Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,953 members, 7,866,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

When You Think Of This U Wil Wish 4 Nigeria To Remain One.stop Your Hate Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You Think Of This U Wil Wish 4 Nigeria To Remain One.stop Your Hate Speech (426 Views)

Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos / Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari / Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Think Of This U Wil Wish 4 Nigeria To Remain One.stop Your Hate Speech by omoharry(f): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
Can you see a country so blessed and endowed with great resources?

Can you see the greenish land mass and the weather bright and friendly?

The coat of arms shows peace and strength and unity.

Talk about the beauty of the landscape

The plateaus and the rocks

Talk about the rivers like the Niger

Which flows from North to South?

The oils from the South South

The coal comes from the east

The hides and skin comes from the North

And the beaches of the west.

I love Nigeria my country, the pride of Africa

Oh great Nigeria my country, so rich in diverse ways

The farm crops grows all through the year with rains and sunny days

It’s made up of different ethnic groups with great culture

So I will serve Nigeria with all my heart and

I will tell the whole world it’s my country

I am proud to be a Nigerian

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's Legacy Of Change -- Reno Omokri / Oba Akiolu Of Lagos Might Have Dashed The Hope Of Akinwunmi Ambode As Governor / Army General Who Rigge Ekiti Poll Is Helping Fayose Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.