Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Black Race, IQ, Intelligence And Eugenics. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black Race, IQ, Intelligence And Eugenics. (4617 Views)

The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. / Intellectual Discussion: Do Black People Have Lower IQ, Is Eugenics Ethical? / The Black Race Is Unintelligent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Black Race, IQ, Intelligence And Eugenics. by kgashane: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
I am proudly black and think people should fight psychological colonisation . I refuse to be a mental hobbo. The idea that blacks are bad and white is good is not true
Re: Black Race, IQ, Intelligence And Eugenics. by tpiander: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
pleep:
Hahahaha women dont stop pain and rage they create it!

let's assume the ones who create it for/in you, are also the ones who will do this:

https://www.nairaland.com/2500341/photo-when-meet-right-woman
Re: Black Race, IQ, Intelligence And Eugenics. by pleep(m): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
tpiander:

let's assume the ones who create it for/in you, are also the ones who will do this:

https://www.nairaland.com/2500341/photo-when-meet-right-woman

Women fufill my need for sex, but thats about it. My passion is making money, research & and waking black people up

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help Translating Igala/ebu Language / I'm Canadian, He's Igbo And His Family May Disown Him. Help! / 5 Ancient Renaissance Paintings With Surprising Evidence Of Ufo’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.