Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House (28001 Views)

Buhari White Twin / Obama To Pressure Nigeria On Anti-gay Law During Buhari's White House Visit / Xenophobic Attacks: Zuma Phones Jonathan To Avert Diplomatic Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:05am On Apr 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I can bet it with anybody, by the time Buhari is sworn in, it won't take Obama long to visit Nigeria. It takes a leader with charisma to attract any US president to his country.
You are absolutely right. I told my daddy the same thing.
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by juman(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2015
Thanks to america, britain, united nation, ecowas and other countries for their support and concern over the election in nigeria.

Their contributions also make the election to be peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2015
Zi:
Excuse me Mr Mark Knolles, there was no loser in the Nigerian Presidental Elections. All contentants showed great zeal and good sportsmanship towards moving for a greater Nation.

We are a good people and a great Nation
Why don't you go to his twitter page and air your view there?
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2015
DoctorTim:
Wether Obama congratulates. Pres Jonathan and Pres Elect Buhari, doesn't really matter at this time. They foresaw violence, we overcame that. They predicted that we might cease to be a country, we showed them we are as matured and cultured as they think they are and also overcame their negative prediction.. And come may 29th, the Gentleman Goodluck Jonathan would handover tto the no-nonsense. Anti corruption president elect Buhari. Nigeria would be the salt of the earth, Nigeria would be an example to other African Countries,Nigeria would take its Place as the Giant of Africa and a World Power as God has destined it to be. God bless the Good people of Nigeria and We shall all be admired especially when we are away from the shores of our great country, and we shall be spoken about for the right reasons. #GreatNation #OneNation #ProudlyNigerian
That's what we all want.

1 Like

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
Is Abati still relevant?
He won't be after May 29th!
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:12am On Apr 02, 2015
MKO4ever:
How did Obama get Buhari's phone number
Question of the day! Go and ask his campaign team.
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:13am On Apr 02, 2015
njays24:
Btw obama never used to call Gej ,why now? Oju aye.
That's the West for you. I hope GMB won't fall for their tricks!
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by KMJY(f): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2015
ABRAHAM LINCOLN= Father of Democracy. GOODLUCK JONATHAN= Father of Peace and Unity
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2015
kalindaminda:

[size=18pt]Do you not understand that no one wants your oil anymore?? Don't you know why your economy is suffering right now?

The US ended its oil trade with you last year and you people laughed. Now look at where you are, struggling to compete in other markets. For first time in history, India had the balls to request oil on credit, and you had no choice but to give it to her.

No one wants your fucking oil, dude.[/size]
If that's the case, let us diversify our economy. Before oil was found, weren't we surviving?
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by ITbomb(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2015
sweetgala:

Otherwise tracking has provided a cheap alternative, the main reason for low activity is due to ecological concerns and pollution of underground water beds and soil.

Fracking has provided a source of fuel for heating and energy generation two main consumers of fuel in Europe and US.

Us have also turned to Saudi Arabia for more of their oil requirements , but we are at the head of OPEC now , what can we do with that opportunity. OPEC should control quota not US.

I do know of the political angle to starve Russia and break their economy , maybe we can make an ally of Russia now and they'll owe us a debt of gratitude or we can take a few Suhkoys off them in exchange grin
Thank you, you don't throw bomb into a formation that has been systematically laid layer by layer for thousands of years and not expect an ecological repercussions. The layers are linked together and any tectonic disruption affects the entire structure.

As for OPEC, if you didn't know, Nigeria's non OPEC oil sales and becoming more than regular OPEC sales, OPEC oil sales are mostly to regular refineries in Europe and India, American oil brokers are still buying Nigerian oil, especially through Rot connection. Most black market oil is going to China and far East. There is more to oil business than OPEC, that is where the creek boys would never let go. Buhari should understand this for sake of peace, if not. . . . . .
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2015
sweetgala:

I'm currently writing a report on hydraulic fracturing (f,racking) , I can safely make it known the US have no need for foreign petroleum, oil or natural gas.

There are currently over 2000 cracking sites on united stated soil harvesting oil, it's best if SS stop this out oil posturing because in a number of years places like osun ,Edo and nasarawa and any state can start fracking and producing similar quantity of high quality natural gases and petroleum. That is why oil prices have gone down recently.
My dear, thank you so much. I told my mom I won't be suprised if we have cracking sites in Nigeria. The country is BLESSED man! Our professionals all over should come home and put their skills into use and watch other countries bow to us! I want that medical tourism India is enjoying from us to STOP!!!!!!!
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by olasoji1: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2015
GMB vows to crush Boko Haram in 2 months when he gets into the office

Read more here===> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/gmb-vows-to-crush-boko-haram-in-2.html

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by ITbomb(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2015
sweetgala:

Abeg no deceive yourself , Lagos population has not decreased , it has multiplies significantly.

Also birth rate information shows that the population of the country is bloated greatly in the last 25 years
Oya nah, make dem continue to born and put them for farm make dem support the economy, no be to born like cattle and wait for election to vote.
Niger Delta oil no dey available again to support a man with unproductive 50 membered family

1 Like

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2015
ITbomb:

...sustain themselves with the large farmland and "huge manpower".
No be only election you go use your artificial population to get power, use that population and generate wealth.

We are blessed with huge man power, let's us them. Singapore is a country that use man power to drive their economy, all thank to the late Lee Kuan Yew.

1 Like

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by ITbomb(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
My dear, thank you so much. I told my mom I won't be suprised if we have cracking sites in Nigeria. The country is BLESSED man! Our professionals all over should come home and put their skills into use and watch other countries bow to us! I want that medical tourism India is enjoying from us to STOP!!!!!!!
We don't want any cracking site in Nigeria, we can not recover from any ecological disaster that may happen. It takes us 30 years to build Benin Ore road while it took America 3 weeks to reconstruct New Orleans after destruction.

It is not even economically viable to frac in Nigeria when there are cheaper oil sources gushing from the Wells
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2015
ITbomb:

We don't want any cracking site in Nigeria, we can not recover from any ecological disaster that may happen. It takes us 30 years to build Benin Ore road while it took America 3 weeks to reconstruct New Orleans after destruction.

It is not even economically viable to frac in Nigeria when there are cheaper oil sources gushing from the Wells
Thanks for the information ITBomb. All I want is diversification of the economy. Enough dependence on oil.
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by ITbomb(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
We are blessed with huge man power, let's us them. Singapore is a country that use man power to drive their economy, all thank to the late Lee Kuan Yew.
Do you call an illiterate man with a family of poorly fed 50 wives and children manpower? They are parasites. Singapore is a small country, Kano, Jigawa, Kaduna and Katsina claim to have more population than the Singapore that you are talking about. An unproductive population brainwashed with retrogressive Islamic bondage (not the type of progressive Islamic way of life in UAE or Qatar or S/Arabia) can never sustain any economy.

They should take their mind off the oil and trained their almajiris to drive the economy

1 Like

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by boyt1: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I can bet it with anybody, by the time Buhari is sworn in, it won't take Obama long to visit Nigeria. It takes a leader with charisma to attract any US president to his country.
obama's visit will not creat jobs, give us light ,or make naija a developed nation
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2015
ITbomb:

1973 Census showed that Kaduna State and Kano had the same population as Lagos. After creating Katsina out of Kaduna and Jigawa out of Kano, the population increased by 4 while that of Lagos (a port city) surprisingly decrease.

If not for the rigged figures for Kano, Katsina, Jigawa and Kaduna, Buhari would never smell victory.
The only credible results was from SW, North West was rigged for Buhari while SS was rigged for Jonathan. Let us not deceive ourselves

Thanks to Jega, rigging was minimized. The only rigging that occurred during this election was in the area where massive misconduct was reported, i.e. the SS/SE where ballots were being snatched, PDP members were arrested with damning evidence, and thugs were stamping and stuffing ballot boxes. Most damning of all was that that region was so incredibly slow to sumbit their collations, that Jega ceased calling the results to reduce the level of number manipulation that was going on in your area.

Stop deceiving YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by sweetgala(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2015
ITbomb:

Oya nah, make dem continue to born and put them for farm make dem support the economy, no be to born like cattle and wait for election to vote.
Niger Delta oil no dey available again to support a man with unproductive 50 membered family

That I can agree is true, ND oyel is not paying well anymore and I can't live in a nation dependent on a natural resource so disruptive that Asari Dokubo a thief and criminal has the audacity to address the president without fear.

For many years the british west african company traded , cocoa, bitumen , bauxite , Tin and palm oil and ground nuts with Nigeria, that independence of 1960 was built on this, must I update you that none of the above items were gotten from SS or SE. But this nation called nigeria was gracious in extending the profits of these gains from desert to sea.

Agriculture is the way forward , self sufficiency is important, Africa has a growing population of individuals who now have stable governments and higher wages, they need food , Nigeria should be that bread basket, we have the ideal location, topography, healthy lands and diversity in crops to provide and produce.

We have the brains to provide industrial solutions and intellectual assistance from the sand dunes in morocco to the coasts in south africa.
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by sweetgala(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2015
I hope buhari keeps the agriculture minister for a while, he has been praised to have done much
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by ITbomb(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2015
kalindaminda:

Stop deceiving YOURSELF.
Yes Sir, I promise never to deceive myself.
We shall meet again after May 29
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by astonvilla: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2015
its all good. may God help us all to unify the country
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by hilaryiwens05: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2015
I DEY LAFF OOO....DEY ARE COMING FOR THE OIL
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by dunkem21(m): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2015
VickyRotex:
Let the messages keep rolling in

Must this Mark Knoller use the words "winner and loser" embarassed undecided

Proud to be a Nigerian
IStandForPeace

See the guy English sef grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by bejeria101(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Na who give the number,dis obama jazz no be here o hehehe
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
ITbomb:

Yes Sir, I promise never to deceive myself.
We shall meet again after May 29

Take a look at this. Just look at the inflated voter turnout in your area. And look at the rest of the country. What a coincidence that that area is the only place where GEJ won.

I know you people have no shame, but try and get some.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by joshuaidibia(m): 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Obama should stay out of our affairs please.
Can this nation survive without international intervention? N.O NO

1 Like

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by lordthree(m): 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
thefakestan:
I dont care.

Just make 1N = 1$
Or stabilise the world's crude oil price
Or pay the 25 million Nigerias 5,000N monthly.
Or Generate 40 000 MW of electricity in 4 years.

Y'all will be fine.

#btw Ameachi is owing corps-members who served in Rivers state for 3 good years. The Change has come grin

lets just waitgrin
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by VickyRotex(f): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
dunkem21:

See the guy English sef grin

It's so unprofessional. sad
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by hemor(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
The concluding part of the second picture summarizes the purpose of Pres. Obama's call "and sustain its strong partnership with the US". The only reason why US gives a sh.it about Nigeria is because of their own gain...
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by tosyne2much(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Obama should stay out of our affairs please.
You ehn cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence / Wike Commissions Ultra Modern NBA House In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Photos From The Service Of Songs For Dapo Ojora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.