Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Group‬ Tells Buhari To Call Ekiti APC Members To Order - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group‬ Tells Buhari To Call Ekiti APC Members To Order (27764 Views)

"Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / Heard That Senator Babafemi Ojudu Is Denying That He Did Not Call Ekiti State Ho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group‬ Tells Buhari To Call Ekiti APC Members To Order by maxwell530(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2015
aanumama:
Why did people keep comparing sleep with death??
Fayose was rigged in,
GMB won!
Ko jo ra won now!
he was rigged in? And yet pdp won all the senatorial seat again in just concluded election...pls stop saying what you don't know anything about. Ekitihavedecided.
Re: Group‬ Tells Buhari To Call Ekiti APC Members To Order by Nicepoker(m): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2015
Saklekplus:
They need to impeach that slowpoke
I though u are one of them. Go impeach him then.
Re: Group‬ Tells Buhari To Call Ekiti APC Members To Order by maxwell530(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2015
alaoeri:
Guess the group doesn't know what happening in Ekiti, while will Fayose locked the state assembly? Why will 5members out of 16 impeached a speaker? The group should rather tell Fayose to follow rule of law that the era of impunity is over.
they didn't impeach the speaker,he stepped down because he wanted to contest for house of rep.
Re: Group‬ Tells Buhari To Call Ekiti APC Members To Order by maxwell530(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2015
olaniyanc:

Fayose and Pdp used the military to rig an election in Ekiti. That is totally unacceptable. He
should be impeached. Period!!!!!!!
millitary were also used in osun election,so how did aregbesola won the election? Why they(pdp) didn't rigged in omisore?
Re: Group‬ Tells Buhari To Call Ekiti APC Members To Order by maxwell530(m): 9:51am On Apr 03, 2015
greggng:
Pdp seem to forget easily. Inasmuch as buhari wants to carry everyone along, that doesnot stop justice from taking its course. We re in a new era not gejs regime. Fayose must be impeached for sending 19 law makers to exile. He will no long enjoy the services of the law enforcement agents to intimidate apc law makers. Rule of law must be prevail. That includes decision of the majority in ekiti house.
pls hve u been to ekiti before?did u know what happen in ekiti a week after fayose was sworn in?
Re: Group‬ Tells Buhari To Call Ekiti APC Members To Order by justjify(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2015
tola9ja:

[size=18pt]deactivate ur account as you promise if buhari win and he as won[/size]

CHECK THIS THREAD TO CONFIRM

https://www.nairaland.com/2234039/oremussanctus-bashing-buhari-compilation#32289138

Guy, am with you on this campaign. #DeactivateOREMUSSANCTUSAccount

1 Like

Re: Group‬ Tells Buhari To Call Ekiti APC Members To Order by maxwell530(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2015
mirrorboy:
Madam, I'm from Ekiti and also a member of APC but let us be realistic here....the military was used to scare those that planned to make troubles. I voted Fayemi but Ekiti people love Fayose more.

He gave our dear Fayemi 16 - 0 and last weekend again, it was again 16 - 0 (No military was involved this time ooo).

Fayose already built that love in Ekiti but I must confess that he's failing he's people now. BUT he was not rigged in....
bro I like ur comment,u sound like real ekiti man and not those payed E-warriors who doesn't know anything about ekiti politics.where exactly did u stay in ekiti cuz I stay in ikere.
Re: Group‬ Tells Buhari To Call Ekiti APC Members To Order by klark3: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2015
aanumama:
Fayose was rigged in,
GMB won!
Ko jo ra won now!
Stop making baseless & invalid comment, fayose won in ekiti state on account of fayemi poor performance.

Preceding d elections, even old women lamented d distressing administration of fayemi, they vowed to depose fayemi by voting in favour of fayose. d elections in dat state was free & fair, stop propagating what u can't validate.
Re: Group‬ Tells Buhari To Call Ekiti APC Members To Order by klark3: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2015
mirrorboy:
Madam, I'm from Ekiti and also a member of APC but let us be realistic here....the military was used to scare those that planned to make troubles. I voted Fayemi but Ekiti people love Fayose more.

He gave our dear Fayemi 16 - 0 and last weekend again, it was again 16 - 0 (No military was involved this time ooo).

Fayose already built that love in Ekiti but I must confess that he's failing he's people now. BUT he was not rigged in....
God bless u.

U're indeed from that state, ekiti people loved fayose because they saw him as someone they could access, a grass root developer, unlike fayemi, who was perceived as a proud leader.
Re: Group‬ Tells Buhari To Call Ekiti APC Members To Order by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2015
aanumama:

Google is your friend!
Is Google INEC chairman?
Re: Group‬ Tells Buhari To Call Ekiti APC Members To Order by diamondboa(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2015
aanumama:
Fayose was rigged in,
GMB won!
Ko jo ra won now!

Ekiti people votes were that of aggreived electorate.Sir the truth is that Fayose won the election based on the fact that people were feedup with fayemi's administration. SO respect Ekiti's people for there decision.
Re: Group‬ Tells Buhari To Call Ekiti APC Members To Order by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
maxwell530:
bro I like ur comment,u sound like real ekiti man and not those payed E-warriors who doesn't know anything about ekiti politics.where exactly did u stay in ekiti cuz I stay in ikere.
Ado Ekiti but I am presently schooling in Ibadan....
Re: Group‬ Tells Buhari To Call Ekiti APC Members To Order by Egmlltd: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
This guy, why are you so bitter about this election result? Even GEJ that lost election has congratulated the winner and moved on. You need to purge ur mind of bitterness and and hate asap. It will do ur health a lot of good. My little cent.
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Noticed dat their change is not issue based buh its just witch-hunting.
Dey shld know its gonna be counter productive!
Re: Group‬ Tells Buhari To Call Ekiti APC Members To Order by maxwell530(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
mirrorboy:
Ado Ekiti but I am presently schooling in Ibadan....
nice 1 bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Suspends Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Foreign Affairs / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari / Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.