Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign (36016 Views)

President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / APC Slams Alao-akala Over “sai Buhari-sai Akala” Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by fellory: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Realdeals:
Smart man! by the way who won the House of Rep seat in ogbomosho Alao Akala strong

hold?

also akala's man won Ogbomosho
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by icon8: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Abeytayor:
labour party candidate representing ogbomoso south/ogbomoso north/orire federal consituency won. He is the only candidate that won at both reps and senate level
How do you mean "he won at both reps and Senate level"?
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by asiwajumi(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Realdeals:
Smart man! by the way who won the House of Rep seat in ogbomosho Alao Akala stronghold?
sure his party won. The only candidate miss with apc in oyo state
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Oh! U also watched Owelle give speech 2day? shocked

Dat guy blew me away, at one point I was almost moved to tears smiley
I also watched it. He's a funny man.

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by stayblack: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
SHAME NOR GET FACE..NA THIS SKIN BLECHER WAN RULE OYO....THIS THING...

2 Likes

Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Information or news posted to the front page should be properly investigated, that's just a poster, and anybody might be the creator or the originator of that poster, the party on the poster is even labour party not PDP.
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
stayblack:
SHAME NOR GET FACE..NA THIS SKIN BLECHER WAN RULE OYO....THIS THING...

Thought I was the only one that noticed it o.
Old man like this dey bleach like woman .Disgusting!
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
olatunji21:
Change has truly come.. Though in all honesty Akala never Csmpaign for or against any of the presidential candidate, he squarely faced his business...I was privy to some of his campaign @Apete, Sango, Agbowo et el....

I agree wit your assertion.
Op, am in ibadan at d moment, I av bin here in d past 1 week,.....honestly I am of d opinion that your post is kinda fraudulent (pls correct me if am wrong!), I think yor poster pix is photoshoped.
If by Saturday 4th April I do not see dis poster on d streets of ibadan am gonna come bak hia.....
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by anigbajumo(m): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
cyril83:

Apc cleared everything oh
oga shut up!his party won his constituency even defeated majority Leader Mulikat Akande.......dnt type non sense here if u dnt knw d fact.

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by cyril83(m): 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
anigbajumo:
oga shut up!his party won his constituency even defeated majority Leader Mulikat Akande.......dnt type non sense here if u dnt knw d fact.

See painment! Lol... Alaye wetin dey na ? You stil neva get over the shock ? Haba ! Oga jona sef don move on.
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by KingsleyCEO: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Another confused citizen of Nigeria...

Why not join the party if you do love it's candidate
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by ayanbaba2(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
cyril83:

Apc cleared everything oh
which everything are you typing... who unseat majority leader Hon. mulikat adeola...
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by anigbajumo(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
cyril83:

See painment! Lol... Alaye wetin dey na ? You stil neva get over the shock ? Haba ! Oga jona sef don move on.
who is dis fool dwellng ignorance here,Am for GMB to d core........Am only telln u to stop comment rubbish here..
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by anigbajumo(m): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
ayanbaba2:
which everything are you typing... who unseat majority leader Hon. mulikat adeola...
Leav d nigga jhor.....
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by cyril83(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
anigbajumo:
who is dis fool dwellng ignorance here,Am for GMB to d core........Am only telln u to stop comment rubbish here..

You be mumu.... Na me u dey call fool ? Ur papa na fool.
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by anigbajumo(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
cyril83:

You be mumu.... Na me u dey call fool ? Ur papa na fool.
CHARITY begins at HOME bt does nt stop THERE,It s a PITY dat u av shown some pple here dat u dnt RESPECT ur papa.....U Lack moral,I cn neva insult ur papa coz I respect my dad anytime anydae.......#Ingrate
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by cyril83(m): 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
anigbajumo:
CHARITY begins at HOME bt does nt stop THERE,It s a PITY dat u av shown some pple here dat u dnt RESPECT ur papa.....U Lack moral,I cn neva insult ur papa coz I respect my dad anytime anydae.......#Ingrate

I'm old enuf to be your father.
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by klbakare(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Apc should sue him, who gave him the permission to use the pictures? Desperate people.
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by anigbajumo(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
cyril83:

I'm old enuf to be your father.
who?cnt see dat slowpoke old fool ......I cnt jst stop Laughing here,Aboki abeg cook dat noodles half done wif Little onion.
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by merzybenedict(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Have you ever thought that this is the move of the campaign team he might not know nothing about ?.. I'm frm ogbomosho and I know what's going on here.. Many like Akala bcoz he's an indigene of the town.. Many people are sponsoring the campaign even the ones he doesn't know nothing about. So, basically, I think it's just like an accreditation of the slang "SAI" buhari, so, using the same "SAI" for him as well. #myopinion..
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by akins56(m): 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
olatunji21:
Change has truly come.. Though in all honesty Akala never Csmpaign for or against any of the presidential candidate, he squarely faced his business...I was privy to some of his campaign @Apete, Sango, Agbowo et el....
he campaigned for Jonathan in ogbomoso, am very confident of this, though it was in d last week b4 the elections sha
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by Edusouls(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
look at the kind of phsycophants and shameless politicians we have, this man have no shame at all,akala should please stop ridiculing himself...
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by neighbourhud: 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
ManTiger:
[size=50pt]Sai Buhari.

Kai Akala.

Odabo Goodlock[/size]
Lovely summary grin

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by datribune: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2015
Collynzo419:

You are correct. Owelle Rochas is a legend. I dont see any reason why he cannot be the President of Nigeria in future.

Very true. I hav great respect & admiration 4 him. He is surely bound 4 greatness.
Re: Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign by SenatorJames(m): 12:59am On Apr 07, 2015
cry. Let us see where it will take him to.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected / Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing / Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.