Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (266247 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Efe, mother of two..

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Another (this one no be mum, she was just overweight).

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
BABE3:
Efe, mother of two..

No.

Mother of 4 or more. 2 kids is nothing na...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

No.

chei. grin I'll look harder.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
See shape shocked

(abeg make I come here and relax)
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
So true and so funny grin
EfemenaXY:

Very bad jor.

Our foods are / were designed to help our ancestors cope with the backbreaking manual work they did in those days. From waking up at dawn before the cock crows and working till dusk doing things like fetching water from the stream in clay pots, to using grinding stones, digging yam ridges, chopping fire wood, climbing palm trees, and so on.... but these days, no one works like that. Not with modern appliances and office / less manual jobs.

But the food hasn't changed. Instead of eating with just bush meat, you've got cow leg, cow nose, goat meat, stockfish, pork, chicken, periwinkles, snails, etc in just one pot of soup laden with palm oil...not to mention the portion or size of Eba/ poundo/ Amala/ fufu to go with it.

Listen to this sister's trials and tribulations...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SqrtXmDDaM
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
BABE3:
Another (this one no be
mum, she was just overweight).
She is still big.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
BABE3:

chei. grin I'll look harder.

Yes pls.

I know you can do it. smiley smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
cococandy:
So true and so funny grin

angry
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
BABE3:
Efe, mother of two..

I want to be like this lady cry.
Babe3, where is my workout plan now
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
BABE3:

But everyone cannot be slim na

We can all be healthy sha

And genes play a huge lot.

My brother doesn't know the way to a gym and he's got six packs.

No special meal or stuff embarassed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
shocked
If I'm like this after having kids ehn.
Anything I ask DH he will just give without thinking twice.

BABE3:
Chillisauce, remember that picture of the dark skin girl (the one with strong yansh), this is her mum.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
bukatyne:

angry
what? grin

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

No.

So what will u say abouut those yet to carry belle? cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
bukatyne:

But everyone cannot be slim na

We can all be healthy sha

And genes play a huge lot.

My brother doesn't know the way to a gym and he's got six packs.

No special meal or stuff embarassed
I once saw ur picture. Ur figure is superb.
Try and maintain it o!
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
moca:

So what will u say abouut those yet to carry belle? cheesy

That they're losing control? They've got no excuse unless of course, it's based on a medical hormonal condition like something to do with the thyroid glands malfunctioning.

That aside, we are what we eat. 80% The remaining 20% is a combination of our genes and exercise routine (if existent).
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
bukatyne:

angry

grin grin grin

You didn't like the video, Bukky?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Very bad jor.

Our foods are / were designed to help our ancestors cope with the backbreaking manual work they did in those days. From waking up at dawn before the cock crows and working till dusk doing things like fetching water from the stream in clay pots, to using grinding stones, digging yam ridges, chopping fire wood, climbing palm trees, and so on.... but these days, no one works like that. Not with modern appliances and office / less manual jobs.

But the food hasn't changed. Instead of eating with just bush meat, you've got cow leg, cow nose, goat meat, stockfish, pork, chicken, periwinkles, snails, etc in just one pot of soup laden with palm oil...not to mention the portion or size of Eba/ poundo/ Amala/ fufu to go with it.

Listen to this sister's trials and tribulations...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SqrtXmDDaM

Na die be this

Honestly do not eat it everyday and I eat small portions.

I also use little oil (most times) and never fry my meat (apart from Christmas tongue)

I think I would adopt just eating soup in the afternoon and fruits at night.

Like Babe, I cook for a week or two.

Copy chillisauce
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mother and daughter (strong yansh grin ) . Daughter is 21, mum in her 40s.

efe, all the fit mums I know have two kids or bellow sad . Anytime i find what you want, I'll post it.

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
BABE3:

I can almost picture what she'd been stuffing her face with.

Abeg the pix dey vex person.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
moca:

I once saw ur picture. Ur figure is superb.
Try and maintain it o!

I Don fat pass that and I have latent fat joor

When I want to buy clothes, they will bring smaller sizes and say it will size me: If I am patient, I amuse them and try it; If I am not, I just nod and leave.

If I am as I am post child birth, I will not mind grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked Efe, where did you get a video of babyosisi praying over her meal??

I have not even finished watching the video but I can bet my 2kobo this is how babyosisi blesses her food cheesy cheesy

Nice one

4 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

I have not even watched it

Because because coco has ran to obodo oyinbo and started cooking shinshong, she is laughing at me cry cry cry
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
BABE3:
Mother and daughter (strong yansh grin ) . Daughter is 21, mum in her 40s.

efe, all the fit mums I know have two kids or bellow sad . Anything I find what you want, I'll post it.

Now that's discouraging.

There are lots of African / Nigerian mums with more than just two kids. So there has to be some sort of relevant pics that these mums can relate to.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
moca:

I want to be like this lady cry.
Babe3, where is my workout plan now

moca, when youre ready-ready, I dey here. grin

EfemenaXY:

I can almost picture what she'd been stuffing her face with.
Abeg the pix dey vex person.

lol. The girl in that picture struggles a lot with her weight. Her problem is discipline and consistency( like many of us).

Do you know she's currently overweight ? grin back to square one.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kimoni:

shocked shocked shocked Efe, where did you get a video of babyosisi praying over her meal??

I have not even finished watching the video but I can bet my 2kobo this is how babyosisi blesses her food cheesy cheesy

Nice one

Ahahn...abeg my hand nor dey that one o! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
This thread will linger in my memory cheesy

Some of my senior colleagues look So sweet after they are done with child birth that you will wonder How they did it grin

They will also inspire me
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

Thanks.
Its healthy if you couple it with exercise to keep your heart burning and moderation.
It all depends on how you cook it .In terms of size of oil and how many times eaten in a week.

wait for efemenaxy and babe3. Their regime strict sha

cheesy

but gradually it will pass.

Thanks joor
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
BABE3:
Chillisauce, remember that picture of the dark skin girl (the one with strong yansh), this is her mum.

Wow. Nice One.
I used to have a friend in secondary school. We call her strong yansh. The arsë was hard and pointed grin

You know the kind of no hips but pointed arsë .
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ahahn...abeg my hand nor dey that one o! cheesy cheesy

I understand...lol
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Now that's discouraging.

There are lots of African / Nigerian mums with more than just two kids. So there has to be some sort of relevant pics that these mums can relate to.

very discouraging. I searched on instagram and google, only white mums with 4+ kids came up.

I dunno if the search engines are being racist ( grin ) or fit black mums with 4+ kids are just scarce.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
BABE3:

lol. The girl in that picture struggles a lot with her weight. Her problem is discipline and consistency( like many of us).

Do you know she's currently overweight ? grin back to square one.

Probably as a result of crash dieting.

There is never any "quick fix" to losing weight. It's got to be done properly through a healthy diet and sustainable exercise routine. Anything else is just temporary. I should know because I've gone down that route myself. It's never worth it, I tell you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.