Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road (10933 Views)

Gee Jay, The Lady That Remixed P'square's "Bank Alert" Song (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him / The BOOBS That Drove This Pastor Nuts!!! ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by niceeric(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
malikmoreni:

I've seen the huracan before in Mumbai undecided

grin
Mumbai,India??

Now I'm convinced you are a comedian lol
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
niceeric:

Mumbai,India??

Now I'm convinced you are a comedian lol

Joker, you think its naija, the cars teens use are the ones celebs buy here in naija undecided

Ignoramus!

Check Lamborghini's financial report then you'll confirm that its overpriced

Its like apple building an iPhone 6 for $200 and selling for $800
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by niceeric(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
malikmoreni:

Joker, you think its naija, the cars teens use are the ones celebs buy here in naija undecided

Ignoramus!

Check Lamborghini's financial report then you'll confirm that its overpriced

Its like apple building an iPhone 6 for $200 and selling for $800
u know nothing man!
I rest my case with you.
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
niceeric:

u know nothing man!
I rest my case with you.

You're welcome wink
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by OKNkanu(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
whizqueen:
She is my sister cheesy grin
oh!.... I thought it was you....
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by whizqueen(f): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
OKNkanu:
oh!.... I thought it was you....
Nooo na my sister wink
Re: A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road by Krasid(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
pretydiva:
Mine is mch more xpensive than dis
A Bugatti Veyron?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya Comes Clean About Love Triangle - Interview / Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) / Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.