Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm (29308 Views)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / Earthquake Hits Kwoi, Kaduna: State Government Calls For Calm / Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Distances Self, Calls For Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
midolian:
grin grin

Go and be a ghanaian

I am a Biafran!
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
captain247:

Exactly! from look of things one can tell actually that GEJ govt was frustrated by them because they are born to rule.
From 2009 till 2015 have there been any gathering involving jona without bomb blast? If they could stone him wit satchet water and wash their community with water and broom I knew the hatred is at its climax.

I dont blame them!

I blame the slave trader called Luggard
I blame the myopic Zik
And I blame our people are agreed to be scammed!
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Ahmeduana(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
irunoobo:

Ur wretched mother
ANOTHER CLASSLESS ENTITY.
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by kalohkaloh: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ah ah ah! I laugh in ebira! My friend told me he saw Tompolo fly first class on British Airways late 2014! How can same person relocate to the creeks for militancy? His peace message is self serving. The guy is now a billionaire and can't risk getting involved in militancy again!

2 Likes

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by cocokiller1(f): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
lyttmarine:
Tompolo's war ship can turn the northern Part of Nigeria to a desert in just a day, so don't think naija deltans are born to be traitors like de yorubas nor AV little fear for ur so Cald president.
I swear dem dy fear d man like die after him military rule dem no knw say na democracy we dy
yoruba people sef ehn
nobi same militants wey OBJ no fit curb...thnkGod 4 yar adua
Jona try him best to curb bh but dem stl complain
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Forwetinnah: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Everybody is busy calling for calm when their is no sign of violence.This time in 2011 800 people are already dead or about to be dead church and mosques were burnt to the ground infact the entire north was on fire then thanks to one man called buhari that could not accpect defeat.Fast forward to today their is peace everywhere thanks to humble Jonathan

GEJ you will forever be my favorite man of the year

People still died in the North
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Uzoma385(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Silence is d best answer 4 foolz,sari nd tompolo re seeking 4 peace,nd sm stupid nd useless pple kip abusing dem,if u see war u fit stand?those Soldiers dat will fight sari nd tompolo do u tink they re immortal?,they hav there own family nd re not ready to die,if u want war na ''only u waka come oooo.''

1 Like

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by cocokiller1(f): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
kalohkaloh:
Ah ah ah! I laugh in ebira! My friend told me he saw Tompolo fly first class on British Airways late 2014! How can same person relocate to the creeks for militancy? His peace message is self serving. The guy is now a billionaire and can't risk getting involved in militancy again!
he doesn't need to go there dear
he has loyalists
he jst needs to command.
boys wey dy ere no dy smile o
nd nobody is scared of d genitals abi general around ere
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Sagamite(m): 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
midolian:
WARRI – HIGH Chief Government Ekpemupolo,also known as Tompolo, has called for calm and order over the outcome of the Presidential and National Assembly elections held weekend.

Tompolo made the call Thursday, in Warri in a statement by his spokesman, Comrade Paul Bebenimibo.

Tompolo used the medium to congratulate Nigerians, especially the South East and the South South people for their support for President Jonathan election.

“I want to appeal to all our people to be orderly, calm and embrace peace. The will of the people is sacrosanct and the existing peace be maintained.

“I believe that nothing can happen if God does not approve of it. Peace is a prerequisite for national development. People should remain calm also during the governorship election.” Tompolo added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/election-results-tompolo-calls-for-calm/

These are the riff-raffs Jona--daft has made leaders in the SS? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Have come 2 realize dat most pple commentin on diz thread sound like a kid *I smile wen I read pple's comment*...... We shud all rememba d western was behind boko haram due 2 personal interest n trust me, if OUR guyz decide 2 take any action, d westerners will stil bak dem by suplyn arms cuz Niger delta has all it taks..... We dey pray 4 peace but if he SET #Lips sealed#

NB: NOBODY is SCARED of buhari! They preach peace 4 d sake of every1.

I rep SS/SE

1 Like

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by luvprince4real(m): 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
midolian:
The fear of Buhari makes the violent preach peace..

May God continue to bless Nigeria with the likes of BUHARI

Quote me to insult me, make una left ball/breast miss undecided
u talk with ur anus. Tompolo preaches peace always unlike asari but dont take dat as being peaceful cus tompolo is more dangerous and have d resources mor than u think.

1 Like

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by ProfChris10(m): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
flickers72:
What difference will Buhari bring? Nigeria politicians are all same, we all have to wait and see what he can offer. We all glamouring for change and change, is all same, old wine in a new bottle, who are APC same politicians that wants Money, I'm happy the election went on smoothly without serious violence.One thing I'll tell all Nigerians is that Burhari does not deserve to be a president, no matter how many sai buhari, God have Mercy my colleagues at the office asking me if that is the new president elect, I said yes, his English is so poor,how can an Illiterate lead millions of intelligent Nigerians and you all are happy and screaming yes for change,fingers crossed,but honestly i never supported either of the candidate but come on guys GEJ can still speak fluently compare to this aboki..
I sense fallacy here, what has English got to do with ruling well, Argumentum ad Hominem grin no choice, you just have to accept him as your president and pray for your country and your leaders, OK?
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by rawpadgin(m): 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
double0seven:

yes , they will constitute a disturbanc and nuisance to the governments if they go back to the creeks . Nigeria will definitely bear losses. But the militants will be the ones that will suffer the greater loss. Whatever happens, in the end, they cannot defeat the Nigerian government or army, who will be able to solicit for weaponised technology that can figth militants in the creeks (e.g drones )

Niger Delta may become a war zone. The Deltans will bear the brunt of this.

People like Tompolo and Asari will become both local and international fugitives. With all their billions that have aquired from Jonathan's government, they will now have to start living in mosquito infested forests. an uneasy, uncertain a d hard life. They cannot visit other parts of the world as they have been doing now.

The international community will trace and freeze their liquid assets.

Nigeria may even come to agreement with Benin Republic to freeze Asari's assets if it gets to that level.

So please stop talking as if will be easy for those guys. They have counted the cost and believe me, they know it's a bad idea. Even Tompolo has already called for calm.

Asari is just bragging. He's not ready to go to the creeks again. Also the times are different. A lot Niger Delta youths now know that they are only fighting for their pockets and not for the better of Niger Delta. You'll be surprised at the number of people that are not ready to follow any Tompolo or Asari to any swampy forests. Have you heard the press release of the leader of the Ijaw youths?

son, stop giving a dog a bad name in other to hang it
Jonathan wasn't responsible for tompolo's wealth, it was actually yara' adua
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by midolian(m): 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
luvprince4real:
u talk with ur anus. Tompolo preaches peace always unlike asari but dont take dat as being peaceful cus tompolo is more dangerous and have d resources mor than u think.
in 7days time, check to see if u still hav ur two balls intact. Next time you won't insult a nupe man.

1 Like

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Eluwilussit(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
wordcat:

Yes we took boko haram threat lightly not knowing that the man we voted for as our president has chosen not to step on any toe.

Bro, don't be deceived. The North stood between FG and Boko Haram. From their rulers to the ruled, their religious leaders to military officers and politicians, Boko Haram had and still has sympathizers.

Buhari is one of them. He condemned the attack of Boko Haram and claimed that the attack on Boko Haram was an attack on the North. He was playing both religious and regional politics. All that is in the past now. Power has gone back to the North. Buhari has achieved his last wish. So let's move on.

On Jonathan being weak, I thought so too then but the more I study Jona, the more I respect him. He's smart. The same reason Obasanjo avoided the problem of Sharia, which eventually lead to Boko Haram, is probably why Jona threaded cautiously. The only other alternative would have been to do to the NE, what Obasanjo did to Odi and Zaki Biam.

Don't forget that the so called "weak" Jonathan as VP, spent days in the creeks without security to negotiate with the militants. He risked his hide. He delivered on that. Nobody from the north offered to step in to help in the case of Boko Haram.

All in all, I still can't absolve Jonathan of his failure in handling the insurgency. He should have stepped on every toe he needed to step on. He didn't and that's his undoing. Unfortunately, good people don't necessarily make good leaders. He needed strong people in the armed forces, but all he got were over-fed generals without balls.

I am glad we are laying down all the blame, squarely at Jobathan's feet. Long may this approach continue. No more excuses.
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by hotice01: 12:08am On Apr 03, 2015
Texcoco:
Buhari will be worried given the almost stoic and tactical stance by this supposes brigands from the NigerDelta....What is frightening than your enemy shadowing your moves and waiting for the false one?? To make it worse almost all the groups- previously at dagger drawn at each other-, from MEND down to Tompolo are united with the same stance?? The tension is palpable and the onus will be for the next president to de-escalate this "calm before the storm"
Wisest post so far.GEJ saved millions of Lives and the peace of our Nation.Everyone is cooperating with GMB cuz GEJ has set the stage for it.
Now GMB has so much to do,over expectation on the part of Nigerians. They see him as a grand magician. since APC is made up mainly of recycled PDP members,let's see how he'll start and fight corruption and also enforce change.he may have a good heart and intentions but those around him might be his downfall.
on the sudden change of tune by his formal enemies,calling for peace at such a time.its either a miracle or the prelude to a something really big.
If you really think these guys are acting out of fear for GMB then u should consult OBJ.Every youth in the SS/SE is a potential militant with the high rate of cultism and weapons in the region.
my observation is that they are acting out of ought most respect for GEJ.
I am nonpartisan,I didn't even vote.but the truth is that,it is not the fear of GMB,its about the wisdom and humility of GEJ that's making peace prevail.imagine if GMB had lost?

1 Like

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by hotice01: 12:17am On Apr 03, 2015
ozedb:
Tompolo has expecialy congratulated South East and South South what about the North?
spot on,that is a silent battle cry.a silent but salient message.
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by MrDoGood(m): 12:50am On Apr 03, 2015
midolian:

What makes you feel he's scared?
Mumu
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by jpphilips(m): 1:15am On Apr 03, 2015
Tompolo, do you have a choice?
You will know the difference between a military controlled by a clueless President and one controlled by a General.
What are you still doing in Nigeria? oh! I forgot the General has a history of kidnapping corrupt ''abscondees'' from any part of the world.
You must vomit the Money Jonathan paid you for securing our pipelines.

2 Likes

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Scatterboss(m): 2:05am On Apr 03, 2015
Tompolo is a cool guy and not arrogant like that fatzo called Asari. Asari makes much noise but the real man is Tompolo that talk less with much action. Respect to him.

1 Like

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by midolian(m): 6:06am On Apr 03, 2015
MrDoGood:

What makes you feel he's scared?
Mumu
in 7days time, check to see if u still hav ur two balls intact. Next time you won't insult a nupe man.
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by wordcat(m): 7:34am On Apr 03, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Don't forget that the so called "weak" Jonathan as VP, spent days in the creeks without security to negotiate with the militants. He risked his hide. He delivered on that. Nobody from the north offered to step in to help in the case of Boko Haram.

All in all, I still can't absolve Jonathan of his failure in handling the insurgency. He should have stepped on every toe he needed to step on. He didn't and that's his undoing. Unfortunately, good people don't necessarily make good leaders. He needed strong people in the armed forces, but all he got were over-fed generals without balls.

I am glad we are laying down all the blame, squarely at Jobathan's feet. Long may this approach continue. No more excuses.

You've said it all. There's no point arguing again since we both are saying the same thing.

We all knw that Mr President is a good man but he surrounded himself with sycophants, the Any Govt in Power a.k.a AGIP.

1 Like

Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by ogene007: 9:15am On Apr 03, 2015
midolian:

Your Buhari knows that the fear is mutual, and has smartly taken the path of conciliation, that is what the threat of hunger can cause.
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by kings09(m): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I pity dis e-apc rats dat kip saying buhari is dis he's dat, if dis guys decides to bomb dere, Nigeria will be at loss and not dem. D creek is not a place were our soldiers can conquer, cos d will be defeated. Its better to be peaceful dan be saying s*hits, dat someone is scared of buhari, mind ya we not as f*oolish as d a*bokiz
guy kEep to ur word n deactivate ur account as u hv promised if Buhari wins. #SoreLoser
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by flickers72(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
ProfChris10:

I sense fallacy here, what has English got to do with ruling well, Argumentum ad Hominem grin no choice, you just have to accept him as your president and pray for your country and your leaders, OK?

Read my post, neither of them deserves to be a president,accent or no accent I people in diaspora can hardly understand what he is saying,we wait and see after couple of years
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Maghan37: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Better person pls advice dat attack dog called asari to let peace rain grin
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by Eluwilussit(m): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
wordcat:

You've said it all. There's no point arguing again since we both are saying the same thing.

We all knw that Mr President is a good man but he surrounded himself with sycophants, the Any Govt in Power a.k.a AGIP.

Haha, AGIP!
Re: Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm by churchmind: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=midolian post=32276325]ever heard of "punctuations"?[/quotepunctuation,sounds like a GST psych,grow up to a SEMANTICS undstding.low life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections / Why Uche Ogar Was Issued Certificate Of Return – INEC / Kwankwasiyya Bread Launched In Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.