Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University (42323 Views)

N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by rosalieene(f): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
I am writing this to encourage students and Jambites so they'd realize that they can get to whatever point they want to attain in their academic pursuit. Forgive my grammatical blunders, am not perfect.Focus on my point and not on my writing.

I didn't attend my convocation last friday due to
some personal reasons but all the same na Godwin. But seeing the convocation pictures of others, I decided to post this. I wasn't there physically but was there spiritually. At least my name was in d book of life lol.

HOW THE JOURNEY STARTED;

I wrote my first UTME in 2010, even if I forgot anything other thing I learnt in English language,
I would never forget that the exam is called UTME and not JAMB as people always call it.

JAMB is the body /organization organizing UTME
thanks to my English teachers in secondary school Mr Ikuyajolu Daniel and Mr Samuel Ezebuiro. I applied for medicine in University of Ibadan and it was my dream school. I wasn't even shortlisted to write post-utme. That school is very mean and heartless, lol.
The second time I wrote UTME, that was in 2011,
I also applied in Unibadan. This time around, Industrial chemistry because I later realized that
Med &Surgery wasn't my calling. Again, I wasn't
shortlisted, haba!!. By this time, my twin sister was already in her 100l and about to enter 200l in Unibadan.

One day, my dad saw an advert in Vanguard newspaper in which ANSU called for no-choice candidates to apply. I applied, wrote post-utme.
The list came out but my name was not there. Really, I was frustrated. I also applied in a private university who's advert I also saw. Godfrey okoye university and was given admission!! But in my mind, I was like that one no be school jhoor!!.

I had no other option but to go to GOU. I spent 2 months there when someone called me and told me I got admission in ANSU.I was dumbfounded!,
couldn't believe it. I heard so many stories about the course(Industrial chemistry). Its a no-go- area, very tough and difficult, why didn't you choose biochemistry instead people kept asking. I left GOU for ANSU, people kept on talking.....Industrial Chemistry is hard, the lecturers are very wicked in ANSU , they don't like it when their students pass. , they haven't recorded a single 1st class and 2.1 is always very few since the history of the dept in the
school(not until 2013 set produced the first 1st
class ever),2.1 is like 1st class in ICH dept, I kept on
hearing such. I had a roommate then in my yr1
who was in final year in Industrial chem.

Everyday she came back from class and exams
complaining, regretting why she was in the dept.
I hope she is not seeing this post, lol. She would
complain and complain, I was so scared. I thought of changing course, but to where? I asked myself. I lost hope. I told my parents since they wanted the best but they said 'don't listen to what people say, hardwork is the key''.

The struggle began, thanks to my friend and
reading partner Anasioke Onyinye and also to my parents for the encouragement. I was able to graduate with a comfortable 2.1 in Industrial Chemistry. I was the fifth best graduating and am proud of it. Thanks to all those who called and texted to congratulate me after seeing my name in the convocation brochure. Finally, God is the secret. Truly, those who put their trust in God shall be like mount
Zion. Most Importantly, I was able to overcome
the pressure of Examination Malpractice because
I believed in God's power. God doesnt fail. Just Obey him by not indulging in examination malpractice, and pray and believe, have faith. Also, read your book, dont depend on small micro chips(mgbo). You can't cheat God. You may use expo and at the end last, you may graduate with a result you least expect, you can't cheat God.

Singing *you are
great* in Steve crown's voice. # faithfulGod
# gloriousGod
Congrats to me and other graduands especially
my fellow kemists!!.
NNAWUIHE ROSELYNE

132 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by LouisBERG: 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
I love this.... Irrespective of the citadel of learning you are opportuned to attend, distinguishing yourself among your peers makes you stand out. Nice feat..
#FtC.....no reward?? cheesycheesycheesy
#LabOurMARKETcaLLs
#caLLmeBERG..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by xender(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
waw....congratulations ma.

so first class nil.. na so the course be.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by rosalieene(f): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
thanks huh

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by MisterDreamz(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Congrats Ehn! Bigger and better u...do not rest on ur oasis after graduation!

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
WOW,my sister it is the Lord's doing.Her fellow ''kemists'' should learn from this.Truly inspiring

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by ORACLE1975(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Kool
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Ayodejioak(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
"Congrats dear
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Flexherbal(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
Thanks for encouraging others.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
shocked
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by dominique(f): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Congrats dear, may you achieve greater success in all your endeavors.

What is GOU?

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Hollawaley(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
I don sofa no be small
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Whizkeey(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nice....
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Adonike(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
My dear, ur story was similar to mine... I wrote Jamb/UTME 2009, 2010 and in 2011; and scored 252, 243, and 230 respectively..

In summary, it's interesting knowing that both of are of d same set in ANSU. I had a 2.1 in the 'aLMIGHTY' department of Economics (Social Sci.).
I was there live at d convocation ground live with the governor n d speaker of Anambra state house.

Thank God for crowning our efforts with success...

I'm Adonike Chidera Kingsley (a.k.a. Prof Keynes)

May God do more than this for the aspiring graduates in the house..
Shalom..

24 Likes

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Afrok(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
No first class? I think say nah only Unique school dey winch their chemist...
Congratulations...
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by lilmax(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
It is well with you cool
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by mrphysics(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
Congrats dear. Make I read your post, I will modify it now.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by 247notire(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
Congratulations!

PS: Hope you're aware that this won't fetch you anything? You still have to prove yourself when the time comes so don't be too carried away. This is just the first step of many before you can finally say "Yea! I made it!"

Still a commendable result smiley

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Monalisa185(f): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
congrats... such an expiring expiring inspiring story cheesygrintongue

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by kennyman2000(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nice one sister. May the result bring forth the rewards of your labour. Congrats once again.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by 4nobody4every1: 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
cool
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Asiri1991: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
cool result.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by brunofarad(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Congrats sis

Though I must have to tell u

Its not easy out here........

U just gotta brace up real hard

Escape norms,think outside the box...don't wait for the J.O.B to be offered..

See if u can create one

TEAM BOSS

Check ma profile to see what I mean.

GOODLUCK

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Alaminz(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
pls how will i hit Front page ..pls...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Hairstyle27: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
wow congrat ma dear!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Akshow: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Congratulations
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Zico5(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Good, congrats jare. Na so people dey talk for statistics. Key to success is focus, perseverance and determination. Nothing is impossible.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by jamex93(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Congratulations
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by emandman: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Av seen d result part , whr is d cute part?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by chelseaboi(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
[sup][/sup] embarassed
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by gbaskiboy: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hard work pays. Work while you work, play while you play, to be useful and happy this is one way #nurseryschoolrhyme

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Realone92(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Encore !!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? / Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate / SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.