Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Finally A Legacy For Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally A Legacy For Jonathan (4337 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally A Legacy For Jonathan by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 16, 2015
gej's true legacy the PIN to Dasukis's ATM
Re: Finally A Legacy For Jonathan by jiggaz(m): 5:53am On Nov 04, 2020
OAM4J:
In my write up here some months ago on why I think Jonathan should NOT be re-elected in 2015 which unfortunately went with the data challenge that affected Nairaland. (http://oam4j..com/2014/04/why-jonathan-should-not-be-re-elected.html). One of the reasons I gave as of the time of writing that piece, was that I couldn't come up with a clear legacy of President Jonathan. So I had thought Jonathan will leave government without a clear legacy.

Howbeit he got a big one when it so mattered most. What he did will be better appreciated when one imagines what could have happened if he had not honorably conceded defeat but follow the path of Orubabe. Nigeria will not be what it is at the moment.

So in accepting to leave office gracefully, Jonathan finally earned my respect and gives Nigeria and indeed Africa a Legacy.

Let me take the opportunity to congratulate all Nigerians on the success of 2015 polls, especially those who believed, bought and worked for change. Some of us had wished for it in 2011; then many were not sold to it. But we are glad that the change we seek is finally here. I can only hope GMB and PYO will not let us down.

I believe Nigeria message is clear; any party/administration that fails or takes Nigerians for granted will be booted out.

Finally I commend Jega and his team; I only wish he can be persuaded to continue. We are not there yet, I look forward to a situation where it will be almost impossible to rig election in Nigeria as I have no doubt that some of the results from many of the states were padded up, even though I can still say the result fairly reflects the wishes of majority of Nigerians.

We have more reason to be proudly Nigerian.

Long live my beloved country Nigeria!
OAM4J Good evening Mod.. Please my thread "Anointing Oil For Healing And Protection - Joseph Prince" was hidden or removed by anti spam bot yesterday... Please can you release it for me? Thank you.
Re: Finally A Legacy For Jonathan by Gandollaar(f): 7:14am On Nov 04, 2020
The only legacy i can think about him is that he govern over the death of thousands of innocent Nigerian souls ever seen in this country since the civil war
This coward deactivated his handle
Re: Finally A Legacy For Jonathan by Gandollaar(f): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2020
OAM4J:

Best what? Regret what?

Buhari has no choice than to perform and if APC doesn't perform, we will compel PDP to present another formidable candidate in 2019 and change from APC. Jonathan has failed as President and commander in chief but he left a legacy of accepting his failure gracefully and leaving honorably, that is a plus and a legacy to be proud of.
My announcer, come and update this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Better For Nigeria: Breaking Up Or Ethnic Mixing? / One Biafra Coin To Be Auctioned For About N46,000 / President Buhari Crowd Versus Nnamdi Kanu's Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.