Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

What Would Have Happened If The Election Were To Be Held On February 14? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would Have Happened If The Election Were To Be Held On February 14? (768 Views)

10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era / Photos From The APC National Caucus Meeting Held On Tuesday / Ekiti State LG Election To Be Held On 19th Dec 2015 - Gov Ayo Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Have Happened If The Election Were To Be Held On February 14? by bdchange(m): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Let me go by the popular saying "Change is inevitable" and "Change is always constant". GEJ used the 6 weeks extension to parade the south west region in order to gather more votes and sympathy from the region and also claimed to fight boko haram. So I guess gej and his party saw the handwriting on the wall that if the election was to take place on feb 14. He would have lost with heavy margins in south west even likely in imo, rivers and edo where APC control.

So I believed if the election had been held on feb 14. The results would have been this out come:
BUHARI - 20 MILLION VOTES to GEJ - 7 MILLION VOTES.

Yet u cant deny ur destiny, u can only delay it..........gej.

Xo lets all embrace the change and move on till another four years time. Then we can decide if we want to continue with this change or ANOTHER CHANGE till we get it right.
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Election Were To Be Held On February 14? by Zaikon(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Only God knows
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Election Were To Be Held On February 14? by Janet101(f): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Good question... I think d country will be in bad shape, because I lot of things change within 6 weeks,thk God for d postponement
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Election Were To Be Held On February 14? by bdchange(m): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Janet101:
Good question... I think d country will be in bad shape, because I lot of things change within 6 weeks,thk God for d postponement

Who does it favour? Nigerians or parties contesting for the election
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Election Were To Be Held On February 14? by Janet101(f): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
bdchange:

Who does it favour? Nigerians or parties contesting for the election

Nigerians
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Election Were To Be Held On February 14? by bdchange(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Janet101:

Nigerians

ok personalise it. How does it favour you or other nigerians you know?
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Election Were To Be Held On February 14? by DesChyko: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Myopic view.
Did you realise that the number of voters dropped by almost 1/3 in this elections?
In general, almost 7 million people couldn't vote compared to the last one?
I arrived in Lagos to pick up my PVC but was told that the data for the TVC have been lost for one reason or the other. #BullShit..

If the elections had held then, the figures of those who didn't vote would be almost 10 million.
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Election Were To Be Held On February 14? by TunjiMsp: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Zaikon:
Only God knows
And we know what will have happened
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Election Were To Be Held On February 14? by tpiadotcom: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
We'd have to check with the people who asked him to change the date.

(1) (Reply)

Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari / Ambode Victory Speech Will Make You Proud / Aregbesola Gives Osun Residents One Week Ultimatum To Submit Illegal Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.