Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) (44123 Views)

Saraki And Dino Melaye Visit Ibrahim Babangida In Minna,Pose With Him(pic) / Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna / Kayode Fayemi And His Friends In Their Youthful Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by Maczeelly(m): 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Handsome
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by stonecoldcafe: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
buygala:
A tale of two thieves....

but

One still gave birth to our current democracy, while the other, in his time, aborted a democracy which was due to be born undecided

Conclusion. .. God bless the white-bearded thief... And God angry the other thief undecided

I nor send that one!
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by benson81(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Fine hausa boys wink

They are not from Hausa!
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by simongonner: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Is anybody watching(A.I.T) how pdp rigged the election in Imo state? PDP is cancer...
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by tpiadotcom: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
wow, friendship of 40+ years, una try.

um.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by tpiadotcom: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
benson81:
They are not from Hausa!

they are hausa, unless you want to argue the matter.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by eminikansoso(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Zellie:
JimiAgbaje2015 wink
No stop smoking that gbanja weed
It is Akinwumi Ambode
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by bamosagie(m): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
One of them will be the next president of Nigeria after Buhari.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by yussuf739: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
okay ooo
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by Dronedude(m): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Just a group of military friends that ruled this nation and one is still ruling as we speak.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by jazzy4naija(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
still looking at the election result omo that party AA should have just remained a genotype grin
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by deletrue: 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
Am proud of Abubakar, one Nigerian who I will continue to admire. We have many Nigerians who would have make Nigwrians proud and become well known if these aniimal-like senior citizens are well structured and brought up by people with the normal traits.. Am happy too that many Nigerians will take GEJ as one man who will be remembered after May, 2015. He is far better than some old men who have nothing other than to write their names in sandy soil. Rubbish
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by richidinho(m): 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Etumgbe:
What is DAT otuoke man doing with ibb and abdusalam?

Are u sure u witnessed IBB regime?

Jona is far better bro

Do your research, tnk me later
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by tpiadotcom: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
bamosagie:
One of them will be the next president of Nigeria after Buhari.

hm
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by Missmossy(f): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Transformation things grin
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by themodernman: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Don't you think until all ds Agbayas kick d bucket Naija no go fly.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by ab4real15: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Aa is a Nupe man while IBB is Gwari.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
iyatrustee:
I love happy endings!

They both ended up great.

You cant write the history of Nigeria without mention their names
beautiful woman
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by fairheven: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
buygala:

but

One still gave birth to our current democracy, while the other, in his time, aborted a democracy which was due to be born undecided

Conclusion. .. God bless the white-bearded thief... And God angry the other thief undecided

Don't even see why god should bless the white bearded thief... That guy single handedly emptied our Treasuries all in the name of conducting elections an no body care to bring them to book.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
iyatrustee:
I love happy endings!

They both ended up great.

You cant write the history of Nigeria without mention their names
beautiful woman,do u need a company?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Unfortunately Nigeria enters a NEW DAWN with a former Military Dictator who has braved the odds to ride on the goodwill of Nigerians to become President. Let us hope he will re-build the foundation of Democratic Governance rather than re-working Governance built on a solid foundation of corruption. in my most admired democracies in the far east. people like Abdulsalami and IBB and OBJ would have been executed a long time ago. but we are Nigerians.. we turn our villains into heroes in the blink of an eye
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by jaymichael(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I guess they both never knew that they would be heads of state in the future.

It is well
Yes, a day in January 1966 changed the Whole equation. A day their destiny (and some others also) was rewritten and to a large extent, Nigeria's history invlusive. January 15, 1966. A day the destiny of a few great men and a great nation was rewritten.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by fairheven: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
deletrue:
Am proud of Abubakar, one Nigerian who I will continue to admire. We have many Nigerians who would have make Nigwrians proud and become well known if these aniimal-like senior citizens are well structured and brought up by people with the normal traits.. Am happy too that many Nigerians will take GEJ as one man who will be remembered after May, 2015. He is far better than some old men who have nothing other than to write their names in sandy soil. Rubbish
Abubakar is a crook...well-groomed by IBB.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by ITbomb(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
The more I see old pictures of these generals being together the more I feel that this country has been mortgage from the beginning to certain people. That is why Jonathan was treated differently cos he was like an outsider to this old guard that is once again in full power

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by iyatrustee(f): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
dancok:
beautiful woman,do u need a company?

What kind of company? Limited liability or PLC? undecided
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by bettercreature(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
buygala:

but

We suppose to be celebrating Abubakar,No one would have check mate him if he refused to hand over in 1999,he is one of the best and most trusted man in the world
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by Reaper231(m): 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Why didn't dis one go like Maman Vatsa since he's not good at keeping his friend alive
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by rlow68: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
@ Buygala - You call Abdusalam and IBB thieves, but your GEJ is not and he is a saint, this is the kind of tribal politics that is killing you people, You want people to respect your tribe and you dont want to respect nor have any respect for other tribes or their leaders.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by Slimzjoe(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
tobtap:

both of them are not hausa

should I call them Fulanis??
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by kindnyce(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
GREAT GUYS
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by benson81(m): 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
tpiadotcom:

my friend ignorance is a disease and we learn everyday.use google search for both names and wikipedia will give u result,read through it u will know the tribes they come from.And I don't need to argue about something I know 100%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin / Omoyele Omogunwa6 Asks Senate To Legalize Corruption / Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.