Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight (21835 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by WIZGUY69(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
I believe GMB will do the right thing.
because.
God's time is the best. cool
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by bongotv(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nawa too !!
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by ndlife: 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Flye:
This is good for us.

cc: Lalasticlala
Watin be the meaning of this lalasticlala abeg.don't knw the meaning
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by vladimiros: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fight which Boko Haram??

they one he funds?
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by smemud(m): 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
sAI BABA
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by thepatroit: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
North cum southwest conspiracy=change
Time will tell how real d change is
As long as dat greedy man tinubu is alive embarassed
Oh, shut the Bleep up! I'm sick and tired of your negativity. Must you comment on every thread that has anything to do with Buhari? You need psychological help. This is turning into an obsession.

5 Likes

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by Naijamericana: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
kindnyce:
HE HAS DONE IT BEFORE

HE CAN DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN

CHANGE HAS FINALLY COME TO STAY

SAI BABA

Yes o, the change is here indeed...Nigerians can once again stand tall. We cannot call ourselves the giant of Africa and let chad and niger fight for us...nonsense...Does Canada or Mexico fight for USA? cool

1 Like

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by thepatroit: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
Pride will not be our downfall with this obstinate fellow,you cannot do this alone else we will lose young men to the slow attrition of this conflict especially with Niger and Chad not taking a share of the burden.....Ofcourse maybe he can tell us something we don't know like the tandem BH has had on his presidential bid and simply call the boys,his boys to order...
I'm sick and tired of your negativity too. Get a life-one outside Buhari's. And stick your negativity where the sun don't shine

4 Likes

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
mikeansy:
Why not say Nigeria will not even need the support of MJTF anymore

This is silly. You need support of neighbors to fight terror else they would have a safe haven in Chad to unleash terror across border.

That's why even USA works with Mexican authorities to fight cartels

1 Like

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by newmuzik: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
olaxco2f:
Wow see another miracle....
GMB The 4th President in the 4th Republic was
declared on 4th Month After contesting for
the 4th Time
See something:::
I know the result of the presidential election is
no more news but think about this Amazing
thing. The 2 major contenders had the
following;
APC:15,424,921
PDP:12,853,162
Now if you add the 2 set of numbers together,
they equal the same thing. I.e
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1=28
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2=28
The date of the election was March 28!
Is it a coincidence? I don't think so, but I
believe its "God at Work!". Change is here!

GMB also had more than 25% in 28 States

life follows an arithmetic principle n u r one step away towards discovering it. If u can you will be able to unravel many things
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by orobs93(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
I want to thank idris deby..but we. Na av a presido
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by Honesty007(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
The US should pls leave Nigeria alone for God's sake.Now that Bokoharam has been stopped,they should let us be.

1 Like

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by Texcoco(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
thepatroit:
[s]
I'm sick and tired of your negativity too. Get a life-one outside Buhari's. And stick your negativity where the sun don't shine[/s]
If you are uneasy why don't you go fück yorself.

2 Likes

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by tsdarkside(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by Reference(m): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
sirRiddy:
Patiently waiting for the death of corruption
as he promised.

Do you want me to laugh. Okay, haha....but your joke is not funny.
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by kaboninc(m): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jarus:
This man comes with a lot of goodwill.

I have never seen someone with such goodwill in my life.

The international community respect is just too much.

I pray he doesn't disappoint, because the expectations are very high.

I pity us and most especially, people like you who hype this man.

You talk about international community respect?

Nigeria is attracting positive commendations and accolades from world leaders and international community simply because one humble man accepted defeat and conceded. He has kept to his word that not one blood of any Nigerian is worth his political ambition.

That was why investors' confidence was renewed. The uncertainty hovering the air over Nigeria has certainly been diffused.

Not because Buhari won.

Take it the other way, what happened when Buhari lost in 2011? You are well informed to know.

Should you be partisan, please be. But do not mistake non-partisanship to partisanship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by zionzoe(m): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Can you imagine? When you are an opposition you said negative things about the other party.....but now you are the ruling party and you are still crying that you cannot stand a nagative comment?.......let me prophesy.....it is the same critisizm that will uproot MB from power....mark my words
thepatroit:

I'm sick and tired of your negativity too. Get a life-one outside Buhari's. And stick your negativity where the sun don't shine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
you will never develop coz u feed on hatred! The man is there now irrespective of how u feel about it......... U either embrace that fact or u go hang urself, seriously u won't be missed!

4 Likes

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by Jarus(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
kaboninc:

I pity us and most especially, people like you who hype this man.

You talk about international community respect?

Nigeria is attracting positive commendations and accolades from world leaders and international community simply because one humble man accepted defeat and conceded. He has kept to his word that not one blood of any Nigerian is worth his political ambition.

That was why investors' confidence was renewed. The uncertainty hovering the air over Nigeria has certainly been diffused.

Not because Buhari won.

Take it the other way, what happened when Buhari lost in 2011? You are well informed to know.

Should you be partisan, please be. But do not mistake non-partisanship to partisanship.

Ignoramus.

If you followed the news in the last 3 months, you will know the body language of the international community was preference for Buhari to win.

US, UK and other international powers almost never hid it. So glaring that even while election collating was going on, UK and US issued a statement that they heard feelers that Jonathan's government wanted to truncate the process and that no interference with the will of the people will be allowed.

International press never hid it. Some even openly endorsed Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by suwailad(f): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Now i know Idris Deby was using Jonathan all along.
Idris Deby is a basket for agitating that AU troops should still set foot in nigeria. is he the president of Nigeria or what?
I nor blame am na the asssociation of gej and that boko haram sponsor dey cause this nonsense
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by ifypedro38(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
the most important thing is that we are leading in all aspect of life, Vivo Nigerians
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by thepatroit: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
zionzoe:
Can you imagine? When you are an opposition you said negative things about the other party.....but now you are the ruling party and you are still crying that you cannot stand a nagative comment?.......let me prophesy.....it is the same critisizm that will uproot MB from power....mark my words
Who the Bleep is this? And who the Bleep is MB? Megabyte? Is megabyte in power? You need psychological help too. And what the Bleep are you talking about negativity? If we were to give the award for negative speeches, wouldn't it go to your party? What with all their hate campaigns and all what not! Didn't you see the numerous adverts on all the forms of media they used to dissect the general and his team? Point of correction, we aren't the ruling party yet. And I'm not going to mark your words because they ain't worth shit!

2 Likes

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by Maghan37: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Guy wake up!!! Whethe u like it or not positive change aS come 2 dis great nation.FYI Tinubu is not as stingy as na only u waka come.

1 Like

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by tsdarkside(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
BOKO BASTARDS....HERE WE COME........

1 Like

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
I am very scared because I know America is still in charge of Nigeria and is deceiving the masses.

What does that mean for the chances that Buhari would ever get to be sworn in?

There is huge risks and dangers that I can still see ahead.

Just know that if Buhari's suddenly dies, or his aircraft crashes or he is blown up by "Boko Haram", America planned it that way.

One thing is for certain Buhari would not be allowed to be in power for long enough (if at all) to uncover the big Boko Haram deception being perpetrated on the Nigerian people.

2 Likes

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by tunde1200(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
I just want change from this present administration seems to be weak and uncapable to handle things right!!.

Is not that I really like Buhari to rules us again but I need total development for this nation!.

1 Like

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by thepatroit: 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
If you are uneasy why don't you go fück yorself.
After you
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by ybalogs(m): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
l just heard with one side of my left
ear that the army headquarters have just located
GMB's certificate which they earlier said is not
with them.... Nairalanders,make una Find out!

1 Like

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by Texcoco(m): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
thepatroit:

After me
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by zionzoe(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sorry..........my respect MB= President Elect Mohammadu Buhari...........in this democratic setting that word General should be excluded for his good........remember we don't call ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo.....General dis and dat again........... I think you should pay me for this rebranding......because we might use it against you in the nearest future......lol
thepatroit:

Who the Bleep is this? And who the Bleep is MB? Megabyte? Is megabyte in power? You need psychological help too. And what the Bleep are you talking about negativity? If we were to give the award for negative speeches, wouldn't it go to your party? What with all their hate campaigns and all what not! Didn't you see the numerous adverts on all the forms of media they used to dissect the general and his team? Point of correction, we aren't the ruling party yet. And I'm not going to mark your words because they ain't worth shit!

1 Like

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by ceejayluv(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Oh, and he shouldn't forget to declare his assets before he's sworn in as promised....

1 Like

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by mavinc4u(f): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Govt Officials Covering Up Investigation Into Sahara Energy Fraud - SR / Court Rules Baba Ijesha’s Confessional Statement Relevant And Admissible / Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.