Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm (51350 Views)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by miketayo(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
IS dis d change we want? buhari is at fault.

he isnt d president yet, so its still GEJ`s fault

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by SpeedyConnect(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2015
Arrested over threat to life. Please is threat to life a criminal offence?
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by Missmossy(f): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2015
shocked Oh Lord!
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by achi4u(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2015
pawn89:
Reminds me about the story of a young boy, who shared bed with his mother and killed his father sad
The gods are not to blame- Ola Rotimi
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by chichichilolo1(f): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2015
The boy is psychotic...idiot
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by bamite(m): 9:47am On Apr 03, 2015
watered:
Make she kuku born the pikin
the boy will be both the baby's brother and father, and the mother will be both mother and grand mother.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by watered(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2015
bamite:
the boy will be both the baby's brother and father, and the mother will be both mother and grand mother.
That's just it or do you advice that the baby be terminated?
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by bamite(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2015
watered:
That's just it or do you advice that the baby be terminated?
Well its complicated cos the baby is innocent in all.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by watered(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2015
bamite:
Well its complicated cos the baby is innocent in all.
My opinion is that she should conceive the baby period.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by opcking: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2015
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by Ouksynkay: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2015
The guy is cursed.....but what was his reason of the love charm in the first place?
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by SurePresident: 10:02am On Apr 03, 2015
End time things... Very signs of end time. Pls, endeavour not to miss rapture because the consequence shall not be tolerable.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by omonosakhare(m): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2015
wattt!!! what is dis world turning into... dis one pass Sodom n Gomorah

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by Aseneshii: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2015
I don't understand this story ooo, what was his reason for the love charm? Do u need a charm to make your mother love you? She loves you naturally as a mother. Why native doctor again.. Am so sad at this story.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by Toosure70: 10:15am On Apr 03, 2015
Igbo Y?
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by megareal: 10:15am On Apr 03, 2015
Oh Lord! Lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2015
crazygod:
ABOMINATION. That pregnancy must be aborted. The baby is cursed.

The baby did not ask to be brought into this world.

Let it go to a good family who will take care of it. It is not cursed. God brings light out of darkness.

Jepthah in the Bible's mother was a harlot. He was chased out of his father's house because he was the son of a harlot. Didn't God use him?
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by bamite(m): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2015
watered:
My opinion is that she should conceive the baby period.
yea.. But he/she should be taken far away frm them nd neva to be alowed to know d truth about himself, he could comit suicide
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by missJEWEL(f): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2015
God 4bid bad tin. Delta pple shaa
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by tochstorm(m): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2015
photos or i no believe.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by orobopasiosio(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2015
The narrative story' the gods are not to be blamed' by Late Ola Rotimi coming into reality. Pls the father should be well protected.
fredraf:

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/28/19-year-old-boy-impregnates-mother-while-testing-love-charm/
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by Edusouls(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2015
demons at work, people should be very careful where they go for charms,u step inside very demonic infested shrines,u do the rituals,you have just opened a door way for them to take good positions in ur body..look at how they condemed this young man...
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by xtripple: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2015
Father and son the same mother, wonder shall never end ...
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by watered(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2015
bamite:
yea.. But he/she should be taken far away frm them nd neva to be alowed to know d truth about himself, he could comit suicide
Bros if you are living the good life like I am you would not want to die let alone committing suicide.

Suicide is an option for the feeble minded
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by heykims(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2015
Now his son will be his brother
His mother his baby mama
His father his child's step father
His child's mother also the grandmother
Finally, he becomes his father's rival
Now tell me what can be more complicated than this?
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by fredraf(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2015
Wooooo can't believe it I make front page,run to mama basira order for baby oku.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by chronique(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2015
This is shocking and disgusting.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by Adexy4us(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2015
U be really #Godwin#
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by tsdarkside(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2015
typical example of charm gone wrong...

dont play around with charms..
Re: 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm by Btruth: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2015
Opin aiye thing! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. / African Man Marries An Elderly Oyinbo Woman. See Photos / Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.