Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby (36004 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo Celebrates His Daughter, Valerie's 17th Birthday (photo) / Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) / D'banj Shares Birthday Picture Of His Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by argob44(f): 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
The gospel singer was a year older on 31st March. She shared these lovely pics to her fans on Instagram, sending a sweet message to her pastor hubby too...

See it and more photos below:

Splendid time I had yesterday. My darling husband pulled one on me babes! A lot of tears. Absolutely the best bday ever.. #family #friendsforlife #prophecies #newlevel #blessings #praiseandworship

https://instagram.com/p/05kjBotUec/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Am walking in power..
Am walkin' miracle..
I Live a life of Favour..
I know who I am..

*singing* I love you Osinachi!!

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by badassProdigy(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Listening to LADI by Olamide & Phyno wit Lil Kesh... Lil kesh is MADing

5 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by SleekyP(m): 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
undecided
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by ayusco85(m): 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
sai baba grin

10 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by Motolank: 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Cute, she looks like me cool
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by ejay84(m): 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
I hear say na she break pastor chris marriage.dunno how tru dis is thou.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by sagewonders(m): 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
why should I fear when I am surrounded by your love

why should I care what people say the don't no what you mean to me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by unofficial(m): 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Splendid time I had yesterday. My darling husband
pulled one on me babes! A lot of tears. Absolutely
the best bday ever.. #family #friendsforlife
#prophecies #newlevel #blessings
#praiseandworship

Who are the babes

Love her songs though. Happy Birthday ma
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by tiamiyukunle69(m): 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Happy bornday madam. Many more years
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by BasseyJ(m): 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by hotgunz(m): 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
badassProdigy:
Listening to LADI by Olamide & Phyno wit Lil Kesh... Lil kesh is MADing
u well?

7 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by Theultimate(m): 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
Gospel singer indeed.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by RichDad1(m): 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Shuo!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Weting this lady woman dey chop wey she come be like Asari's sister like this? sad sad sad sad sad

Btw, Why is Pastor C not there? abi dem don fight ni? Afterall Pastor A, don leave house for them. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
OK
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by hotgunz(m): 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
unofficial:
Love her songs
great songs and I start my day wit her song especially (more of you)

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by darlenese(f): 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
31 years
Really
U look A Lot older than dat sha

Congratss, may God bless ur new age!
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by Dcaliphate(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
wow, she's still looking cute, serving God pays in many ways

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by LblaqueHaven(m): 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
I wish her all the best in life
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
RichDad1:
[s] Shuo!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Weting this woman dey chop wey she come be like Asari's sister like this? sad sad sad sad sad

Btw, Why is Pastor C not there? abi dem don fight ni? Afterall Pastor A, don leave house for them. [/s] tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by encryptjay(m): 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
wishing her long life and prosperity...
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by Dcaliphate(m): 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Motolank:
Cute, she looks like me cool
u mean u in d shadows

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by adorablepepple(f): 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by cee001(m): 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
ayusco85:
sai baba grin
grin ..smh
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by zigger(m): 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Heard abt her but dnt knw her #whocares
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by millionboi(m): 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dis babe
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
argob44:
The gospel singer was a year older on 31st March. She shared these lovely pics to her fans on Instagram, sending a sweet message to her pastor hubby too...

See it and more photos below:

Splendid time I had yesterday. My darling husband pulled one on me babes! A lot of tears. Absolutely the best bday ever.. #family #friendsforlife #prophecies #newlevel #blessings #praiseandworship

https://instagram.com/p/05kjBotUec/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Good one from her. May God bless her marriage.

https://www.nairaland.com/2229678/apology-poor-network

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts / Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.