Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road (10921 Views)

Gee Jay, The Lady That Remixed P'square's "Bank Alert" Song (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him / The BOOBS That Drove This Pastor Nuts!!! ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by iamrealdeji(m): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
But to be honest,the Lamb is so sick,they should take it to a veterinary Dr
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by niceeric(m): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
iamrealdeji:

But what do you need the excessive speed for in a car when it's not jet,these supercars are just death machines,another way of buying death cos you'll surely try to speed at least up to 2/3 of its maximum speed to know the worth of what you bought with such huge guap,so,its another means of buying death,see what happened to Paul Walker
Bro,u see,these machines aren't death machines per say.....they control these top speeds the way a regular car controls it's speed....

the only problem with people with these machines is that they most times race these cars in d streets which most times leads to disasters...Paul's case is a good example. Racing in streets is a punishable offence and sometimes one can escape punishment but pay with one's life

But above all,i'll prefer a machine to a toy anytime.
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by Nikky7: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Abeg I wan ask 1question, the car get wings,e fit fly incase I dey holdup?
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
niceeric:

see as u just fall my hand.......the machine u just degraded is d kinda machine you'll rev up to 250kmph and you'll apply your brakes and it comes to a halt d way your Range Rover Sport would do at a meagre 120kmph....

I'll give a ball to get this machine on an F1 Racing Circuit!!!!!
You're judging based on speed. Unfortunately that's the only thing and braking distance dat makes lambo better. Range rover sport now has super charged engines which improves performance. It has cruise control and most of all it has traction control to drive on any terrain. Go and drive dat lambo on a rough terrain and lets see if it will survive 100 metres
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by laivwire(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
iamrealdeji:

But Gallardo is still stupi.d expensive
sure, it's not a small car oh but $400k ain't beans money too
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by ednut1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
niceeric:

see as u just fall my hand.......the machine u just degraded is d kinda machine you'll rev up to 250kmph and you'll apply your brakes and it comes to a halt d way your Range Rover Sport would do at a meagre 120kmph....

I'll give a ball to get this machine on an F1 Racing Circuit!!!!!
on which road? waste in nigeria in my opinion
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by niceeric(m): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
ednut1:
on which road? waste in nigeria in my opinion
Well,i wasn't expecting to own a Lamborghini and remain in Nigeria anyway....dat would b silly of me

when pepper rest very well and I don reach to get the machine, i'll go live life where it can be driven without hassles
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by niceeric(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
You're judging based on speed. Unfortunately that's the only thing and braking distance dat makes lambo better. Range rover sport now has super charged engines which improves performance. It has cruise control and most of all it has traction control to drive on any terrain. Go and drive dat lambo on a rough terrain and lets see if it will survive 100 metres
cruise control is an oldddddddddddddddddd technology bro!....when it comes to latest driving enhanced technologies, trust me the Lambo is up to date!

But wetin I go dey find go rough terrain when by the time I'm rich enough to own a Lamboghini,my whole life go don smooth already lol
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by ednut1(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
niceeric:

Well,i wasn't expecting to own a Lamborghini and remain in Nigeria anyway....dat would b silly of me

when pepper rest very well and I don reach to get the machine, i'll go live life where it can be driven without hassles
heheheh

1 Like

Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by yinkeys(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
whizqueen:
She is my sister cheesy grin
Yeah, that's my main chick cheesy
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
niceeric:

cruise control is an oldddddddddddddddddd technology bro!....when it comes to latest driving enhanced technologies, trust me the Lambo is up to date!

But wetin I go dey find go rough terrain when by the time I'm rich enough to own a Lamboghini,my whole life go don smooth already lol
up to date? Lambo is not even among the top 10 sports cars in the world right now. So if there's anything old tech its d lambo itself. Most sports cars have cruise are traction control which is very essential.
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by whizqueen(f): 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
yinkeys:
Yeah, that's my main chick cheesy
Stop famzing us na( over familiairity) tongue wink
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by olasoji1: 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Davido purchases a Porsche, and shows it off on instagram (Photo)

See photo here===> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/davido-purchases-porsche-and-shows-it.html
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by Jokay07(m): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
RickRichards:
Where did you encounter my girlfriend? She was supposed to be home watching movies. angry
are u d one dating my sister? grin
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by niceeric(m): 5:09am On Apr 03, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
up to date? Lambo is not even among the top 10 sports cars in the world right now. So if there's anything old tech its d lambo itself. Most sports cars have cruise are traction control which is very essential.
Now u are beginning to amaze me!!!.....u call the Lambo old tech....u ever seen the aventador or the Huracan come on bro!....do your research!! this is a public forum!

while the Lambo might not be everyone's favourite ryt now as everyone seems to av shifted attention from the Italian brands it still remains one of the best brands that produces the most exotic sports cars....do ur findings on that and don't forget the Huracan pls
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by okpoko: 8:09am On Apr 03, 2015
Hello people, If u av access to well funded local naija cheques, contact me lets make money, +2348035801090,whatsapp
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by pretydiva(f): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2015
lovely17:
what brand of weed did you take i need some please
d 1 u took last nyt
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:

But what do you need the excessive speed for in a car when it's not jet,these supercars are just death machines,another way of buying death cos you'll surely try to speed at least up to 2/3 of its maximum speed to know the worth of what you bought with such huge guap,so,its another means of buying death,see what happened to Paul Walker.
But to be honest,the Lamb is so sick,they should take it to a veterinary Dr

Don't stay home...17% of fatal accidents happen in the home.
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by alexis007(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2015
lemme guess...she is diezani alison-madueke's daughter.........her mother steal from the national treasury,she steals from her mother in return to get that ride.......bloodline of kleptos lipsrsealed
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2015
niceeric:

Lol, the lambo is outdated compared to the Tesla model S. It goes from 0-60 in 3secs, faster than a lambo(at first o).

Imagine a car with Auto Pilot undecided
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by EmmySparky(m): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2015
lovely17:
what brand of weed did you take i need some please
hahahaha I saw her around wasiu joint...I think its wasiu's weed
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by lovely17(m): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2015
EmmySparky:
hahahaha I saw her around wasiu joint...I think its wasiu's weed
on point
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by niceeric(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
malikmoreni:

Lol, the lambo is outdated compared to the Tesla model S. It goes from 0-60 in 3secs, faster than a lambo(at first o).

Imagine a car with Auto Pilot undecided
ure a comedian, hope u know?....we're talking luxury cars, ure talking Tesla battery operated cars

I can't say much as this is too ridiculous for me to get my hands dirty on....u said ur toy car does 60mph in 3.2 secs?....d aventador which isn't lamboghini's latest does that in 2.9...beat that

I did a comparison here http://www.carscoops.com/2014/12/tesla-model-s-p85d-challenges.html?m=1 ...read,watch and learn
ciao
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
niceeric:

ure a comedian, hope u know?....we're talking luxury cars, ure talking Tesla battery operated cars

I can't say much as this is too ridiculous for me to get my hands dirty on....u said ur toy car does 60mph in 3.2 secs?....d aventador which isn't lamboghini's latest does that in 2.9...beat that

I did a comparison here http://www.carscoops.com/2014/12/tesla-model-s-p85d-challenges.html?m=1 ...read,watch and learn
ciao

imagine a battery powered car dragging with a lambo,

Battery o! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e-jquwHKtI

Why not do 60mph on the road undecided

Trash , the Tesla has more advanced tech, imagine a car driving itself from your garage to pick you up.

A 7seater family sedan vs a sports car grin

Lambo ko lambo ni
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by niceeric(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
malikmoreni:

imagine a battery powered car dragging with a lambo,

Battery o! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e-jquwHKtI

Why not do 60mph on the road undecided

Trash , the Tesla has more advanced tech, imagine a car driving itself from your garage to pick you up.

A 7seater family sedan vs a sports car grin

Lambo ko lambo ni
Gawd!!!...u still dont get the point? I rest my case with u...

and what's with this autopilot you've been echoing since yesterday?? Dude,this is an old tech just repacked by Tesla! Read this and learn and stop being deceived by the English http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/17/6982289/tesla-autopilot-is-a-non-revolution-for-self-driving-cars
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
niceeric:

Gawd!!!...u still dont get the point? I rest my case with u...

and what's with this autopilot you've been echoing since yesterday?? Dude,this is an old tech just repacked by Tesla! Read this and learn and stop being deceived by the English http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/17/6982289/tesla-autopilot-is-a-non-revolution-for-self-driving-cars

That's the point, would you do 60mph on the road , there are speed limits bro.

Yes its repacked, it was once adaptive cruise control tongue

So much for a battery powered toy car grin
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by niceeric(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
malikmoreni:

That's the point, would you do 60mph on the road , there are speed limits bro.

Yes its repacked, it was once adaptive cruise control tongue

So much for a battery powered toy car grin
could u think outside the box and think beyond lagos-ibadan expressway pls?

for your info, 60mph is just 97kmph and even in my Toyota, ive done wayyyy more than that here in Nigeria

Tesla makes toy cars,take it of leave it and d autopilot is a cheap scam...yet to see of hear that a tesla would drive anyone from his house down to his workplace fully unaided...
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
niceeric:

I never meant to talk about speed bro,

I think the lambo is one overpriced machine, that's where it got the 'luxury' tag from

Speed kills o undecided
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by niceeric(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
malikmoreni:

I never meant to talk about speed bro,

I think the lambo is one overpriced machine, that's where it got the 'luxury' tag from
overpriced?..... are u serious

I'm sure you've never seen one hence your ignorance....Till u see one live, im through with schooling you on this ridiculous subject...av fun!
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
niceeric:

overpriced?..... are u serious

I'm sure you've never seen one hence your ignorance....Till u see one live, im through with schooling you on this ridiculous subject...av fun!

I've seen the huracan/aventador (ion really know) before in Mumbai undecided

grin

Its overpriced, take it or leave it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos / Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) / Malawian Girl Leak Nude Photos Sent To Her Boy Friend By Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.