Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign (36015 Views)

President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / APC Slams Alao-akala Over “sai Buhari-sai Akala” Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by smithadam: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
familiarity ko form....friends only wen things are good undecided undecided

that language wey i speak now correct so? grin grin grin
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by juman(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sharp guy.

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by Kentrasso(f): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Before nko? Is it Goodluck's picture you want him to put there?

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Collynzo419:
Shameless politicians!

They called Buhari all sorts of names and ridiculed him in the press, now they are all shamelessly associating themselves with Buhari.

Like the Great Lion Okorocha said earlier today- Yesterday, they said who are you?, Today they say how are you? Tomorrow, they will say, How are you Sir?

Sai Baba
Oh! U also watched Owelle give speech 2day? shocked

Dat guy blew me away, at one point I was almost moved to tears smiley

3 Likes

Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by Edwardhead(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
olatunji21:
Change has truly come.. Though in all honesty Akala never Csmpaign for or against any of the presidential candidate, he squarely faced his business...I was privy to some of his campaign @Apete, Sango, Agbowo et el....

he campaign for GEJ
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by Acecube(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
hilarious
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by Sirme411(m): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
olatunji21:
Change has truly come.. Though in all honesty Akala never Csmpaign for or against any of the presidential candidate, he squarely faced his business...I was privy to some of his campaign @Apete, Sango, Agbowo et el....
u collected Rice too.....smh for u
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Guidette:
Shameless man. Mr Coke and Fanta...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-54nBjry-TFs/Uq3apmlahRI/AAAAAAAAXk0/g_-NswIatNA/s1600/alao+akala+bleaching+cream.jpg[/img]
lol.d agbaya don turn face of tura soap.kikiki
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by ribbit: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Many people still want this shameless maggot and one old fool to come and rule oyo state again cry cry
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by Tundedavies: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Akala and Wike are d same in character
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by Collynzo419: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Oh! U also watched Owelle give speech 2day? shocked

Dat guy blew me away, at one point I was almost moved to tears smiley

Yes I did. Okorocha is a lion. He has just given us the blueprint of how they will get their mandate back- if you know what I mean cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by alaoeri: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Shameless tw@t. cheesy
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by Mintayo(m): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
And to think that some people in Oyo state will vote for this man...smh
This advert shows that AKALA can not be a good governor, for his campaign team couldnt create their own idea be be creative enough to make a good advrt shows he has nothing to offer Oyo people!
Nothing at all!
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by winnky85(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
The money he stole don finish ni? Abi wetin he dey find again?
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by TS2(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
lol. Desperado
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
What Akala is doing is old time politics....link thyself with the winning candidate....even if he is from the opposition.

I have told the story elsewhere on this forum of an American Republican senator's campaign staff who in the 1960 election published and distributed pamphlets linking his man to the Democrat John F. Kennedy (President of the USA from 1961-63). Said Republican was running for Senator of JFK's home state BTW.

That campaign staff was dressed down by Republican higher ups in the state. But his strategy paid off. His candidate got elected to the Senate...and Kennedy got elected into the White House...and said campaign staff went on to higher things. grin

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by Elcemento(m): 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jarus don provoke oo grin grin grin
Jarus:
OLE. THIEF. BARAWO

After ganging up against Buhari pre-election.

He saw the Oyo tsunami and now tagging along.

All of them are now using Buhari's picture to "sell market".

2 Likes

Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by datribune: 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Collynzo419:
Shameless politicians!

They called Buhari all sorts of names and ridiculed him in the press, now they are all shamelessly associating themselves with Buhari.

Like the Great Lion Okorocha said earlier today- Yesterday, they said who are you?, Today they say how are you? Tomorrow, they will say, How are you Sir?

Sai Baba

Thanx 4 quoting one of d heroes of our democracy Owelle Rochas. History will remember his exceptional contribution to our democracy. I love d man. Should he vie 4 any national elective office, he has my vote.

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by Balingerola: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Collynzo419:
Shameless politicians!

Sai Baba
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mintayo:
And to think that some people in Oyo state will vote for this man...smh
This advert shows that AKALA can not be a good governor, for his campaign team couldnt create their own idea be be creative enough to make a good advrt shows he has nothing to offer Oyo people!
Nothing at all!

No, he is using an old trick that lower cadre politicans use to win elections.

Link yourself with your opponent or her polices......even when they disagree with your party's own.

A good example from the USA.....in the governorship elections in the State of Alabama...the Democratic candidate espoused policies that were at variance with his party....because if he followed his party's line....he would not get elected.
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by tomzman: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Shameless man. After all the abuse and ridicle. The People are not fools.
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by Balingerola: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
This is it, Buhari refuse to Retire but Aspire to Acquire his Desire even when his enemy Conspire he made their conspiracy to expire because the Entire Nigerians Admire the change in his empire.
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by IYANGBALI: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
It shows the level of his intelligence and those of his followers. Bleaching hediot.
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by seedorfg(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
ALAO AKALA AS BEEN INFECTED WITH C.H.A.N.G.E
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by kikibabe(f): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
undecidedUseless man.....
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by ebecode(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
cyril83:

Labour ke ? I hear you .
He is very right. Akala loyalist won there
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by Collynzo419: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
datribune:

Thanx 4 quoting one of d heroes of our democracy Owelle Rochas. History will remember his exceptional contribution to our democracy. I love d man. Should he vie 4 any national elective office, he has my vote.

You are correct. Owelle Rochas is a legend. I dont see any reason why he cannot be the President of Nigeria in future.

2 Likes

Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by rabimlomo: 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
This man is a joke shocked shocked shocked
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by icon8: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
Realdeals:
Smart man! by the way who won the House of Rep seat in ogbomosho Alao Akala stronghold?
Akala's candidate won it for Labour Party.
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by mcprince32(m): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eko'onibaje ooo.
I'm not a Lagosian but On January 2nd 2015 I had a vision and saw a big challenge staring at all, and the need for solution, but no one could until I had a loud voice, "JIMI AND IFEANYI". When I made search, I realised it's Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State. We all know it's not much about party but individual composition and God's approval. Although I don't know them personally, but I kindly request us to give them the chances. Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa. God bless you all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected / Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.