Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB (3625 Views)

FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains / 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK / Fifteen Days Before Election ... They Have Started Bargaining Your Lives.!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
chamboy:
This sheet should have been banned long ago

Kemi Osunbade will rule Nigeria
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:23am On Apr 03, 2015
OP I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING THAT WILL PROVE TO ME THIS PICTURE IS AN ELECTION PICTURE. Bring more pictures showing INEC LOGO, PARTIES AGENT, OR I DUN BILIF YOU.
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by tonytony208(m): 2:33am On Apr 03, 2015
Dioxidane:
We all know there was massive conspiracy and rigging during the elections. Now imagine if the President didn't concede to defeat. What do you think would have happened? Let's not bring up past issues. Let's move forward. Like the President said, 'no politician's ambition is worth the life of any Nigerian'. If his defeat is what would bring peace, then let peace reign. My hat's off to Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

In other words, let us pacify the bloodsucking north so that we can all live.

1 Like

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by tonytony208(m): 2:40am On Apr 03, 2015
ziryboy:
Sentiment will kill u Igbos. U don't knw wat happen in River state, akwaibom, Imo n Edo? D election is not 100% ok but far better dan d way Jonathan win 2011. Useless people, I can never in my life hv anyting 2 do wit u guys again n even though, I will never trust u guys

No, you are very wrong. Gej conceded defeat so that you can live. If he didn't, you would have been soaked in blood by now. From now on, you must always be ready to vote for candidate anointed by the north. If not, you will be soaked in blood. Welcome to the world of your new task masters; the Hausa/Fulani. It is either you bow to them or you see their wrath. Enjoy the subjugation while it lasts.
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 03, 2015
who was in charge when the election was held? I see.. His incompetence cost him dearly!
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by tonytony208(m): 2:44am On Apr 03, 2015
koife:

Sadly enough am not Igbo.....

Some peeps are just complete eediots. They think anyone speaking against GMB or the north must be Igbo. How can some peeps be so myopic and mentally dead? I'm certain they will also call me Igbo for writing this.
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by tonytony208(m): 2:48am On Apr 03, 2015
ziccoit:
Except for the second pic, the rest are fake. I believed the pics were from 2011 election where GMB lose! Since GMB lost the election we can comfortably postulate that it was GEJ that those under aged voted for in 2011.

Am sure you know that you are being unreasonable. It is on record that GMB won all the northern states.
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by babadee1(m): 4:04am On Apr 03, 2015
koife:
Without any sentiment I dare to say that the election that brought in GMB as president elect was massively flawed with rigging through voting by under age and other illegal activities. I have lived greater part of my life in the north and with all sense of objectivity, I can say that what i saw that day was far from free and fair. A situation where emirs become PVC vendors.......capturing bio data from unsuspected under age at night and using government agencies to print PVC in million and lining them out in our very eyes to vote during the just concluded election.....I couldn't help but retire to my house and cry out loud, the best I could do before leaving was to get the attention of security personnel who apperently seemed to careless. Bro Nigeria is very far from truth and realities. I hope this machinations will one day make us all decide to stay on our own. Can u imagine Gej lost the election without making any insiteful statement, no riot nothing nation wide and we sing that we are objective and worst a truly one Nigeria. These are clandestine lies.....we r fake to ourselves....the injustice can be denied today but not forever.
See pix attached

There is no way to determine that these pictures are actually from the just concluded election. If indeed you are sure that they are authentic, you should forward them to the PDP HQs. It should be good evidence in their tribunal case challenging the results.
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by Scatterboss(m): 4:07am On Apr 03, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Buhari will not last 2 yrs top.

Kemi Osunbande will take over.

Lmaoo @Kemi osunbade. Fred, your sickness is getting worst. Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by Scatterboss(m): 4:10am On Apr 03, 2015
tonytony208:

Some peeps are just complete eediots. They think anyone speaking against GMB or the north must be Igbo. How can some peeps be so myopic and mentally dead? I'm certain they will also call me Igbo for writing this.

Both Ibo and Yoruba are guilty of it. Criticize GEJ and they will call you Onfenmanu/Yoruba.
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by mensdept: 4:13am On Apr 03, 2015
I saw the same link about all those kids being used in the North to makeup those "soaring" numbers.

But truly, that's not even the problem. Its the notion that people are happy a former military junta leader is back on the saddle, just some years after another military leader sat on the saddle for 8 years scheming to go for a 3rd term.

The same "Lets him try, we should be happy, we need to move forward", as usual, same shyt in 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011, and 2015.

And you wonder why we are labeled a failed, not failing, but FAILED state. We the people are not serious
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by GentleToks(m): 4:16am On Apr 03, 2015
koife:
Without any sentiment I dare to say that the election that brought in GMB as president elect was massively flawed with rigging through voting by under age and other illegal activities. I have lived greater part of my life in the north and with all sense of objectivity, I can say that what i saw that day was far from free and fair. A situation where emirs become PVC vendors.......capturing bio data from unsuspected under age at night and using government agencies to print PVC in million and lining them out in our very eyes to vote during the just concluded election.....I couldn't help but retire to my house and cry out loud, the best I could do before leaving was to get the attention of security personnel who apperently seemed to careless. Bro Nigeria is very far from truth and realities. I hope this machinations will one day make us all decide to stay on our own. Can u imagine Gej lost the election without making any insiteful statement, no riot nothing nation wide and we sing that we are objective and worst a truly one Nigeria. These are clandestine lies.....we r fake to ourselves....the injustice can be denied today but not forever.
See pix attached

It's the same story in SS/SE if not worse. The election that brought Gudluck Jonathan in as a president was as rigged as this.....

Jonathan was unprecedentedly rigged but what went against them was the fact that there are numbers of registered voters in SS/SE which they couldn't exceed in their rigging calculation
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by PassingShot(m): 4:45am On Apr 03, 2015
SammyHoe:

What I see are bunches of Agege kids who are Hausas, paid to hold expired TVC( not even PVC), asked to show the TVC before a camera and snapped for the purpose of making excuse against the most successful election so far.

Taking a look at the other pics where the children are in a queue, it seems they are queueing for something else and not for election purpose. It is easy to download pictures of children queueing and posting it here as evidence. I am not gullible because I practise Jegaism.
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by judiciarypalava: 5:19am On Apr 03, 2015
dulux07:
My guy ur only being biased, or probably hurt coz gmb was voted in. Could u xplain what happened in the south south as well, dis election was closely monitored making it difficult for any party to rigg, Tho some abnormalties occured. Gej knew it would be difficult for him to win, that was y he wasnt surprised when he lost, because it was obvious pple wanted buhari. Let even assume 2million underaged voted n d votes wer cancelled, gej will still not win, he only saved his ass by accepting defeat.

I challenge you to bring any video coverage by journalists showing candidates cueing up ready to vote in any of the Northern states like they did in the South. Some of the things peculiar with the South include inflating accredited figures, snatching of ballot boxes, money induced voting etc. Nevertheless, those things are still obtainable in the North, but the height is under age voting.
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by AgentOfAllah: 5:30am On Apr 03, 2015
koife:
A situation where emirs become PVC vendors.......capturing bio data from unsuspected under age at night and using government agencies to print PVC in million and lining them out in our very eyes to vote during the just concluded election

1) You're a rather atrocious liar whose only IT acumen is Nairaland. INECs database is offline, so no matter how many biometric data was allegedly captured by emirs as you claim, it would still have been impossible to use fake PVCs. First that data would have to be uploaded to INECs database in situ. Unless you can show how it was possible that these so-called emirs accessed INECs database in Abuja (remember the names and faces had to be printed on the manual voters register which was only supplied one or two days before elections commenced), you're making crap up!

2) Those pictures you posted, with the exception of the one with the boy thumbing the PVC, are all old pictures which surfaced in 2011. The whole point of the PVCs was to mitigate such irregularities, and it largely worked and you certainly weren't the one that took them op!
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 03, 2015
ziryboy:
Sentiment will kill u Igbos. U don't knw wat happen in River state, akwaibom, Imo n Edo? D election is not 100% ok but far better dan d way Jonathan win 2011. Useless people, I can never in my life hv anyting 2 do wit u guys again n even though, I will never trust u guys

big foool,what u waiting for,why dont i support the biafra movement if are serios?
parasite
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 03, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

1) You're a rather atrocious liar whose only IT acumen is Nairaland. INECs database is offline, so no matter how many biometric data was allegedly captured by emirs as you claim, it would still have been impossible to use fake PVCs. First that data would have to be uploaded to INECs database in situ. Unless you can show how it was possible that these so-called emirs accessed INECs database in Abuja (remember the names and faces had to be printed on the manual voters register which was only supplied one or two days before elections commenced), you're making crap up!

2) Those pictures you posted, with the exception of the one with the boy thumbing the PVC, are all old pictures which surfaced in 2011. The whole point of the PVCs was to mitigate such irregularities, and it largely worked and you certainly weren't the one that took them op!

those are old pics and they surfaced in 2011.....i bet ur bloody abokii arsse those kids used those cards for ATM withdrawers in 2011! caow
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:11am On Apr 03, 2015
koife:

Here they come..Minnows on the loose. Sentimental buffallows
Pls jez do make u die go, abeg!
Eediot! angry
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:15am On Apr 03, 2015
queencalipso:
so anyone that supports gej or make his observation known which is not inn favour of buhari is ibo right? The ibos dosent even want anything to do with u wht ever tribe it is u came from. U pple claim that the ibos are filled with so much hate while it is u who is filled with hate. And sentiments for the ibos. Rubbish.
Anoda sentimental igboid givin herself unneccesary headache over Nigeria's victory! cool
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by tonytony208(m): 7:19am On Apr 03, 2015
Scatterboss:

Both Ibo and Yoruba are guilty of it. Criticize GEJ and they will call you Onfenmanu/Yoruba.

Yeah you are right. Some Yorubas are that myopic.
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by unphilaz(m): 7:22am On Apr 03, 2015
Nzepresh:
Change indeed! We are not decieved. GEJ choose to go the noble way for thousands of lives to live.
wise tot and planning
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by Bayswater: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2015
SammyHoe:

What I see are bunches of Agege kids who are Hausas, paid to hold expired TVC( not even PVC), asked to show the TVC before a camera and snapped for the purpose of making excuse against the most successful election so far.

Taking a look at the other pics where the children are in a queue, it seems they are queueing for something else and not for election purpose. It is easy to download pictures of children queueing and posting it here as evidence. I am not gullible because I practise Jegaism.

Wow. Never knew card readers were used to authenticate TVCs too. Smh
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2015
Bayswater:

Wow. Never knew card readers were used to authenticate TVCs too. Smh

Did you read it at all? What they were displaying is not even PVC but TVC. Check well.
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by ziccoit: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2015
tonytony208:

Am sure you know that you are being unreasonable. It is on record that GMB won all the northern states.

I don't abuse people. You have picked on a wrong guy. I thought you wanted to discuss. Bye.
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by dekronik: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2015
Apart from the second picture,the rest was taken at an Almajiri school. Students displaying I'd cards and then lining up for lunch. Even the second picture what proof do you have that it was a GMB supporter. Okay if you are so sure tell us the state and the polling unit where the second picture was taken.
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by Bayswater: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2015
SammyHoe:

Did you read it at all? What they were displaying is not even PVC but TVC. Check well.

Maybe you should look at the pictures again and tell me you did not see any card reader there. I know you might come back to call it POS.
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2015
Bayswater:

Maybe you should look at the pictures again and tell me you did not see any card reader there. I know you might come back to call it POS.

And that single boy standing with the card reader looks like an underage to you? I wonder what you will call Aki and Pawpaw if you see their pix on internet.
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by akakelvin2: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
pls stop deceiving us. as i have seen 3 of those pics before the election on a bbm channel called nigeria news channel. they claim it was during registration. if you have bbm join and ask the admin to verify.
Re: The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB by akakelvin2: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
pazienza:
Where did you think the miracle 1.9 million Kano votes came from?
the 2nd most populous state behind lagos. u can understand rivers but not kano? pls be real

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five States With Highest Number Of Scammers And Prostitutes. / Obasanjo, Babangida, Jonathan, Called To Hold Emergency Meeting, Over Buhari / Igbos Denied Access To Vote In Lagos (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.