Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) (44120 Views)

Saraki And Dino Melaye Visit Ibrahim Babangida In Minna,Pose With Him(pic) / Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna / Kayode Fayemi And His Friends In Their Youthful Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by Acidosis(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
IBB the grand master of corruption cheesy
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by Olayinka2607: 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
o ga o, se na babagida & abdulsalam bi dc?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by enomakos(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
tobtap:

both of them are not hausa
are they fulani?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by eluquenson(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sometimes, its good to have a good & reliable friends who will grow with you in all ramifications.
I love this pics die.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by tobtap: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
enomakos:
are they fulani?
nope....babagida is gwari and abdulsalam is nupe i guess
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by enomakos(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
tobtap:

nope....babagida is gwari and abdulsalam is nupe i guess
ok thanks
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) by Hydronium(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Late one night,a mugger wearing a ski mask jumped into the path of a well-dressed man and stuck a gun in his ribs.'Give me your money,' he demanded.
Indignant, the affluent man replied. 'You can't do this-I'm a politician!'
'In that case,'replied the robber, 'give me my money!'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy / Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor / Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.