Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,866 members, 7,844,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (268807 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
BABE3:
Million dollar question; 10 years in the gym OR 2 weeks with Dr. Miami? cheesy

These procedures make use of the client's fat; they push fat from the stomach to the butt and other areas to get the desired figure.

Relatively safe. $7000 on an average procedure. 2 weeks recovery time grin

Will rather die than go under the knife... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
Cococandy, wetin you wan carry Manchester do again. By the time bonboy comes, he will sick the living daylight outta it grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Pls Ladies are there ways to loose weight without exercise?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
BABE3:

Efe me I'm tempted o. I think I'll start saving up. grin

Nah...you are pro natural beauty jor. Nothing artificial about you when it comes to looking after one's body...

At least that's the impression I get from your posts. cheesy cool
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

I fear the complications and after effect of knives.
My gym is not just for external beauty but also good health internally.

So I go for moderate natural exercise. I don't even need to smell the gym or the knife. cool

Dr Miami doesn't tell his clients that if they continue with an unhealthy lifestyle, they'll gain the fats back in the wrong places.

You're right. It's a quick fix.
But the guy making some mad money. His wait-list is looooonnng.

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Thanks. smiley

How old is your little angel, Chilli? If she can withstand hair nets, use a silk one for her at night. And silk pillow cases too.

Also do protective styles that keep the tips of her hair nicely tucked in... smiley

You don't know the fight, cajoled, songs, bribe I do just to touch the hair and make 5 tresses.

She is 2.5.
I don't even use comb to part the hair. Once the comb touches her scalp she starts screaming and turn all red
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chillisauce:
Cococandy, wetin you wan carry Manchester do again. By the time bonboy comes, he will sick the living daylight outta it grin
I wan use am do pillow for Oga grin

But seriously though I find tiny breassts annoying.
I don't want to be like that.

With my weight loss goal, I may not like my boooobs when I finally get there. embarassed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
MrsOJ:

Dry fasting. Crash dieting. But be prepared for tons of lose skin if you're already very big. And putting even more weight back on the minute you start eating (normally) again.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Nah...you are pro natural beauty jor. Nothing artificial about you when it comes to looking after one's body...

At least that's the impression I get from your posts. cheesy cool

Lol. All jokes. Just wanted to start a conversation.

Like chilli said, working out is more than outward appearance. Working out is therapy on it's own. No matter how bad my mood is before a enter the gym, I'm always in a better mood when I step out.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
MrsOJ:

Less oil.
More vegetables than carb.
More fruit.
Less carb.
Less oil
Less carb
Did I mention less oil and carb?

Cut those two off and you are 50% there.
Exercise helps to tone u up and not make you have loose skin after loosing weight . One of the benefits

You might want to look into that again
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
edwife:

You can't predict their size due to the fact that breasts grow bigger the minute you are pregnant,some lose them while some keep them.It's really has to do with your anatomy.The only thing you can control is their resilience.

But i have seen your chest before, don't worry-you wont lose them,just keep them firm that's all. wink grin

@bold where? grin

I'm suspecting you.

#kidding
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
cococandy:

@bold where? grin

I'm suspecting you.

#kidding

No be you dey post pinshure for here grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
BABE3:

Dr Miami is the answer. cheesy No matter how much weight you lose, your bööbs won't change in size.

$5000. grin
grin

Fake boobs? I'll pass. Except he can use your own body fat in your boobss too not only assss.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
BABE3:

Dr Miami doesn't tell his clients that if they continue with an unhealthy lifestyle, they'll gain the fats back in the wrong places.

You're right. It's a quick fix.
But the guy making some mad money. His wait-list is looooonnng.

It all depends on your values. In as much as those breast are hmmmm,.I just fear the after effect. That's all.

It's all about what makes one confident . Right now, my medium size is perfect for me. wink
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

Less oil.
More vegetables than carb.
More fruit.
Less carb.
Less oil
Less carb
Did I mention less oil and carb?

Cut those two off and you are 50% there.
Exercise helps to tone u up and not make you have loose skin after loosing weight . One of the benefits

You might want to look into that again

Okay, thanks
I've be doing portion control for my months now and arent seeing any result. Will try your suggestion. Thanks. So are there no healthy oil?. I fry mostly plantain for the family and temptation is too much from looking away.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
edwife:

No be you dey post pinshure for here grin
that's my twin cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

You don't know the fight, cajoled, songs, bribe I do just to touch the hair and make 5 tresses.

She is 2.5.
I don't even use comb to part the hair. Once the comb touches her scalp she starts screaming and turn all red

grin grin
Mine turned 3 a few months ago.

I don't comb my girl's hair when taking down styles or even when shampooing. Combing is only done after partitioning (with my fingers), just before styling...and even then, I make sure the bit I'm about to plait is properly spritzed with water, oil, and her Leave-in detangling conditioner.

What's her hair type? My little girl's own is 4C.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Dry fasting. Crash dieting. But be prepared for tons of lose skin if you're already very big. And putting even more weight back on the minute you start eating (normally) again.

Lol looking for a long term weightloss not sharp sharp ones.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
cococandy:

I wan use am do pillow for Oga grin

But seriously though I find tiny breassts annoying.
I don't want to be like that.

With my weight loss goal, I may not like my boooobs when I finally get there. embarassed

You won't have a tiny one. The thing won't just disappear like that .
Do the weight loss that you want. Flat tummy? Thighs? Do the cardio that won't affect your chest too much.

Don't look at the scale but look at fat loss. The overall firmness.
You may weigh 75kg but very well toned. You know it's not fat but muscle.

Concentrate on fat loss

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
MrsOJ:

Okay. cheesy cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
cococandy:
that's my twin cheesy

The one i saw was when you had lorreta moniker.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
MrsOJ:

Okay, thanks
I've be doing portion control for my months now and arent seeing any result. Will try your suggestion. Thanks. So are there no healthy oil?. I fry mostly plantain for the family and temptation is too much from looking away.

Bake your plantain with less oil. You can invest in non stick grill for that.
Make a portion of yours different and try to stick to it. With time your taste bud will adjust, trust me. It's a gradual process but it's worth the while.
While you are on portion control, eat lots and lots of vegetables and fruit. Esp vegetables. It fills you up and you don't get to add weight on that.

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Thanks Bukky, but I use Johnson's Baby Leave-in detangling Conditioner. It works wonders and is Paraben free...

Moca: Hope this answers your question... smiley And yes, it's 100% natural, 100% Nigerian (Isoko)
This is hair shocked!
I love that!
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
moca:

This is hair shocked!
I love that!

You saw the pics?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin
Mine turned 3 a few months ago.

I don't comb my girl's hair when taking down styles or even when shampooing. Combing is only done after partitioning (with my fingers), just before styling...and even then, I make sure the bit I'm about to plait is properly spritzed with water, oil, and her Leave-in detangling conditioner.

What's her hair type? My little girl's own is 4C.

3b.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

Bake your plantain with less oil. You can invest in non stick grill for that.
Make a portion of yours different and try to stuck to it. With time your taste bud will adjust, trust me. It's a gradual process but it's worth the while.
While you are on portion control, eat lots and lots of vegetables and fruit. Esp vegetables. It fills you up and you don't get to add weight on that.

She doesn't even need to fry her plantains with more than a tablespoon of oil. Actifry will make them come out looking and tasting similar, but healthier.

Personally, I don't even eat fried plantain anymore. Boiled is just as good.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

3b.

Biko, how you people take know hair type?

I did the "big chop". grin This is my 4th time big chopping in 5 years. Hopefully it goes well this time.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
MrsOJ:

Don't forget to cut off all soft drinks. Water should be your best friend.

Try eating healthy for 21days and see if you will go back to plenty oil foods.

Eat lots of pepper too. Helps in burning fat and you get to drink lots of water afterwards.

I make Tomate sauce with pepper. Lots of it. I even use it sometimes to dress my salads cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

She doesn't even need to fry her plantains with more than a tablespoon of oil. Actifry will make them come out looking and tasting similar, but healthier.

Personally, I don't even eat fried plantain anymore. Boiled is just as good.

Actifry will scatter the plantain and it won't look nice to the eyes cheesy. I use it just for french fries and sauces.

I still bake mine or use the flat griddle. Just spray oil on it. And bake on low heat.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
BABE3:

Biko, how you people take know hair type?

I did the "big chop". grin This is my 4th time big chopping in 5 years. Hopefully it goes well this time.

I used Google.
Mine is like 5 A. grin

The hardest of them all.

But I manage to tame it
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

I used Google.
Mine is like 5 A. grin

The hardest of them all.

But I manage to tame it

Chilli!

There is no type 5 jor. Where you see am? cheesy cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

Don't forget to cut off all soft drinks. Water should be your best friend.

Try eating healthy for 21days and see if you will go back to plenty oil foods.

Eat lots of pepper too. Helps in burning fat and you get to drink lots of water afterwards.

I make Tomate sauce with pepper. Lots of it. I even use it sometimes to dress my salads cheesy

Thanks so much,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.