Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

10 Most Stylish Female Celebrities In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Most Stylish Female Celebrities In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) (1551 Views)

Top 20 Most Stylish Nigerian Celebrities In 2016 / Kannywood​’s 4 Most Stylish Actresses / Top 20 Most Stylish Nigerian Celebrities In 2015 [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Stylish Female Celebrities In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by EbiscoComedian: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2015
It’s not always how you look, but do you know what you are wearing? Is it right for the occasion? Does it fit your body shape? Is it the right colour for the weather? Does it go with the perfect pair of shoes? Did I take it to the extreme or am not pushing boundaries at all?
These are rhetorical questions celebrities ask themselves before stepping out to a red carpet event.
I have to say that, the ladies stepped up their game this Year. From Rita Dominic to Genevieve Nnaji, that have been around and still giving the young ones a run for their money, to Toke Makinwa and Eku Edewor who are bringing fresh and exciting styles to the stage. Who do you think should take the crown amongst these stylish and absolutely gorgeous ladies as the most stylish celebrities in Nigeria?...CHECK THEM OUT>>>http://mcebisco..com/2015/04/10-most-stylish-female-celebrities-in.html

Re: 10 Most Stylish Female Celebrities In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Ladybluecash(f): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2015
I wil comment wen i see oda pix

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Flaunts Her Legs In Denim Mini Dress For Dior Runway Show In Tokyo / I’m Yet To Recover From The Shock Of My Alleged Sextape – Chidinma / Wtf!!! Maheeda Releases Hot Underwear Photos [see +i8 Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.