Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight (21834 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by thepatroit: 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin
zionzoe:
Sorry..........my respect MB= President Elect Mohammadu Buhari...........in this democratic setting that word General should be excluded for his good........remember we don't call ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo.....General dis and dat again........... I think you should pay me for this rebranding......because we might use it against you in the nearest future......lol
Touche! grin I get you but I love him being called 'General'. It kinda puts fear in people. Don't you think so? Okay. Till then.
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by rabzy: 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
This Reuters and all other oyinbo news about BH is just bullshit. They want to discredit Nigeria at all cost. Which BH war is Chad leading, how many towns have they captured,how many times will they keep repeating Gamboru and Malam Fatori. Chad has not captured any shit. They captured deserted border towns and could not hold it and they keep screaming for someone to come and hold it for them. Niegrian Army has been systematically sweepin towns from deep inside our territory towards the border. If they can't defend Gamboru and MF, they should leave it. NA will get there soon and sweep out the chickens remaining there. Those Towns are closer to Djamena and other major Niger Towns than any Nigerian City. They cleared two towns that have more Nigeriens than Nigerians and they are shouting.

Very soon these rumor mongers would start bashing Buhari if there is just a single bomb blast, because they just want to ridicule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by flickers72(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
What difference will Buhari bring? Nigeria politicians are all same, we all have to wait and see what he can offer. We all glamouring for change and change, is all same, old wine in a new bottle, who are APC same politicians that wants Money, I'm happy the election went on smoothly without serious violence.One thing I'll tell all Nigerians is that Burhari does not deserve to be a president, no matter how many sai buhari, God have Mercy my colleagues at the office asking me if that is the new president elect, I said yes, his English is so poor,how can an Illiterate lead millions of intelligent Nigerians and you all are happy and screaming yes for change,fingers crossed,but honestly i never supported either of the candidate but come on guys GEJ can still speak fluently compare to this Northerner..
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by ndcide(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
Absolute crap. Boko haram are still celebrating. they won the power game. There's nothing for buhari to fight. let's stop begin foolish. Boko haram is local to Nigeria with external support. their objective is political power. They got it. Those who died are sacrifices.
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by poiZon: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
olaxco2f:
Wow see another miracle....
GMB The 4th President in the 4th Republic was
declared on 4th Month After contesting for
the 4th Time
See something:::
I know the result of the presidential election is
no more news but think about this Amazing
thing. The 2 major contenders had the
following;
APC:15,424,921
PDP:12,853,162
Now if you add the 2 set of numbers together,
they equal the same thing. I.e
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1=28
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2=28
The date of the election was March 28!
Is it a coincidence? I don't think so, but I
believe its "God at Work!". Change is here!

GMB also had more than 25% in 28 States
Mind u the final result was announced on d 31st day of march not 4 mnth of d year.
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Can you imagine the insult.

They are implying that tiny Chad is a superior military force Nigeria. Can you see the disgrace of our great nation?

What makes little weak Chad so important to be invited into our territory to lead us in a war against a bunch of rag tag militants with small arms that do not number upto 4,000 according to news reports. Nigeria that has a standing Army of 300,000 men during peace time?

The whole Boko Haram so called insurgency is a huge smokescreen that was used to allow external forces (Chad, France, America) enter Nigeria to cleanse Nigerian territory that they want to seize / break off from Nigeria, of its population under the false pretext of fighting "Boko Haram" that the same external forces (with full collusion of Nigeria's govt /top military chiefs) fund and command.

This is why I cannot allow myself to get to excited about Buhari's election victory because he is very vulnerable to assassination or military overthrow because of the secret war being conducted by America and France against Nigeria, which our enemies knows would be exposed the moment Buhari takes over power.

May the gods of our ancestors protect us and our great General from all those plotting evil against Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
poiZon:
Mind u the final result was announced on d 31st day of march not 4 mnth of d year.

And when was he issued the certificate of return?
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by ohenhen1: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yes deploy more troops to Borno and kick out Niger and Chadian troops. Chad and Niger should defend their own borders. We just need funding. I don't think the armies need to do joint operations. Every one should protect their own borders.
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
olaxco2f:
the 4th Time
following;
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1=28
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2=28

Very Nice one there. Well done. 28 is the number
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by poiZon: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
olaxco2f:

And when was he issued the certificate of return?

hmmm, illiteraterians!
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by rabzy: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
There are many towns in Chad and Niger that is currently held by BH, they get their recruits there, rear their cows, keep their kidnapped foreigners there which France keeps paying ransom for and funding BH. All those numerous new hiluxes they drive where are they gotten from. Am sure its not coscharis they are buying them from.
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by kaboninc(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jarus:

Ignoramus.

If you followed the news in the last 3 months, you will know the body language of the international community was preference for Buhari to win.

US, UK and other international powers almost never hid it. So glaring that even while election collating was going on, UK and US issued a statement that they heard feelers that Jonathan's government wanted to truncate the process and that no interference with the will of the people will be allowed.

International press never hid it. Some even openly endorsed Buhari.

Ignorance my friend, is your virtue. You indeed followed the news but for your one sided appeal to GMB, you missed the mark.

What kind of feelers?

The US, UK and others have always demanded that elections must be peaceful, free, fair and credible and most importantly reflect the true wish of the majority of Nigerians. And if the 'majority' decide for a change of government, then so be it.

That was what the world expected of us. That was what we wanted. And that was what we got.

So cut your unnecessary crap about US and others.

Or do you mean the several op-eds written on the pages of international newspapers? Or you mean the highly skewed Economist Magazine?

Nigeria is moving today because the dog and the baboon bath in a river flowing with freshwater and not blood.

I least expected this kind of analysis from someone like you irrespective of your political linings.
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by rabimlomo: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
vladimiros:
Fight which Boko Haram??

they one he funds?
May God forgive you for accusing someone with no evidence.
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by fallingsky(m): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
olaxco2f:
the 4th Time
following;
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1=28
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2=28

Divine....
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by ayusco85(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
poiZon:

It was announced on the 1st of april 3:45am
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by abduljabbar4(m): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
cramjones:
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan only realized he was the President of the Federal Republic 6 weeks to elections. I am the most excited person on earth that Nigerians have elected a President who is already a president before he is sworn in. Thank God we would'nt have to deal with an incompetent president again. Never again will Nigeria be held hostage by incompetence and cluelessness.

Buhari has a huge task ahead of him. We have billions of Nigerian dollars in the accounts of individuals including top ranking generals. We must recover all the money, pump up our military and defeat Boko Haram for good! A general will always be a general. Buhari will defeat Boko Haram with brute force. Any Naija delta militant raising its ugly head will be crushed and bombed. No time for all this nonesense! Buhari will not take nonesense!

-CramJones
I was telling one NDeltan that Buhari will not tolerate their nonsense he said we couldn't defeat them. I simply asked him who the president is, he couldn't answer. It is now that we have a president
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by 9jagoodman: 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
A better Nigeria is what every Nigerian is clamouring for, a country that is void of terrorism..

#teambetternigeria
And who are the terrors?
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by 9jagoodman: 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
How long will the praises last
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by BlackTechnology: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
olaxco2f:
the 4th Time
following;
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1=28
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2=28

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and Obj grin
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by 9jagoodman: 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
ohenhen1:
Yes deploy more troops to Borno and kick out Niger and Chadian troops. Chad and Niger should defend their own borders. We just need funding. I don't think the armies need to do joint operations. Every one should protect their own borders.

These guys keep amazing me, who are the terrorist You can only deceive man, not God
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by BlackTechnology: 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
cramjones:
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan only realized he was the President of the Federal Republic 6 weeks to elections. I am the most excited person on earth that Nigerians have elected a President who is already a president before he is sworn in. Thank God we would'nt have to deal with an incompetent president again. Never again will Nigeria be held hostage by incompetence and cluelessness.

Buhari has a huge task ahead of him. We have billions of Nigerian dollars in the accounts of individuals including top ranking generals. We must recover all the money, pump up our military and defeat Boko Haram for good! A general will always be a general. Buhari will defeat Boko Haram with brute force. Any Naija delta militant raising its ugly head will be crushed and bombed. No time for all this nonesense! Buhari will not take nonesense!

-CramJones

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
BlackTechnology:

28/08/2015 that's the date Bro!
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by BlackTechnology: 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
olaxco2f:

28/08/2015 that's the date Bro!

What do we call grandfather if he fail
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by chakula: 12:25am On Apr 03, 2015
olaxco2f:
the 4th Time
following;
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1=28
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2=28

What an impressive input??
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by Descartes: 12:55am On Apr 03, 2015
Jarus:
This man comes with a lot of goodwill.

I have never seen someone with such goodwill in my life.

The international community respect is just too much.

I pray he doesn't disappoint, because the expectations are very high.
Sir, don't conclude so quickly cos the "puppeteers" have something up their sleeves.
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:14am On Apr 03, 2015
9jagoodman:

And who are the terrors?
that's what I'm even asking myself. U can ask that pesin u dey wit now
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by cy4cent(f): 7:23am On Apr 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
North cum southwest conspiracy=change
Time will tell how real d change is
As long as dat greedy man tinubu is alive embarassed

where is d Chatham house election result you were posting on all threaded before the release of the presidential result, has it been called now, or you still waiting for it?

smh.

this a president of action, not the drunken master whose wife is the President in disguise!!!
Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by cy4cent(f): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:

don't worry, he will start with GEJ n PEJ!!! grin
BlackTechnology:

don't worry, he will start with GEJ n PEJ!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Senate Can’t Impeach Buhari – Senator Ahmed Lawan / Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation / Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.