Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,719 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (269406 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 3:22pm On May 21, 2016
cococandy:
Oh efe what did we do to deserve this? grin
Why didn't I get to be the photographer or the one who kept the guys away?.

Hahahah. It's just too funny because I can literally see those ladies feeling like they fit and awesome.
"Damiso's" shoes Na one in town. cheesy

grin grin grin

That was my first impression of the ladies too.

Nah, there's no way you could have been the one keeping the men at bay na. It's a gra-gra position and Chilisauce's gragra-bility is out of this world. tongue tongue

Re: Damiso's shoes...(((stiffles laughter...))) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 3:42pm On May 21, 2016
Hehehe

Efe I won't be here when they come for you.
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

That was my first impression of the ladies too.

Nah, there's no way you could have been the one keeping the men at bay na. It's a gra-gra position and Chilisauce's gragra-bility is out of this world. tongue tongue

Re: Damiso's shoes...(((stiffles laughter...))) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 3:47pm On May 21, 2016
cococandy:
Hehehe

Efe I won't be here when they come for you.

Lol!!

Hopefully, I would have logged out for the week by then. smiley smiley cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 4:27pm On May 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Now ladies, you know I've missed you all loads even though (in Kimoni's voice: I only drop by mostly on weekends), but I've got a pic for you all. Pls don't shoot the messenger. If anything, better grab the photographer, not Efe. grin

1st lady - in blue: That's just gotta be Edwife. Very tall, and never shys from taking the bull by the horn. Proper showgirl. :- tongue

2nd lady - in green: Damiso. Always happy, never lets life get her down. Check out her smile sef. tongue tongue

3rd lady - in purple: Definitely Kimoni. Without a shadow of doubt. The serious bookworm. Even now you can almost see her mentally calculating and grinding numbers in her brain. tongue tongue tongue

4th lady - in white: Cococandy. The model and fashion chick. Check out her shoes. But shoes wise, it's a stiff competition between her and Damiso - not sure who comes out trumps. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Photographer: Armyofone - she passed this information to me. cheesy

Notice how the men are kept at bay? That's Chillisauce's handwork... grin

Question though: Why the rope, ladies?? cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Efe grin grin grin grin but looking at it again, I don't look too bad naa, Chillisauce is very correct, I killed it jor. See ma burriful legs kiss But Cococandy ehnnn, choi!!! Big head, big bone, flat yansh, thin legs lipsrsealed grin grin

But Damiso can pose for Africa sha; Efe, are you sure that's Dammy? that Ijebu woman sabi pose like this so tongue tongue

And of course the blue lady, see her face like oyoyo wink cheesy grin grin she go stand for front like say na food dem wan share angry

But ladies, you know we are all prettier than this in real life, if not for that outdated Kodak camera and fujifilm armyofone was using, we would not have turned out like this. So pls cheer up.

But true true ehnn I no just understand Cococandy for this picture at all...the rate of overworwor just too much tongue grin grin grin

[size=2pt]I haff looked for trouble o, time to hide behind Chillisauce[/size]
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 4:40pm On May 21, 2016
Chai I have suffered, i don't blame you people. Well, one of the advantages of being tall, i have the slimiest tummy in the group.

Chillisauce and kimoni used style to abuse me... sad and to say I was the one striking better pose than them.

When we were busy having fun in the village, efemenaxy was having hers in London-she couldn't come along but she definetely didn't want to miss out.

Our own British non nonsense lady, work oriented kinda girl.Warri girl no dey carry last!
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 4:51pm On May 21, 2016
Blame efe for that.

She was in charge of getting the make-up artist for this photoshoot and she didn't.

That's how they exposed my ugliness to the whole world.

#crying. cry
Kimoni:

Efe grin grin grin grin but looking at it again, I don't look too bad naa, Chillisauce is very correct, I killed it jor. See ma burriful legs kiss But Cococandy ehnnn, choi!!! Big head, big bone, flat yansh, thin legs lipsrsealed grin grin

But Damiso can pose for Africa sha; Efe, are you sure that's Dammy? that Ijebu woman sabi pose like this so tongue tongue

And of course the blue lady, see her face like oyoyo wink cheesy grin grin she go stand for front like say na food dem wan share angry

But ladies, you know we are all prettier than this in real life, if not for that outdated Kodak camera and fujifilm armyofone was using, we would not have turned out like this. So pls cheer up.

But true true ehnn I no just understand Cococandy for this picture at all...the rate of overworwor just too much tongue grin grin grin

[size=2pt]I haff looked for trouble o, time to hide behind Chillisauce[/size]
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 4:52pm On May 21, 2016
Kimoni:

[size=18pt]I haff looked for trouble o, time to hide behind Chillisauce[/size]

Here, lemme help you ^^ grin grin

Lol @ standing in front for food! grin grin Edwife haff suffa - where is she sef! tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 4:53pm On May 21, 2016
Efe come worse pass.

See 5 people's thighs. grin

At least I have thin legs
edwife:
Chai I have suffered, i don't blame you people. Well, one of the advantages of being tall, i have the slimiest tummy in the group.

Chillisauce and kimoni used style to abuse me... sad and to say I was the one striking better pose than them.

When we were busy having fun in the village, efemenaxy was having hers in London-she couldn't come along but she definetely didn't want to miss out.

Our own British non nonsense lady, work oriented kinda girl.Warri girl no dey carry last!
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 5:01pm On May 21, 2016
edwife:

Kia!!

See fleshy laps. shocked shocked

Well, at least I'm grooving there na. And check out my Gucci shades and funky haircut. tongue tongue

Warri nor dey ever carry last! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 5:03pm On May 21, 2016
cococandy:
Efe come worse pass.

That is eh!

Eddy haff finish me. Even the hot pants get as them be. embarassed embarassed

Oh well, I must have had a fantastic time going by the state of those shorts. grin grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 5:09pm On May 21, 2016
cococandy:
Efe come worse pass.

I am telling you! cheesy She no dey shame to cover up. Oyibo woman.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 5:11pm On May 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Kia!!

See fleshy laps. shocked shocked

Well, at least I'm grooving there na. And check out my Gucci shades and funky haircut. tongue tongue

Warri nor dey ever carry last! grin grin

Efe sofly sofly, don't kill people in your London office.

chillisauce come and see efe hot pant, she stole it from kimoni. Kimoni uses hers under wrapper but efe and her oyibo way. sad
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Truckpusher(m): 5:18pm On May 21, 2016
The things married women discuss these days *Just passing*
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 5:28pm On May 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

That is eh!

Eddy haff finish me. Even the hot pants get as them be. embarassed embarassed

Oh well, I must have had a fantastic time going by the state of those shorts. grin grin grin
Those shorts grin grin grin grin

Did you tear them while twerking?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 5:31pm On May 21, 2016
edwife:

chillisauce come and see efe hot pant, she stole it from kimoni. Kimoni uses hers under wrapper but efe and her oyibo way. sad

Why e tear like that?

embarassed embarassed grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 5:33pm On May 21, 2016
cococandy:

Lol!!

Twas the moves I learnt from Chillisauce and Eddy at Alcatraz. Shebi you were there too? I don't think Kimoni was "bad" enough to get a place in there, back then - before the tsunami. grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On May 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol!!

Twas the moves I learnt from Chillisauce and Eddy at Alcatraz. Shebi you were there too? I don't think Kimoni was "bad" enough to get a place in there, back then - before the tsunami. grin grin
I was. I remember. cheesy

Those days

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 6:21pm On May 21, 2016
cococandy:

I was. I remember. cheesy

Those days

Why won't you remember? cheesy

Efe you guys underestimate coco o, sit down there- someone who drank a full bottle of vodka that day? lipsrsealed

EfemenaXY:

Why e tear like that?
embarassed embarassed grin grin

Why e no go tear? na your size? gringrin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 6:25pm On May 21, 2016
Truckpusher:
The things married women discuss these days *Just passing*

[img]http://i./xTk9ZIHf8wvq3tYyc0.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 21, 2016
These women grin cheesy
Efe with her bum short. Funky babe!

I love these women already. Feeling good with themselves.

More grease to yal elbows.

grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:37pm On May 21, 2016
edwife:

Why won't you remember? cheesy

Efe you guys underestimate coco o, sit down there- someone who drank a full bottle of vodka that day? lipsrsealed

Why e no go tear? na your size? gringrin
me? It was only one glass. lipsrsealed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 10:21pm On May 21, 2016
cococandy:

You try o Coco. How did you know they are shorts? Cuz I personally couldn't tell if they were shorts or skirt or scarf. I just confuse...

Efemenaxy, which part of Peckham did you take this pix?? grin grin Warri no dey carry last

Meanwhile, who took Chillisauce pix on that day naa? With her natural hair and a bottle of sepe wink we all know Chilli can drink for Africa tongue cheesy grin I'm sure you don't miss Oktoberfest wink pls post your drinking cup make I see
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 10:25pm On May 21, 2016
Something told me it's a short.

A sixth sense
Kimoni:

You try o Coco. How did you know they are shorts? Cuz I personally couldn't tell if they were shorts or skirt or scarf. I just confuse...

Efemenaxy, which part of Peckham did you take this pix?? grin grin Warri no dey carry last

Meanwhile, who took Chillisauce pix on that day naa? With her natural hair and a bottle of sepe wink we all know Chilli can drink for Africa tongue cheesy grin I'm sure you don't miss Oktoberfest wink pls post your drinking cup make I see
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by armyofone(m): 12:24am On May 22, 2016
Efe, that wasn't the pix I sent you. I think you posted the wrong one grin Was my contact lenses deceiving me? Because the one I tubed to you had the ladies in bikini, slim and toned...thanks to the daily eating of "proteinous and liquidified cucumbers"
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:41am On May 22, 2016
armyofone:
Efe, that wasn't the pix I sent you. I think you posted the wrong one grin Was my contact lenses deceiving me? Because the one I tubed to you had the ladies in bikini, slim and toned...thanks to the daily eating of "proteinous and liquidified cucumbers"

Na lie. Nothing do your contact lenses. Chei! Dia is god oh!! grin

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:49am On May 22, 2016
cococandy:
Something told me it's a short.
A sixth sense

grin grin

Kimoni:

cheesy cheesy

T'is a scarf. Compliments of Eddie's fashion tip lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 3:38pm On May 22, 2016
edwife:

Lol 4 cups daily? Thanks Heaven you stopped, it isn't healthy-2 or one is fine. Don't mind efe and kimoni, how can tea be bitter? cheesy

Yes I don't mind me .. grin I have just one or two now
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 3:40pm On May 22, 2016
EfemenaXY:

I think I'll stick to my lime 'n lemon concoction plus the occasional detoxifying wheat grass drink. At least if I'm gonna go the green route, then let me really go green. cheesy cheesy

Seriously, Edwife's palette is - arrrgghh!

Don't get me wrong, she's a fantastic cook, but some of the things that woman eats... shocked shocked raw snails, live crabs...what next? embarassed cheesy cheesy

I'm totally lost. Rewind, abeg.

D'you mean you've got a decaff version of green tea and even at that, it gives you migranes? undecided

What a rip-off. Don't you guys have any African communities / markets where they sell African stuff enmasse? You can get those same scent leaves for no more than £2 a bunch in London.

I meant I noticed I was getting migraines so I switched to the decaff version.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 3:42pm On May 22, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Now ladies, you know I've missed you all loads even though (in Kimoni's voice: I only drop by mostly on weekends), but I've got a pic for you all. Pls don't shoot the messenger. If anything, better grab the photographer, not Efe. grin

1st lady - in blue: That's just gotta be Edwife. Very tall, and never shys from taking the bull by the horn. Proper showgirl. :- tongue

2nd lady - in green: Damiso. Always happy, never lets life get her down. Check out her smile sef. tongue tongue

3rd lady - in purple: Definitely Kimoni. Without a shadow of doubt. The serious bookworm. Even now you can almost see her mentally calculating and grinding numbers in her brain. tongue tongue tongue

4th lady - in white: Cococandy. The model and fashion chick. Check out her shoes. But shoes wise, it's a stiff competition between her and Damiso - not sure who comes out trumps. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Photographer: Armyofone - she passed this information to me. cheesy

Notice how the men are kept at bay? That's Chillisauce's handwork... grin

Question though: Why the rope, ladies?? cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin me and cococandy defintely come out tops in the shoe game grin

Absolutely hilarious picture. I saw another one of some ladies demolishing a big bowl of Eba and I think it's also these ladies cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 3:49pm On May 22, 2016
edwife:

Absolutely hilarious grin grin grin

You this people will not kee me with laughter grin cheesy grin

Obesity asides you just gotsa admire the self confidence of these women cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 4:21pm On May 22, 2016
damiso:

Absolutely hilarious grin grin grin

You this people will not kee me with laughter grin cheesy grin

Obesity asides you just gotsa admire the self confidence of these women cheesy cheesy

And it wouldn't be complete without appreciating the people that made this trip worthwile.

After working behind the scene of our photo shoot,Chillisauce,army,ifyalways and Naijababe had to celebrate with a well cooked meal,courtesy of moi. kiss

Efemenaxy please darling, we need some caption here.Who is who? grin

6 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 5:28pm On May 22, 2016
edwife:

And it wouldn't be complete without appreciating the people that made this trip worthwile.

After working behind the scene of our photo shoot,Chillisauce,army,ifyalways and Naijababe had to celebrate with a well cooked meal,courtesy of moi. kiss

Efemenaxy please darling, we need some caption here.Who is who? grin

grin grin cheesy grin grin

This is the big bowl of Eba picture I was talking about grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.