Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Testimony Of An Ex-ijmb Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Testimony Of An Ex-ijmb Student (804 Views)

My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University / My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here / Testimony Of A Beneficiary Of MTNF Scholarship Award Who Came Out Wit Firstclass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony Of An Ex-ijmb Student by segsman(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Am an exstuden of ijmb. when i was told about this program i was scared because of what pple said to me abt it even in my church. Some says is not real, some says is hard, some even says i will fail and lose my money but i was determined so i enrol for it. But glory to God the opposite was the case. My brain that seems dull before became sharp i that was scoring low start competing for best performance in my dept.....that's is why since then i have been going about trying to make pple understand that ijmb is not what they think it is so they should not allow only the northern pple enjoy it alone is for all.... Please if you want to ask any question or make more enquiry about the program or how to get the form you are free to contact me on 07063875320 am on whatsapp... You are also free to drop your comment

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Requirement / 11 Ways To Boost Your SELF CONFIDENCE / Who Is Your Role Model?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.