Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS (3577 Views)

Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife / Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process / Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by ukomko: 5:27am On Apr 02, 2016
Nnewi – The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has said that its leader and Director of Radio Biafra, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu will no longer accept any food, including those brought by his close family members to avoid poisoning it by the Department of State Security, DSS, alleged to always scrutinize his food before allowing it in.

IPOB in a statement jointly signed by its spokesmen Emma Mmezu and Dr Clifford Iroanya, said “there is serious plan to kill Mr. Kanu by his persecutors who are confused on what to do about the charges they preferred against him, just as they said they will resume their protests.

“We have advised our leader to reject every food, including those brought by close family members because the DSS that always scrutinize his food before allowing it in as might poison the food.

“He will also not mix with other prisoners because we are aware that Interior Ministry officials working through the Prison Service have planted their agents pretending to be prisoners, in order to spy and report on him to DSS.

“We have eyes everywhere so we get regular reports on his health status. Nigeria knows the consequences should anything happen to our leader because in every family in Biafra lands are hardcore IPOB” they said.

IPOB said “many people are willing to die for him so Buhari led All Progressives Congress Federal Government should tread carefully with the life of Mr. Kanu because hell will be let loose if anything happens to him, Nigeria will never be the same should anything untoward happens to Kanu”.

“The bail refusal is not a problem for us because IPOB wants the trial to go ahead, so we can expose and disgrace a corrupt judicial system hamstrung by the whims of a dictator in the the present government of Nigeria” they said.

http://biafrasay.com/p/319807/nnamdi-kanu-will-no-longer-accept-any-food-scrutinized-by-ds

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by ukomko: 5:28am On Apr 02, 2016
Fear of DSS

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by amagunnerfan: 5:30am On Apr 02, 2016
Do these people think DSS and Buhari are as dumb as they are? DSS/Buhari can't kill Kanu. They know how dangerous thats but that Kanu won't be found guility and killed legally is a joke of the devil.

If he was to be released, he would have been released by now. No amount of sabotage/blackmail has worked and none of such will work. Even if the court discharges and acquaint him, I still expect him to be killed but definitely not while still in custody. Just one injection that will kill him say 6 months after don do.

Kanu should just commit suicide jejely.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by blackpanda: 5:34am On Apr 02, 2016
Lol...pathetic goats!

Dont eat na. When hunger scatter you u go know. They should keep playing games, meanwhile the punishment for treason is death!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by DeadWrong: 5:34am On Apr 02, 2016
Jokers! Yeeboes should be ashamed that the 'zoo' is still standing despite the numerous threats. Bunch of online noise makers. Fulani herdsmen have taken over Enugu; they've erected their flags in Abia; Yewbo women and minors are being kidnapped daily and enjoying the Fulani blockus. These cowards should do something else they take over the whole yeeboe land. Not that I care, but we want no more the massive influx of the nyamiris into the SW.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by TedBaker(m): 5:37am On Apr 02, 2016
Ehya poor Nnamdi Okorofo, I tire 4 una dullardism oooo. Una jst dey talk rubbish afta all u dey lick ur nyash already

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by fammo: 5:54am On Apr 02, 2016
Everytime I see a Pro-IPOB story, I always prepare myself for a serious bout of laughter, the stupidity and gullibility that oozes from their stories and allegations is unmatched by any other senseless agitation in this country.
Each time I read an IPOB allegation I can't help but wonder the quality of weed they smoke before coming out on air to open their mouths.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by olafum1(m): 5:56am On Apr 02, 2016
So ipob still exists.. .

Forgive me o..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 02, 2016
DeadWrong:
Jokers! Yeeboes should be ashamed that the 'zoo' is still standing despite the numerous threats. Bunch of online noise makers. Fulani herdsmen have taken over Enugu; they've erected their flags in Abia; Yewbo women and minors are being kidnapped daily and enjoying the Fulani blockus. These cowards should do something else they take over the whole yeeboe land. Not that I care, but we want no more the massive influx of the nyamiris into the SW.

The frequency of your mental illness is really High.

Stupid being..

ódé

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by omenka(m): 6:20am On Apr 02, 2016
The beans don dey run him belle. Make dem change am to perboiled soyaBeans then. gringrin

Whatever they serve him MUST bear the letters "b-e-a-n-s" in it- that is what the zoo constitution says! Stuffs like beans, soyaBEANS, locustBEANS, devilBEANS, etc.

Anything else would be unconstitutional and could result in quashing the case against him on technicalities. angry

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 02, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Do these people think DSS and Buhari are as dumb as they are? DSS/Buhari can't kill Kanu. They know how dangerous thats but that Kanu won't be found guility and killed legally is a joke of the devil.

If he was to be released, he would have been released by now. No amount of sabotage/blackmail has worked and nor of such will work. Even if the court discharges and acquaint him, I still expect him to be killed but definitely not while still in custody.

Commit Suicide and Run away.

I trust the Igbos tho, Nnamdi shall be released. He has really fought hard and I feel for him despite all the odds

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by amagunnerfan: 6:22am On Apr 02, 2016
Chascop:

Commit Suicide and Run away.

I trust the Igbos tho, Nnamdi shall be released. He has really fought hard and I feel for him despite all the odds
Yes, he will be released. After all the FG won't eat his corpse nor will they want to hassle themselves with getting rid of a smelling corpse.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by rottennaija(m): 6:33am On Apr 02, 2016
amagunnerfan:

If he was to be released, he would have been released by now. No amount of sabotage/blackmail has worked and nor of such will work. Even if the court discharges and acquaint him, I still expect him to be killed but definitely not while still in custody.

Just like the supposed killing of Gloria okon? PMB is wiser now, unlike when he was younger.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by lekjons(m): 6:34am On Apr 02, 2016
fammo:
Everytime I see a Pro-IPOB story, I always prepare myself for a serious bout of laughter, the stupidity and gullibility that oozes from their stories and allegations is unmatched by any other senseless agitation in this country.
Each time I read an IPOB allegation I can't help but wonder the quality of weed they smoke before coming out on air to open their mouths.
lol! they're known for 'reknown stupidity'.. at times you see posts talking out of point, yet getting 'liked' by these fools.. e.g you see a thread like "Wicked Housewife Stabs Her Husband" then you see comments like; "buhari is a dullard" "durladinho of daura" having 100-200+likes, which means those that 'liked' such posts would prolly do the same thing if they're in the poster'shoes..grin

ipod and stupidy be like "bread and 'ewa'"

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by lekjons(m): 6:41am On Apr 02, 2016
ukomko:
Fear of DSS
lie! no dare ipob oo, they're only silent because their leader is getting more tall&handsome in jail(you know na, perboiled beans is filled with protein), if dem born dss well, make dem no give their leader perboiled beans in a day.. ipob will 'burn' Nigeria!angry

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by Babacele: 6:44am On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
The beans don dey run him belle. Make dem chance change am to perboiled soyaBeans then. gringrin

Whatever they serve him MUST bear the letters "b-e-a-n-s" in it- that is what the zoo constitution says! Stuffs like beans, soyaBEANS, locustBEANS, devilBEANS, etc.
this shameless n principleless TAN ambassador go shit tire n heaven won't even wink..He thank God say no b Obj or Abacha na im catch am. ntcheeew!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by kossyablaze(m): 6:49am On Apr 02, 2016
Na dis kind thread whr biafras are mocked he dey like move to FP
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by Godfullsam(m): 6:56am On Apr 02, 2016
Hunger strike for our DILECTOR

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by modath(f): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2016

“We have advised our leader to reject every food, including those brought by close family members because the DSS that always scrutinize his food before allowing it in as might poison the food.

Poison? Kanu may be a lot of things, a crazy fool should not be one of them, if indeed he rejects the food, na sawdust he go chop?

“He will also not mix with other prisoners because we are aware that Interior Ministry officials working through the Prison Service have planted their agents pretending to be prisoners, in order to spy and report on him to DSS.

Why are these people intent on making this guy's life more hellish than it already is? Loneliness & isolation is supposed to do what to his mental state?

Never seen a more out of touch with reality sets as these people!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 02, 2016
fammo:
As in ehn thier gullibilty na grade 1

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 02, 2016
Don't mind him, he is just joking. Better hunger never gam the idiot. IPAD guy.

If yhu think sey hunger na joke, ask someone here with the moniker HUNGERBAD

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 02, 2016
I hate been a tribalist,truth be said,IPOB are just deluded group of people.

A group of deluded people is a threat to a nation.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by babdap: 7:22am On Apr 02, 2016
Hunger strike things loading

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 02, 2016
[s]Yomieluv:
I hate been a tribalist,truth be said,IPOB are just deluded group of people.

A group of deluded people is a threat to a nation[/s].

Typical yoruba as usual...they are all over this thread stressing themselves over a cause that has absolutely nothing to do with them out of envy!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 02, 2016
The government should not attempt to take the life of the messenger. Nnamdi Kanu controls over 30 million IPOB followers; to them after God is Nnamdi Kanu!

Video of him in Aba May, 2015 when he wasn't even popular...over 2 million showed up to welcome him. Imagine now that he is popular...we are talking about a NATION...over 30 million people at his command!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWyq7PWrs8I

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by omojesu202(m): 7:27am On Apr 02, 2016
amagunnerfan:

If he was to be released, he would have been released by now. No amount of sabotage/blackmail has worked and none of such will work. Even if the court discharges and acquaint him, I still expect him to be killed but definitely not while still in custody. Just one injection that will kill him say 6 months after don do.

thank you...
the Op is high, really high ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by vedaxcool(m): 7:28am On Apr 02, 2016
This dilector wan start prayer and fasting make Nigeria release but the evil that men do live with them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by Anticabal: 7:48am On Apr 02, 2016
amagunnerfan:

If they pay you millions to kill Kanu 'legally' on TV with everyone seeing your ugly face. You will either cowardly ask for a masquerade wear or run away. So shut up!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by Sunky200: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2016
if kanu is found guilty and sentenced to death or years inprison. will they die for him?

the s-easterners are wiser and will do anything possible to stop history from repeating itself unlike this ipobians that threatens with an imaginary rain of fire

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by amagunnerfan: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2016
Anticabal:

If they pay you millions to kill Kanu 'legal' on TV with everyone seeing your ugly face. You will either cowardly ask for a masquerade wear or run away. So shut up!
You that you are not a coward and not ugly, why not go and release your dilector?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We created state to avoid eastern secession ..Gowon / Senator Godswill Abot Akpabio Is The New Senate Majority Leader / President Buhari, EFCC Begins Probe On Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.