Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Advice Or Help On My Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Or Help On My Dad (2879 Views)

In Dire Need Of Advice Or Help / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Or Help On My Dad by Mustiboy(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
hello nairalanders. I'm just a guy of 18&above and i wanna share my story with you.
My dad use to be a very caring dad and he tried his best just to see that we become something good in life, all of a sudden things changed, my dad started loosing money, one of his vehicles that makes money for him had an accident and he also got sick. I and my brothers had to stop schooling, my mum's just a petty retailer and she couldn't provide enough to help. My dad is still sick now and that still our draw back, if my dad can get well, everything is gonna be okay like it used to. My dad sickness is not that he couldn't get up or even go outing or walk around. He can do all of that but his sickness is he cannot sleep and he tells me that his brain is not functioning well that they're times when he just do abnormal things a child oughts to be doing and believe me when i say my dad has attempted suicide twice but thank God we were able to stop him. We've prayed he has spent so much money in hospitals all to no avail, now i'm getting fed up, pls my fellow nairalanders advice me on what 2 do cause i love my dad so dearly.
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Tundeiab(m): 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
I advice you go SPIRITUAL. You can observe prayer and fasting with ur sibling. There is nothing impossible with God.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by thorpido(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
What treatment has he been receiving?It's not just about going to hospitals,it's about gong to the right place,getting a right diagnosis and the right treatment.
I know it will still cost you some money but it may not be much.
What is your dad being treated for?I believe he needs psychiatric evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Mustiboy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tundeiab:
I advice you go SPIRITUAL. You can observe prayer and fasting with ur sibling. There is nothing impossible with God.
we've been praying and we hope God answers us soon. Even my dad is tired and he wants to die but i just can't watch him did at this time, God pls help us. because one being unable to sleep is sufferness, he uses medicine in order to sleep which is not healthy at all.
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Mustiboy(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
thorpido:
What treatment has he been receiving?It's not just about going to hospitals,it's about gong to the right place,getting a right diagnosis and the right treatment.
I know it will still cost you some money but it may not be much.
What is your dad being treated for?I believe he needs psychiatric evaluation.
so what are you saying in essence sir
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Tundeiab(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mustiboy:
we've been praying and we hope God answers us soon. Even my dad is tired and he wants to die but i just can't watch him did at this time, God pls help us. because one being unable to sleep is sufferness, he uses medicine in order to sleep which is not healthy at all.
I suggest you go to a real man of God of your choice... His/Her faith combined with urs might do the trick.
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by thorpido(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mustiboy:
so what are you saying in essence sir
I will suggest you get him to a teaching hospital and make him see a consultant physician/psychiatrist.
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Mustiboy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tundeiab:

I suggest you go to a real man of God of your choice... His/Her faith combined with urs might do the trick.
i'm thinking of seeing daddy, ea adeboye
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by obua: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
He is unable to sleep due to worry caused by financial crisis.

1 Like

Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Mustiboy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
obua:
He is unable to sleep due to worry caused by financial crisis.
he says he tries to void thinking but the sleep wouldn't just come
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Tundeiab(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mustiboy:
i'm thinking of seeing daddy, ea adeboye

nice one. Seeing him might not be easy though... I wish you all the best.
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Mustiboy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tundeiab:

nice one. Seeing him might not be easy though... I wish you all the best.
thanks for your care and time
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Tundeiab(m): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mustiboy:
thanks for your care and time

Any time bro. I will also put him in prayer. Have a happy night rest...
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Mustiboy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tundeiab:

Any time bro. I will also put him in prayer. Have a happy night rest...
tundelab i overheard my mum telling my dad's bro today that there was a day my dad was crying from his dream. I mean like crying very well while he was still asleep. I think it's now obvious that this is spiritual or what do you think
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
u didn't mention any physical ailment of his. it's likely he's very depressed 'cus to his circumstances

Mustiboy:
hello nairalanders. I'm just a guy of 18&above and i wanna share my story with you.
My dad use to be a very caring dad and he tried his best just to see that we become something good in life, all of a sudden things changed, my dad started loosing money, one of his vehicles that makes money for him had an accident and he also got sick. I and my brothers had to stop schooling, my mum's just a petty retailer and she couldn't provide enough to help. My dad is still sick now and that still our draw back, if my dad can get well, everything is gonna be okay like it used to. My dad sickness is not that he couldn't get up or even go outing or walk around. He can do all of that but his sickness is he cannot sleep and he tells me that his brain is not functioning well that they're times when he just do abnormal things a child oughts to be doing and believe me when i say my dad has attempted suicide twice but thank God we were able to stop him. We've prayed he has spent so much money in hospitals all to no avail, now i'm getting fed up, pls my fellow nairalanders advice me on what 2 do cause i love my dad so dearly.
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Mustiboy(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
aflyingbird:
u didn't mention any physical ailment of his. it's likely he's very depressed 'cus to his circumstances

to be sincere he has no physical ailment. Just that he can't sleep and he keep saying it seems he wants 2 run mad.i think it's because he's unable to sleep because a friend told me not sleeping can make one go gaga.
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Mustiboy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
aflyingbird:

for example he still has his toyota camry but he can't drive it because he can't concentrate while driving. Now u see it also has something 2 do with the brain and not sleeping
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mustiboy:

What's ur location? If U can bring him to luth
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Tundeiab(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Mustiboy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tundeiab:

Yea, I thought as much... Hope u have good rapour with ur dad... Sit him down and find out what the problem is really... If there is any clue just send me a mail on abiolatunde1@gmail.com so I can join you in prayer.
i've tried to find out and he told me that he himself couldn't get to figure out what the problem is actually.
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by quest003: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
So am not alone afterall, I think my problem started some 10/12 years ago while in high school. Started feeling fogged in the brain, then sleep deprivation followed and I started having issues with brain functions. Although I look okay physically, but I'm really really sick as it also causes me physical weakness. I function at less than 20 percent capacity. I have tried both orthodox and traditional medications but still not seeing the road to recovery yet. Its a very difficult condition to treat. My condition is also believed to be spiritual but efforts to deal it spiritually hasn't really been fruitful. I'm not happy about the fact I can't utilize my brain to the fulllest, more sad that it seems there's no hope to get the brain back to its normal state. May God help us all.
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Tundeiab(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mustiboy:
i've tried to find out and he told me that he himself couldn't get to figure out what the problem is actually.
God will see him through. Where do u worship? Why not tell your pastor about what is happening.
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Mustiboy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tundeiab:
God will see him through. Where do u worship? Why not tell your pastor about what is happening.
okay, thanks once more
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Tundeiab(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mustiboy:
okay, thanks once more
Any time my brother.

Also, Living faith world wide observe morning prayers(Monday to Friday) from 5.30am to 6.30.

You can look for a branch near you and attend with him. I have been attending with my family. My life has never been THESAME bro!

1 Like

Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by quest003: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2015
Mustiboy:
to be sincere he has no physical ailment. Just that he can't sleep and he keep saying it seems he wants 2 run mad.i think it's because he's unable to sleep because a friend told me not sleeping can make one go gaga.
that feeling has nothing to do with sleep, I used to think so too but a time came when I was able to stabilize my sleep but I still did wake up weak and feeling confused.
Some things I used helped in milding the symptoms but I want my whole brain back.
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Mustiboy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
quest003:
that feeling has nothing to do with sleep, I used to think so too but a time came when I was able to stabilize my sleep but I still did wake up weak and feeling confused.
Some things I used helped in milding the symptoms but I want my whole brain back.
so what do you advice pls?
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tundeiab:
Any time my brother.

Also, Living faith world wide observe morning prayers(Monday to Friday) from 5.30am to 6.30.

You can look for a branch near you and attend with him. I have been attending with my family. My life has never been THESAME bro!

So attending living faith brings healing?
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tundeiab:
Any time my brother.

So attending living faith brings healing and miracles?
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Tundeiab(m): 1:05am On Apr 06, 2015
jusRadical:

So attending living faith brings healing?

No it doesn't. What brings healing is the agreement of brethrens in prayer over a seemingly impossible situation that brings healing.

We meet for prayers from 5.30am to 6.30am in the morning to pray about our personal needs. This week's own starts from tomorrow Tuesday to run till Friday.

YOU ARE INVITED BRO...
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tundeiab:

No it doesn't. What brings healing is the agreement of brethrens in prayer over a seemingly impossible situation that brings healing.

We meet for prayers from 5.30am to 6.30am in the morning to pray about our personal needs. This week's own starts from tomorrow Tuesday to run till Friday.

YOU ARE INVITED BRO...

No thanks. I want to make heaven. I do not want to waste my life pursuing vain prosperity, miracles, healing and other mundane stuff.

Moreover, I do not want to engage in human worship.
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Gboliwe: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
First, I believe in Jesus the healer of every manner of ailment. But seeing as this is, could you take your dad to see a psychiatrist first? Please.
Re: Advice Or Help On My Dad by Tundeiab(m): 7:44am On Apr 07, 2015
jusRadical:

No thanks. I want to make heaven. I do not want to waste my life pursuing vain prosperity, miracles, healing and other mundane stuff.

Moreover, I do not want to engage in human worship.
Thanks and all the best with your believe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Freelance777 And Treese / Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? / Ladies, What Values Are You Adding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.