Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. (17910 Views)

Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep / You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife / The Black Race Is Unintelligent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
The black race is a curse to humanity; I really wish I can change Nationality right now, and start living Like a Normal human being, and not a Pig anymore...

Blackmen Black Devils, nothing good ever comes from the Black Demons...

I curse the day I was made a black man to. Live in Africa...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
Raymondenyi:
The black race is a curse to humanity; I really wish I can change Nationality right now, and start living Like a Normal human being, and not a Pig anymore...

Ok na. . . .
While you are hating and pretending to be black, your high IQ oyibo women are running after black guys grin grin grin
Your f00lishness catches up with you eventually .LOL
[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOcTfUovSkA
[/flash]

4 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by ajasbaba(m): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
AM PROUD TO BE A BLACK

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
ajasbaba:
AM PROUD TO BE A BLACK
good 4u; the black race is a curse to humanity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Raymondenyi:
good 4u; the black race is a curse to humanity

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9d-fsMBQUI
[/flash]
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by shizzy7(f): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eeeyaa, Sorry op..

I am black and proud =BP.... a low one sha..
Simple advice...
Go and bleach your skin, then move to Europe, Asia, N/America any other continent.
To be an African is not by force. ...

6 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
Raymondenyi:

Lolol. This is wrong I shouldn't be laughing. To begin with bro, how do you judge someone's skin colour as the cause of his backwardness in the last one thousand years of Man's existence when man has lived for tens of thousands of years? I mean, how do you say a person who has behaved well for eighty years has been a fool all his life because he's been a disaster the last ten years?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by poshestmina(f): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
You are the disgrace and curse to humanity undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by 400billionman: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
NIGERIAN FRUSTRATION..

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by cosby02(m): 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
I expect you to commit suicide as soon as possible. Oniranu undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by theDEVILisHERE: 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Raymondenyi:

No race is a disgrace to humanity
Cause every race serves a particular purpose at any point in time

Black people are rather a disgrace to themselves
Cause they fail to
First
Know who they really are (this is the first step to true development)
And also to
Know, understand, activate, harness and unleash their true potential (you cannot do this till you first know who you truely are)

Note that
Changing your nationality does not change who you truely are
And also
Running away from your problems does not solve them
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 27, 2015
cosby02:
Ignoramus like U; will continue wallowing in black dungeon
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 27, 2015
cosby02:

Black men black sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by tartar9(m): 12:15am On Dec 27, 2015
yes o
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by hinwazaka: 12:22am On Dec 27, 2015
The OP is a disgrace and curse to humanity

3 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by porka: 12:25am On Dec 27, 2015
That's a symptom of a very serious mental health issue.

You need to see a physician.

3 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 27, 2015
porka:
That's a symptom of a very serious mental health issue.

You need to see a physician.
u ar a mad ignorant Pork, just as ur moniker suggest; keep on living in ignorance and deceiving urself...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by perculiarperson: 12:33am On Dec 27, 2015
You mean change complexion. Cause changing nationality doesn't stop you from being black. You'll just be a black nationale of that new country or race.

Even if you change complexion sef, you'll be a bleached version of a black man

Hahahahaha! wink smiley

Love who you be, God made you so for a purpose.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by IPOB123london: 12:38am On Dec 27, 2015
yes of course op u are right 100%

but we totally understand that ages ago

the reason we are heading to the rising sun

imagine as we are approaching 2016

we ask them what are the proud of bikonu human being tell us naw; proud of begging white help to rescue ebola attack

some still walk around saying hey im black and proud

this is the new order of mental madness

but they are so stupiid that they cannot see

anyway we leave this here for them

we are heading to the light

and that is that!

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by cosby02(m): 12:49am On Dec 27, 2015
Raymondenyi:

Black men black sense
Wana see your obituary soon...cos u must kill yourself #madeofblack

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by ATERI(m): 2:23am On Dec 27, 2015
Raymondenyi:

Any suggestion(s) as to how to change this?
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 27, 2015
imhotep:

Ok na. . . .
While you are hating and pretending to be black, your high IQ oyibo women are running after black guys grin grin grin
Your f00lishness catches up with you eventually .LOL
[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOcTfUovSkA
[/flash]
this is exactly what the poster is referring to. So of all possible things a people can accomplish in law, politics, medicine, science and technology etc. You can only mention luring fish brain white women to bed as the sole achievement of the black man? You actually just justified the OP's rather extreme post smh

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by OAFMods: 2:53am On Dec 27, 2015
That is a fact. I simply can not understand why black leaders would rather loot the wealth to beta the lives of their people than empower them.

Every race the European colonised is standing toe to toe with them right now in virtually every induces of human development except Africa. If it is not a curse I wonder what it is.

Asians Arabs Latinos that were all in the same class as Africa in the 60s have all progressed to the level of their colonial masters. Take a look at China Japan Brazil Tunisia Morocco etc.

There's indeed nothing to be proud of in the black race considering the disgrace we are to the world. The saying black n proud is a gimmick used in amusing unwise African that there's something to be proud of about Africans.

Any African with a brain understand there's nothing to be proud of in Africa.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by henryutd(m): 5:37am On Dec 27, 2015
You know who to blame. Channel your complaint to the right person.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 27, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
this is exactly what the poster is referring to. So of all possible things a people can accomplish in law, politics, medicine, science and technology etc. You can only mention luring fish brain white women to bed as the sole achievement of the black man? You actually just justified the OP's rather extreme post smh
The OP's post is extremely stvpid actually.
If you doubt me, ask the OP to respond to that video in the light of his post.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Fulaman198(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2015
So many sick people with diseased brains. OP seek medical attention.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
God bless u my brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 27, 2015
OAFMods:
That is a fact. I simply can not understand why black leaders would rather loot the wealth to beta the lives of their people than empower them.

Every race the European colonised is standing toe to toe with them right now in virtually every induces of human development except Africa. If it is not a curse I wonder what it is.

Asians Arabs Latinos that were all in the same class as Africa in the 60s have all progressed to the level of their colonial masters. Take a look at China Japan Brazil Tunisia Morocco etc.

There's indeed nothing to be proud of in the black race considering the disgrace we are to the world. The saying black n proud is a gimmick used in amusing unwise African that there's something to be proud of about Africans.

Any African with a brain understand there's nothing to be proud of in Africa.
u are 1 of the very few sensible persons on NL
Fulaman198:
So many sick people with diseased brains. OP seek medical attention.
. If u cannot read any meaning to my post and see it as a call for Africa to stand up to the occasion; then U are a very foolish lot.
imhotep:

The OP's post is extremely stvpid actually.
If you doubt me, ask the OP to respond to that video in the light of his post.
u néed help

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 27, 2015
Seems op is not interested in an intelligent discussion. Raymondenyi is a truth you discovered? If yes I'd like to know how.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 27, 2015
Raymondenyi:
u néed help
You and your illiterate high IQ friends need to watch more of this for your re-education ==>

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAlTj0A2Pwg
[/flash]

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 27, 2015
Reyginus:
Seems op is not interested in an intelligent discussion. Raymondenyi is a truth you discovered? If yes I'd like to know how.
The OP is as intelligent as a whiskey bottle.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2015
imhotep:

The OP is as intelligent as a whiskey bottle.
Lol. Have faith, bro. It's strange to me to castigate the entire people of any race because of their actions in the past one thousand years when Man lived tens of thousands. I have faith he will rethink it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Ph Carnival Pics; The Saturday Street Parade / Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? / OLOWU OF OWU Kingship: Meet The Final 7 Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.