Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! (4033 Views)

Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' / Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Sharrraaaaap, it's a known fact that you and other promoters of APC are all Igbo haters. We're not regretting anything.
This type of situation brings the best out of Igbo man, so go to hell with your positions.
We lost a civil war, all our properties and money was stolen, yet we came out of it stronger, richer, healthier than your accursed tribe.
Cry for your fellow middle belters who fulani herdsmen uses as materials for shooting practice.
thank you.nice reply

1 Like

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by weezii(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2015
One thing I know for sure is whether an ibo man is president/vice/senate president it may not generally improve the life of their people cos they don't like to depend on anyone/any govt just like the Op rightly pointed out.

We hustle for our daily bread not even depending on our fathers/grandfathers riches.
We always struggle to make our name known.

But let's stop the hating and bashing as it won't lead us anywhere. Am only waiting for 2019 let me see how far this "Change" will take us.

Too much talk no dey the matter at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Aegon:
On the contrary Playing opposition will actually help the east. The west did it for years and they didn't die, in fact they came out stronger. Playing opposition didn't prevent the industrial boom in Lagos and Ogun, Playing opposition won't prevent Innoson from manufacturing automobiles, it would reduce our dependence and distraction from Abuja Interference. How has David Marks senate presidency for 8 whole years helped the average Benue man? Nigeria is rapidly changing and productivity is gradually being rewarded, The era if free money is winding down because of the global economic situation. Not having the senate President won't prevent Aba shoemakers from Exporting 1 million pairs a year. Its time we easterners avoid outside distractions and thoroughly look inward and solve our internal politics before building political bridges with the other regions.
with the dwindling oil price,time is coming when labour will be in high demand,hard work will pay.all those that depend on oil money will be dissapointed
Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by maslong(m): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
eyeview:

I sincerely agree with you. The east fought alongside their brothers in the south-south and lost. And if repeated,they'll still stand beside Goodluck Jonathan. They didn't do it because Jonathan was theirs(no,he's south south),they didn't do it because he favoured them in appointments(no,he spread his appointment across board),they didn't do it because he did more work in the east(no,rather he failed in many areas). The south east voted him because they rejected APC in its entireity.
As for the post of the senate president,its actually the rest of the nation(especially the yorubas) that make them feel like they lost so much in the senate president seat,as for the igbos,they don't really care that much.
I'll advice that the igbos should just chill,take the back seat for the next four years,believe me,once they do that,they'll become the hot bride the PDP and even the APC will court preciously to win in 2019.
And on a last note,let all igbos join hands and vote out the last trace of APC(rochas okorocha) from Imo state. Let them make igbo land a strong hold of PDP. Let igbos play opposition than decamping and scattering. The south west played opposition for many years and they didn't die. Let's just discard the immediate rewards of this new government and plan for the future.
Selah.

I had wished that I registered in IMO state.
For those that registered in IMO state, it is time to fully unleash the anger on ROCHAS OKOROCHA. I don't regret for voting Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by eyeview: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
weezii:
One thing I know for sure is whether an ibo man is president/vice/senate president it may not generally improve the life of their people cos they don't like to depend on anyone/any govt just like the Op rightly pointed out.

We hustle for our daily bread not even depending on our fathers/grandfathers riches.
We always struggle to make our name known.

But let's stop the hating and bashing as it won't lead us anywhere. Am only waiting for 2019 let me see how far this "Change" will take us.

Too much talk no dey the matter at all

Very very on point. You have given the conclusion of the whole matter. Igbos are really independent by nature and thus don't look at any senate president seat for their survival or existence. Let's just keep our fingers crossed and wait till 2019 to see how far the change has taken the whole nation. Until then,I ajourn further arguments on this.

2 Likes

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by Twistaray(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
ALOT OF BLA BLA BLA HAS BEEN MAKING ROUND ABOUT THE POST OF SENATE PRESIDENT THEY SAID WE LOST BY VOTING OUT NGIGE,I ONLY BUT LAUGH WHEN I HEAR SUCH NONSENSE,SEE WE DONT NEED IT.WE VOTED OUT NGIGE,WE KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS IF APC WINS THE PRESIDENCY,WE DID THE CALCULATION WELL BEFORE TAKING THE ACTION,GOD WILLING OUR NEXT TARGET WILL BE TO VOTE OUT ROCHAS .AS FOR BUHARI OUR WISHES FOR HIM IS FOR HIM TO LEAD WELL AND PERFORM THAT WONDER HE BELIEVE GEJ NEVER PERFORM.
WHEN NEXT YOU WANT TO START YOUR BLA BLA BLA ABOUT WE GIVING BLOCK VOTE TO GEJ AND SENDING NGIGE PACKING,BEAR IT IN MIND THAT WE ARE PLANNING SAME FOR ROCHAS.WE NEVER DEPEND ON ANY GOVERMENT FOR SURVIVAL WE WILL NEVER START SUCH NOW. THE PRESIDENT,VICE,SENATE PRESIDENT,SPEAKER AND ALL THAT YOU CAN KEEP ALL,WE DONT NEED THEM.
DONT RUB YOUR VICTORY IN OUR FACE YOU DIDNT ACHIEVE THE UNACHIEVABLE,YOU KEEPING IT DEPEND ON HOW WELL YOU PERFORMED SO GET BUSY
THANK YOU

Indeed.
When Jona filled his cabinet with currupt yiboo you people were busy reminding us that you deserve it ,its because yoruba are currupt et al. Bla bla

Abeg , give us another excuse. Stealer udua comes to mind, madueke and what u you?

Ye ye greedy fellas grin
Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by weezii(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
eyeview:

Very very on point. You have given the conclusion of the whole matter. Igbos are really independent by nature and thus don't look at any senate president seat for their survival or existence. Let's just keep our fingers crossed and wait till 2019 to see how far the change has taken the whole nation. Until then,I ajourn further arguments on this.

The road to 2019 starts from May 30th. Let's fold our hands, watch and see.
Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by Aegon(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

I had wished that I registered in IMO state.
For those that registered in IMO state, it is time to fully unleash the anger on ROCHAS OKOROCHA. I don't regret for voting Jonathan.
You can count on me. His fate was sealed at Assumpta Cathedral by his sons inlaw.

1 Like

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Grade one mumu. What did Igbos achieved when we controlled the Senate.
Op, you're right.

Watch your grammar dude
Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by PhockPhockMan: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Watch your grammar dude
Sharrraaaaap there. Mr professor.
Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
Twistaray:

Indeed.
When Jona filled his cabinet with currupt yiboo you people were busy reminding us that you deserve it ,its because yoruba are currupt et al. Bla bla

Abeg , give us another excuse. Stealer udua comes to mind, madueke and what u you?

Ye ye greedy fellas grin
and your point is?
Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Watch your grammar dude
much ado about nothing. in english language nobody is perfect so better stick to the topic or you smell out.
thank you
Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by Femolacaster(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Flattheads and their incessant display of stupidity......anyway, continue consoling yourselves. Pathetic ethnic jingoists!
Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Aegon:
You can count on me. His fate was sealed at Assumpta Cathedral by his sons inlaw.
with apc out of south east will send a strong political message to Apc in General
Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by CyberWolf: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
APC can shove the senate presidency up their anvs...The north that has been ruling Nigeria, how did that stop the north from being the most poverty stricken region in the country?...Obasanjo that ruled for 8 years, how did that improve the life of Ogun and Yoruba people in general?...Like I said, they should go to hell with their senate presidency and speaker HoR..we don't need it angry

1 Like

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by raumdeuter: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Are you no longer from Benue

Or did AC flog you out of Benue?
Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
Are you no longer from Benue

Or did AC flog you out of Benue?
ask yourself how did this my statement relate with the topic?
Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by Goldenboy007(m): 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
The ravings of a disillusioned megalomaniac who revels in assailing others to conceal his bitterness about his own life's debacles. A senile and critically demented scizophrenic social psychopath whose tenets are entrenched in disseminating animosity anywhere there is an iota of tranquility. His deficit in intellectual measure has been comfortably augmented by needless beligenrence. You are just a catastrophic excuse for a living being, a nuisance who has a parochial perception of simpleton.
Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by Goldenboy007(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
A sorry case !
Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Goldenboy007:
The ravings of a disillusioned megalomaniac who revels in assailing others to conceal his bitterness about his own life's debacles. A senile and critically demented scizophrenic social psychopath whose tenets are entrenched in disseminating animosity anywhere there is an iota of tranquility. His deficit in intellectual measure has been comfortably augmented by needless beligenrence. You are just a catastrophic excuse for a living being, a nuisance who has a parochial perception of simpleton.
ranting of a dimented soul.
Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by Goldenboy007(m): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
ranting of a dimented soul.

People like you are losers in real life, you own nothing, you have achieved nothing, an inconsequential nonentity. You garner irrelevant notoriety by constituting yourself a public nuisance in an anonymous forum. You sit behind a screen to spread the ethnic cancer into the minds of your gullible fans. A social degenerate whose mission is only to incite discord within a peaceful society. Cankerworms like you are meant to be eradicated like a disease at its early stage before it eats into the fabric of human existence !
Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Goldenboy007:

People like you are losers in real life, you own nothing, you have achieved nothing, an inconsequential nonentity. You garner irrelevant notoriety by constituting yourself a public nuisance in an anonymous forum. You sit behind a screen to spread the ethnic cancer into the minds of your gullible fans. A social degenerate whose mission is only to incite discord within a peaceful society. Cankerworms like you are meant to be eradicated like a disease at its early stage before it eats into the fabric of human existence !
noted you can go now
Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by raumdeuter: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
ask yourself how did this my statement relate with the topic?

To show you are a liar. A shameless man who is ashamed of his own fathers house

I am Yoruba and would never deny I am Yoruba unlike people like you claiming Benue
Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
Omenka i wont exchange words with you atleast not on this issue but be rest assured that God willing we will delete the last trace of Apc in south east

Hediot, you brag about ousting Rochas from Imo govt house. He is still in charge.

Long time Mr Victor.
Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Hediot, you brag about ousting Rochas from Imo govt house. He is still in charge.

Long time Mr Victor.
hediot?
is that a new style of greeting these days?
Learn to respect yourself and others

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heavy Tension In Onitsha As Soldiers Block River Niger Bridge / And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) / Tinubu Reaction After Yahya Asked Ekiti People To Vote Fayemi In Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.