Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Buhari Should Accept Any Outcome From The Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Accept Any Outcome From The Court (920 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS / Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today / "I Will Accept Any Government Appointment From Buhari" – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Accept Any Outcome From The Court by ojimbo(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2015
looking at the past general presidential election, i am very happy the way GEJ handled the situation, he have shown what democracy is all about.
my question now is, can buhari accept what ever may be the outcome when his certificate scandal issue is finally concluded?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Accept Any Outcome From The Court by IykeChukz(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Am so much aware that you're the one looking for Certificate not Nigerians.

Please, the voice of the people is the voice of God!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Accept Any Outcome From The Court by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 02, 2015
IykeChukz:
Am so much aware that you're the one looking for Certificate not Nigerians.

Please, the voice of the people is the voice of God!

the issues he is in court over now transcends presentation of certificate and the laws of the land has to be upheld at all times.

note that the form he filled has many errors including wrong name of his political party.

i hope he accepts the outcome of the court judgement.

Apostle johnson sulaiman prophesy gave an insight to this even before the elections grin grin grin grin grin . April 24 count down have started

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Accept Any Outcome From The Court by fyneguy: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2015
Balderdash
Re: Buhari Should Accept Any Outcome From The Court by abacus(m): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Back door people. You need to face REALITY!
Re: Buhari Should Accept Any Outcome From The Court by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 02, 2015
first of all, i have a sense of feeling that OP is a PDP fan, notwithstanding, whatever the outcome of the result is, be it +ve of -ve, there will be trouble. God help Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Should Accept Any Outcome From The Court by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 02, 2015
who is this? undecided
Re: Buhari Should Accept Any Outcome From The Court by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Ask NTA about the qualifications of General buhari

aguiyi:

the issues he is in court over now transcends presentation of certificate and the laws of the land has to be upheld at all times.

note that the form he filled has many errors including wrong name of his political party.

i hope he accepts the outcome of the court judgement.

Apostle johnson sulaiman prophesy gave an insight to this even before the elections grin grin grin grin grin . April 24 count down have started
Re: Buhari Should Accept Any Outcome From The Court by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2015
PUSH1:
Ask NTA about the qualifications of General buhari

am not asking for it , those who are after it are in court and NTA is not buhari
Re: Buhari Should Accept Any Outcome From The Court by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2015
If any court disqualifies Buhari or annuls the election for any reason, the North will go up flames!

If Jonathan had won this election, the north would had gone up in flames!

So much for "one" Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Accept Any Outcome From The Court by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
If the court dis qualifies Buhari let him openly accept the outcome without any appeal in court as GEJ did.

Anyway is BH on leave since Buhari won the election.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[opinion] Jonathan’s Multi Billion Naira Gift: Jni, Can, Massob, Opc, Ohanaeze, / Political Memes ;D ;D / Alison-madueke Reports Sick, Flown Abroad For Medical Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.