Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm (29295 Views)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / Earthquake Hits Kwoi, Kaduna: State Government Calls For Calm / Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Distances Self, Calls For Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
He knows if he starts war..He will loose all his billions
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
obailala:

Naaa... Do you think these men really like the violence?... These guys are normal everyday people who wish to peacefully go back to their wives and children everyday. Besides, the prominent militant commanders have been fed so fat by GEJ, I doubt they would ever be able to return to the creeks.

It is not these guys who have already been fed fat we should be worried about, rather my worry is about their boys who have been waiting on standby in the creeks and who feel cheated that the commanders cornered all the loot .

Wise comment..
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
midolian:
The fear of Buhari makes the violent preach peace..

May God continue to bless Nigeria with the likes of BUHARI

Fool! Inciteful utterances from iddiots like you keep heating up the polity. Now that Tompolo has envisaged for peace, you better queue up and align your sorry self, if not, when the mind changes, you'll know who is your father that had been feeding you and develops your land. Parasite!

2 Likes

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by eluquenson(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
They are all afraid of GMB, to be a General no be beans.
SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Money is Good, When Tomopolo has no kobo violence is the work of the day. Now that he is loaded he want peace, welcome aboard.
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Meanwhile, i learnt Buhari said Nigerians shouldnt expect much from him during first 4yrs. Smh! Why then was Jonathan being expected to suddenly become a magician who would turn things around within the country in less than 4yrs? If Buhari had truly said Nigerians shouldnt expect much from him for good 4yrs, then he's already a failure. No need putting mind for "change" from someone who who cant even change himself let alone the nation.

He will surely be kicked out 2019 (That's if he will still be alive then).

2 Likes

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by DavidHume(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I pity dis e-apc rats dat kip saying buhari is dis he's dat, if dis guys decides to bomb dere, Nigeria will be at loss and not dem. D creek is not a place were our soldiers can conquer, cos d will be defeated. Its better to be peaceful dan be saying s*hits, dat someone is scared of buhari, mind ya we not as f*oolish as d a*bokiz

Who smells foolishness!

1 Like

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by stigman(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
ilugunboy:
These guys have tasted some of the most exquisite hotel rooms in Abuja and elsewhere in the world......I don't think they are prepared to spend long sleepless night in the jungle creeks with swarming mosquitoes again in their lives....

Global West is too important to him to let go and return to the jungle....

U be pikin I swear, they have boys, calm down you will soon understand after may 29

1 Like

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by double0seven(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eyepencil:
I dey laugh those guys that think this man is afraid,let me tell you a MILITANT is not scared of death. These guys will only act if the new government ro revokes most of their contracts with the FG. Meanwhile there are many militants that are ready to take over 4rm dis guys, most of them still wants to be s rich too.

You can be 500 percent sure that those spurious contracts will be revoked. Which government in the world give militants the job of guiding it's national assets when it has army it pays salaries every month.

Of ti sure ju. The contacts will not continue; both the ones for Asari, Tompolo, Gani Adams, Fasehun etc. and nothing will happen. Do you know the number of eminent Nigerians that I've been critical of those dubious contracts?
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Dcaliphate(m): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
midolian:

thats not the best way to put it, ur likes use their words to incite anger.
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by rileyy(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Your problem is not his english but where he comes from/ethnicity, obviously. Look beyond his ascent and check out his construction, whatever, you don't need english to rule/govern but an active brain.

flickers72:
What difference will Buhari bring? Nigeria politicians are all same, we all have to wait and see what he can offer. We all glamouring for change and change, is all same, old wine in a new bottle, who are APC same politicians that wants Money, I'm happy the election went on smoothly without serious violence.One thing I'll tell all Nigerians is that Burhari does not deserve to be a president, no matter how many sai buhari, God have Mercy my colleagues at the office asking me if that is the new president elect, I said yes, his English is so poor,how can an Illiterate lead millions of intelligent Nigerians and you all are happy and screaming yes for change,fingers crossed,but honestly i never supported either of the candidate but come on guys GEJ can still speak fluently compare to this aboki..

1 Like

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by goodgood2(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
midolian:

I'm surprised you've bought this. Do you know Tompolo's real plans?
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Neplusultra(f): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Everybody is busy calling for calm when their is no sign of violence.This time in 2011 800 people are already dead or about to be dead church and mosques were burnt to the ground infact the entire north was on fire then thanks to one man called buhari that could not accpect defeat.Fast forward to today their is peace everywhere thanks to humble Jonathan

GEJ you will forever be my favorite man of the year
Very true.
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by zeeek(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
All dis kids shouting d fear of Buhari. U fink d militants r scared of him,d calmness in dis region is rather defeaning.pls refrain 4rm stupid n annoying comment dat can brng Nigeria 2 a stand still.mind u,dis guys r jst waitin 4 a rong move 4rm Buhari

1 Like

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by pillzthadrugz(m): 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
[/b]Tompolo promoting peace while an animal that calls himself asari dokubo is militating against God knows what. I pray the nigerian army should mistake him for SHEKAU soonest
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by lyttmarine: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tompolo's war ship can turn the northern Part of Nigeria to a desert in just a day, so don't think naija deltans are born to be traitors like de yorubas nor AV little fear for ur so Cald president.

1 Like

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Deepfreezer(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
midolian:

FEAR OF WHO? for your info this is democracy. Buhari ain't gone do shii. fukkka

1 Like

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by ozedb(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tompolo has expecialy congratulated South East and South South what about the North?
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by eagleeye2: 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt]He better do cos GMB no be fisherman ooo

He better check his dictionary for the meaning of a military General. It's not an honorary title
[/size]
what's with all these inciteful and demeaning comments. Your GMB wanted dogs and baboons to be soaked in blood if he loses. While GEJ has categorical said that no Nigerian's blood is worth anybody's ambition.
he did not only say it, but he has proven it.
So what else do you guys want from him and his people?
Violence

1 Like

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by alazinho: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
midolian:

U r a big fool.... we ND boiz r nt scared of dat BH leader.
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by kennyok(m): 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Everybody is busy calling for calm when their is no sign of violence.This time in 2011 800 people are already dead or about to be dead church and mosques were burnt to the ground infact the entire north was on fire then thanks to one man called buhari that could not accpect defeat.Fast forward to today their is peace everywhere thanks to humble Jonathan

GEJ you will forever be my favorite man of the year
I think. what we all should saying now is thank you Jonathan and not inputting buhari name on it ..im not a fan of Jonathan administration but with he did I applause him for averting the war a d please stop insulting the people of south south or east because those of us congratulating buhari or calling fir calm are not afraid or fools but its for us all insterst and mind you we are in a democratic dispensation were law nd rules are abide following due process so forget the fear of buhari you all re politiciing..

1 Like

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Zellie: 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
It would have been a different story if GEJ had won. Its high time we revisited this sham of a union called Nigeria
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
lyttmarine:
Tompolo's war ship can turn the northern Part of Nigeria to a desert in just a day,
How? It will sail on sand?

1 Like

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by captain247: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
noblezone:
If Jonathan had won, blood would still be flowing by now!

And somebody want me to be a Nigerian?

Exactly! from look of things one can tell actually that GEJ govt was frustrated by them because they are born to rule.
From 2009 till 2015 have there been any gathering involving jona without bomb blast? If they could stone him wit satchet water and wash their community with water and broom I knew the hatred is at its climax.
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by DonaldGenes(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
midolian:

Quote me to insult me, make una left ball/breast miss undecided
Bruh
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Eluwilussit(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
wordcat:
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

These guyz no get liver!

Just yesterday, all of them dey spit FIRE and Brimstone but today, all of them don turn to peace preachers.

We are still waiting for Oyedepo to open the Gate of Hell!!!!!

Be careful what you wish. Those guys can sabotage Nigerian economy without shedding a single drop of blood. It isn't gonna be like Boko Haram.

Even during the military era, they were there, doing their own thing. Nobody could stop them. Please, let's appreciate and encourage their new position of peace. If the loser of 2011 had embraced peace, certainly those corpers and others would be alive today. Also Boko Haram would have been eradicated much more easily.

This is definitely not the time or place to taunt anybody. In four years time, you can come and somersault and sing your praises here. For now, let's all rally round the new administration while embracing the new standard set by Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Ahmeduana(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt]He better do cos GMB no be fisherman ooo

He better check his dictionary for the meaning of a military General. It's not an honorary title
[/size]
WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE SEXY?
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by frankson1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=double0seven post=32277105]

yes , they will constitute a disturbanc and nuisance to the governments if they go back to the creeks . Nigeria will definitely bear losses. But the militants will be the ones that will suffer the greater loss. Whatever happens, in the end, they cannot defeat the Nigerian government or army, who will be able to solicit for weaponised technology that can figth militants in the creeks (e.g drones )

Niger Delta may become a war zone. The Deltans will bear the brunt of this.

People like Tompolo and Asari will become both local and international fugitives. With all their billions that have aquired from Jonathan's government, they will now have to start living in mosquito infested forests. an uneasy, uncertain a d hard life. They cannot visit other parts of the world as they have been doing now.

The international community will trace and freeze their liquid assets.

Nigeria may even come to agreement with Benin Republic to freeze Asari's assets if it gets to that level.

So please stop talking as if will be easy for those guys. They have counted the cost and believe me, they know it's a bad idea. Even Tompolo has already called for calm.

Asari is just bragging. He's not ready to go to the creeks again. Also the times are different. A lot Niger Delta youths now know that they are only fighting for their pockets and not for the better of Niger Delta. You'll be surprised at the number of people that are not ready to follow any Tompolo or Asari to any swampy forests. Have you heard the press release of the leader of the Ijaw youths?

Well said. May u live long.

1 Like

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by wordcat(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Be careful what you wish. Those guys can sabotage Nigerian economy without shedding a single drop of blood. It isn't gonna be like Boko Haram.

Even during the military era, they were there, doing their own thing. Nobody could stop them. Please, let's appreciate and encourage their new position of peace. If the loser of 2011 had embraced peace, certainly those corpers and others would be alive today. Also Boko Haram would have been eradicated much more easily.

This is definitely not the time or place to taunt anybody. In four years time, you can come and somersault and sing your praises here. For now, let's all rally round the new administration while embracing the new standard set by Jonathan.

Gospel according to Saint Luke. Peace preachers!
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ahmeduana:

WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE SEXY?

Ur wretched mother
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Eluwilussit(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
wordcat:

Gospel according to Saint Luke. Peace preachers!

Bro, when Boko Haram started, we all took their threat lightly. Today, we all know how silly we were. The militancy in the SS is even much more suited than Boko Haram to cripple our economy. All they need is just to sabotage our oil wells and pipes. They hit and go home. Nobody needs to die.

You haven't been to the creeks before, have you? Our soldiers could hardly fight Boko Haram in the desert and grasslands of the North, not to talk of in the creeks.

Please, let's all embrace peace. Don't dare them.
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by wordcat(m): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Bro, when Boko Haram started, we all took their threat lightly. Today, we all know how silly we were. The militancy in the SS is even much more suited than Boko Haram to cripple our economy. All they need is just to sabotage our oil wells and pipes. They hit and go home. Nobody needs to die.

You haven't been to the creeks before, have you? Our soldiers could hardly fight Boko Haram in the desert and grasslands of the North, not to talk of in the creeks.

Please, let's all embrace peace. Don't dare them.

Yes we took boko haram threat lightly not knowing that the man we voted for as our president has chosen not to step on any toe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote And Otedola At Eagles Square For Democracy Day Celebration (Photos) / Leadership Is Not By Force, Don't Kill People Before Leading Them - Jonathan / Ezekwesili Slams Buhari’s Comment On IG’s Weight, Says It’s A Joke On Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.