Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby (36198 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo Celebrates His Daughter, Valerie's 17th Birthday (photo) / Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) / D'banj Shares Birthday Picture Of His Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by Realgana(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
j
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by millionboi(m): 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
ayusco85:
sai baba grin
oboyi mek u no kolo........1ich 1 be sai baba here

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by mjames: 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Congrats
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by chiogoezubem(f): 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
darlenese:
31 years
Really
U look A Lot older than dat sha

Congratss, may God bless ur new age!

Nne, that's 31st March, a date, not 31yrs old. Of course she na older babe.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by ayusco85(m): 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
millionboi:
oboyi mek u no kolo........1ich 1 be sai baba here

have u been in mars all this while? #SaiBaba, the slayer of the corrupt and indisciplined
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by iykofias(m): 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
Wetin b dat tin wey dey by d side wey wan resemble Jim iyke.
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by Motolank: 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dcaliphate:

u mean u in d shadows
I know u want to provoke me to post my picture.. but it didn't work grin
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by Nickymezor(f): 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Love her songs. .hapi bufday madam
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by RichDad1(m): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
blueto:

If you're that hold in 1970, what more can I say? Adieu Papa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by seedorfg(m): 12:09am On Apr 03, 2015
sin are she grin
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 12:27am On Apr 03, 2015
darlenese:
31 years
Really

she was a year older on the 31st of march ma'am.
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by buoye1(m): 12:27am On Apr 03, 2015
Happy birthday Toykathy
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by akagaba(f): 12:29am On Apr 03, 2015
Kudos to Pst Chris Oyakhilome who brought her up in the most wonderful and excellent way! God bless ur marriage!

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by IYKE2011(m): 12:56am On Apr 03, 2015
Wish her many more years.
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by Sleek05(f): 12:58am On Apr 03, 2015
Win a TV guys... Like the page Game Stores Africa on Facebook and participate...
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by jimmayoy: 1:04am On Apr 03, 2015
Theultimate:
Gospel singer indeed.

She's the best guy,am a niggar but this lady's songs lifts up my spirit and put me in a place,God bless her,she's just too much.I love her. grin
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by topazzylab(f): 1:24am On Apr 03, 2015
Great are you Lord
Great are you Lord
Great are you Lord
Great are you Lord.

Happy birthday to you ma'am
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 03, 2015
darlenese:
31 years
Really

Where did you read 31 years?
You see why WAEC records massive failures year in year out
March 31st translates to 31 years?

The gospel singer was a year older on 31st March. She shared these lovely pics to her fans on Instagram, sending a sweet message to her pastor hubby too...

See it and more photos below:

Splendid time I had yesterday. My darling husband pulled one on me babes! A lot of tears. Absolutely the best bday ever.. #family #friendsforlife #prophecies #newlevel #blessings #praiseandworship

https://instagram.com/p/05kjBotUec/

Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by longlandscarf(m): 1:58am On Apr 03, 2015
scarf factory
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by Manuelcrc(m): 2:17am On Apr 03, 2015
Happy birthday to her...She has been a blessing to many.
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by nicholasis(m): 3:11am On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by AsanwaKC(f): 4:18am On Apr 03, 2015
Hbd..love her songs
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by toykathy(f): 4:26am On Apr 03, 2015
buoye1:
Happy birthday Toykathy

grin thanks bro
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by DollyParton1(f): 4:37am On Apr 03, 2015
youngpol:
Am walking in power..
Am walkin' miracle..
I Live a life of Favour..
I know who I am..

*singing* I love you Osinachi!!
My 4 year old nephew wakes up the whole house with this song almost every morning.
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by Johnbosco77(m): 4:56am On Apr 03, 2015
darlenese:
31 years
Really

haaaaa Darling Darlenese no be 31years OP talk, na 31st March oooo.
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by Johnbosco77(m): 4:57am On Apr 03, 2015
babyosisi:

Where did you read 31 years?
You see why WAEC records massive failures year in year out
March 31st translates to 31 years?
baby osISIS you too harsh naaaa. Take am easy ooo. Na ur fellow lady she be ooo.
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by machi25(f): 5:33am On Apr 03, 2015
Happy birthday osinachukwu...you are gud at what you do and am loving your songs especially:worthy is the lamb,no failure,u are the same and I know who I am.more strength to your elbows.CHEERS!!!!!
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by casig: 5:59am On Apr 03, 2015
AsanwaKC:
Hbd..love her songs

Good
Re: Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby by niceguy7(m): 6:07am On Apr 03, 2015
Cool.....why she come fat like puff puff like that?
B4 she marry....she wsnt fat like this i tink. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Somadina Adinma: 'Regina Daniels Is Sweet 16 Forever' / Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) / Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.