Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (267127 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by marylandcakes: 2:47am On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Empiree: 3:48am On Dec 06, 2016
^^^

I was going to say are you sure it cooks inside.

Thank God you said you like it "welldone"
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by blank(f): 4:57am On Dec 06, 2016
ifyalways:

Madam, I want start bitcoin next year. Can I PM you next year about that? I need heads up and advice.

Never done it before. Have no clue how it works.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by ifyalways(f): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
blank:

Never done it before. Have no clue how it works.
Apologies ma
I thought I saw your moniker/post in a bitcoin related thread.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin I follow you join, I nor wan carry any virus abeg

grin grin
naijababe:

I am trying to be Mrs Scrooge but they are having none of it grin. Reunion Xmas are the best, just be ready o hit the gym when you get back. I forgot, you are the boss lady of weights. Somewhere warm and exciting I hope wink

Going somewhere hot? lol you want me bankrupt? cheesy I was just there this summer.I am going next door, france. smiley

I can't be bothered honestly, i will sort this weight gain in summer. cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
edwife:
My ladies miss you guys. kisskiss

efemenaxy
chillis
cococandy
byvan03
kimoni
ifyalways
damiso
naijababe

How are you doing? I smell Christmas and you know me, i get agitated like a 3 years old. grin

Ladies, am I the only one going crazy here?? cry cry

How can one little person be soooooo demanding?? I'm starting to think I shouldn't have taken time off work when madam is on holidays too, Christmas or no Christmas. embarassed embarassed angry angry
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by byvan03: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

How can one little person be soooooo demanding?? I'm starting to think I shouldn't have taken time off work when madam is on holidays too, Christmas or no Christmas. embarassed embarassed angry angry

grin grin ;DFunny enough my kids are yet understand that Christmas is a big deal, they just think they are having holiday fun. They picked gifts but they felt is just an outing gift. It will be tough for me if they start attaching decorations ,singing and what not to it, I can't deal. Let them understand it's a big deal when they can do the decorations and whatever for themselves. I sell kiddies part time and virtually open new clothes for any important outing, they don't know what Christmas clothes mean either cheesy. No one to torture me with demands that are season related.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by byvan03: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
Edwife how have you been girl? To be honest I feel nothing special about Christmas, I just cook enough food and keep their belly entertained. I don't do anything special for myself during Xmas.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
byvan03:

grin grin ;DFunny enough my kids are yet understand that Christmas is a big deal, they just think they are having holiday fun. They picked gifts but they felt is just an outing gift. It will be tough for me if they start attaching decorations ,singing and what not to it, I can't deal. Let them understand it's a big deal when they can do the decorations and whatever for themselves. I sell kiddies part time and virtually open new clothes for any important outing, they don't know what Christmas clothes mean either cheesy. No one to torture me with demands that are season related.

It's not even that sis.

My teenage boys are cool and will happily sleep past midday. But madam's up before the crack of dawn with her demands. shocked

I just want a lie in. Why do I have to wake up sooo early too? This her school no do me well o! Dem for keep them till Friday the 23rd. cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by byvan03: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

It's not even that sis.

My teenage boys are cool and will happily sleep past midday. But madam's up before the crack of dawn with her demands. shocked

I just want a lie in. Why do I have to wake up sooo early too? This her school no do me well o! Dem for keep them till Friday the 23rd. cheesy

Oohhh! Is holiday and I still wake early to attend to their stomach infrastructures. They have been on holiday since Dec 10th! She is being normal grin cheesy.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
byvan03:

Oohhh! Is holiday and I still wake early to attend to their stomach infrastructures. They have been on holiday since Dec 10th! She is being normal grin cheesy.

Since the 10th!!! shocked shocked

Nne, Odikwa risky oh cheesy

No, not worried about the boys as dem sabi cook & clean. So they can sort themselves out.

Sigh. No time to watch Nollywood / African Magic. Speaking of which, abeg recommend one or two good ones for me jare.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by byvan03: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Since the 10th!!! shocked shocked

Nne, Odikwa risky oh cheesy

No, not worried about the boys as dem sabi cook & clean. So they can sort themselves out.

Sigh. No time to watch Nollywood / African Magic. Speaking of which, abeg recommend one or two good ones for me jare.

Lol, my boys still small so I still dey hot seat.

I carry back seat for Nollywood movies , nah Hollywood season movies get me.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

tell me about it. This one I have here is a tiny-little bombshell of terror. Gosh.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
byvan03:
Edwife how have you been girl? To be honest I feel nothing special about Christmas, I just cook enough food and keep their belly entertained. I don't do anything special for myself during Xmas.

I am fine nwanyi oma, miss you.

That's good enough, as long as you spend it together in family.

byvan03:

You are lucky, don't they have school Christmas play or church? Mine knew at about 3. embarassed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
EfemenaXY:

I like that girl, you had too much testosterone around, she brings fresh air... tongue

I am not going crazy this year, i told them to wait for their presents and what have you when we reach Paris. Their uncles, aunties and the rest will handle them. grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by byvan03: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
edwife:

I am fine nwanyi oma, miss you.

That's good enough, as long as you spend it together in family.

You are lucky, don't they have school Christmas play or church? Mine knew at about 3. embarassed

Miss you too babe kiss.

;DTheir school present Christmas dramas but they don't attend because it always clash with our Christmas party at my work place which is very adult ish, i take them along . They know of the concept but yet to understand the fanfare, haven't seen any in church because it has been long I attended lipsrsealed.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by byvan03: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
cococandy:
tell me about it. This one I have here is a tiny-little bombshell of terror. Gosh.

Dash me the terror.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
byvan03:

Dash me the terror.
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by marylandcakes: 6:03am On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2016
edwife:

I like that girl, you had too much testosterone around, she brings fresh air... tongue

I am not going crazy this year, i told them to wait for their presents and what have you when we reach Paris. Their uncles, aunties and the rest will handle them. grin

Lol! I hear you. cheesy

Spent 3 hours queuing up to see Santa in his Grotto yesterday...phew! But at least a little someone's happy. smiley

The Christmas dinner's on me (as usual) but will be going over to SIL's for Boxing Day. Need to get a box of chocolates & some wine for them.

edwife:

Lol! Got that too for her. Christmas play in school (done), and that for church. She's been practicing her lines grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2016
cococandy:

Lol! Tell me about it.

En route to do my pressie shopping. I've finally got the Xmas bug oh!

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Tell me about it.

Don't forget my skipping rope/running shoes oh. cool
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Tell me about it.

grin I got mine 3 months ago.

I wonder if I'll ever outgrow my silly obsession with Christmas.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 1:37am On Dec 25, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol...I feel you Efe. I did same thing last year and won't try it again. No more time off work during Xmas.

Enjoy the time, you'll miss it soon enough
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by RoyalBlak007: 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Empiree: 2:45am On Sep 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
cool
is this chicken and snail?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by hypnotic(m): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by stellytwinkle(f): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2018
1000 for 200 initiative is a platform aimed at empowering all at a very little cost.
So, for #1,000, you would get to learn 200 recipes and ideas! Amazing, isn't it?
Learning would take place in the following forms:
1. Audios
2. Visuals ( pictures )
3. Audio - Visuals ( videos ).
Experts would take you on a one - on - one training.
These recipes and ideas are divided into the following categories:
Category 1: SNACKS - 25 Items
Category 2: SOUPS - 25 items
Category 3: DRINKS - 20 items
Category 4: ICE CREAM - 20 items
Category 5:CAKES - 20 items
Category 6: SMOOTHIES - 20 items
Category 7: DISHES - 20 items
Category 8: RESTAURANT DELICACIES - 10 items
Category 9: HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS - 10 items
Category 10: WIG MAKING - 10 items
Category 11: BEAD MAKING - 10 items
Category 12: EXTRAS - 10 items
These items sums up to 200.
Training would be on for 3 weeks.
Price: #1000
Date : August 7th - August 27th
Time : 3pm - 5pm daily
Venue: WhatsApp
Interested persons should pay the sum of #1,000 to this account:
Account no: 0214302005
Bank name: GTBank
Account name: Ukpabio Stella
After payment, send in your name, phone number and proof of payment to 08183615538. After confirmation, you would be automatically added to the group.
Details of items to be learnt would be made available to you on the platform once payment has been made.
Don't miss this opportunity!!!
1000 for 200 initiative - Changing lives
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by charzyh2: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
Claim 5k naira immediately you sign up as a vendor on spotagood.com as a vendor and fill your account details.

Spotagood is an online food marketplace where anyone can list their products and get real buyers.

Visit: www.spotagood.com today and claim your 5k.

It is simple and easy!!!
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Mindthriller(f): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2020
Okro soup available at 9jafoodshop.
Follow me on instagram @ 9jafoodshop for varieties of healthy food.
We deliver soups in bowls and have varieties in our menu for lunch packs.
Delivery available in PH only.
Call 07056291505 to order.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nedlog01(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hi, There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. Register today with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4
It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken.
It's all free.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.