Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion (1211 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by sbpumpin: 1:46am On Apr 03, 2015
Jmi is just a representative of the PDP,he can't rule without them.

The truth be told can we trust another opposition party in Lagos again?

Drop your opinion.
Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by stanogb(m): 1:52am On Apr 03, 2015
sbpumpin:

Drop your opinion.
Lagos needs change. But i doubt it will get it.
Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by joanblade234(f): 2:10am On Apr 03, 2015
@Stanogb.....

yep, Lagos needs "Real Change"!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by Raiders: 2:11am On Apr 03, 2015
Lagos should not make the mistake of voting pdp. Pdp is an evil party

7 Likes

Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by nortcentrallord(m): 2:14am On Apr 03, 2015
sbpumpin:

Drop your opinion.

Are you scared because the wind of change is already blowing in lagos?

If changing Jonathan was because people he worked with were corrupt, what then should be done to Fashola whom Tinubu (the owner of lagos state as a whole) has turned into a hopelessly corrupt soul?

Shouldn't it be about the change?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by tonytony208(m): 2:57am On Apr 03, 2015
Are you saying jimi agbaje will suck Lagos drier than fashola and his daddy are currently doing?

3 Likes

Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by ayoesperanza: 6:56am On Apr 03, 2015
PDP cannot rule lagos, after loosing the presidential election them 1 use lagos take regain all the money wey dem take campaign. I am voting Change, I am voting Ambode

10 Likes

Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by ayoesperanza: 6:59am On Apr 03, 2015
tonytony208:
Are you saying jimi agbaje will suck Lagos drier than fashola and his daddy are currently doing?
obviously pdp want to use lagos as their revenge mission to claim all they have lost. Nigerians are wise now. they are voting APC

7 Likes

Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by tonytony208(m): 7:17am On Apr 03, 2015
ayoesperanza:

obviously pdp want to use lagos as their revenge mission to claim all they have lost. Nigerians are wise now. they are voting APC

You mean the same way tinubu used Lagos as revenge mission to reclaim all AD lost in 2003?
Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by Damieahh: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2015
We are now faced with gubernatorial elections in a couple of days and we need to vote wisely.

My concern is that of Lagos which we need to face with clarity.

Let me start with the PDP who have led at the centre with reckless abandon who today has lost to the APC.

For once, the arrogance and impunity associated with this party will automatically assume a decline.

This is the change we all clamour for so we need to remain focused that the party APC that brought this change must continue to hold sway in the territory that nursed this change and that is Lagos.

For PDP to clamour for change in that light is to say the least a lie and should be thwarted by our PVC.

The candidate put forward by PDP does and will not bring anything other than chaos, impunity and lack of experience characteristic of what happened at the moment at the centre.

Must we now settle for inexperienced leader at this point in time in Lagos, my take is no.

Therefore, for our many years of suffering in opposition and to having the centre, it is only right for us to reap the full benefits of our hard work by voting continuity of APC administration.

Look at how far we have come??

There is no alternative except to harm ourselves.

Let us rally round APC to affirm our rightful place in the new dawn in the #SpiritOfLagos

Eko ooo ni baje!!!
Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by Damieah: 1:49am On Apr 04, 2015
See the words of Jimi Agbaje...

1 Like

Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by prettyivy4u: 6:27am On Apr 04, 2015
@Damieah....

on point, Again!!
nice one

1 Like

Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by drinksandmoreng: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
I want to secure my future of myself and my family. I have decided to vote for continuity, voting for a Lagos where business strives. I believe in Lagos, I believe in the Man Akinwunmi Ambode

Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by drinksandmoreng: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
@damieah

Let's leave sentiment out of this, Akinwunmi Ambode is the man for the job and he is who I will cast my vote for come April 11th 2015.
Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by joanblade234(f): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
"Let go of your ego today and join hands as we use our resources, our talents, our will and everything we have to move our less fortunate youth…
our fellow Lagosians and our fellow Nigerians out of hopelessness and despair and into optimism, faith and hope"

#Ambo!

— Akinwunmi Ambode

1 Like

Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by tynusky: 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
In this history of gubernatorial politics in Lagos State, no one in my humble opinion prepared for the race as Ambode. How many of us will resign from a plum job of chief accounting of the state and go to school in preparation for a higher calling

Hard work
Ambode was the only aspirant that went to all local government and development area in the state to campaign.

He really works very hard for the ticket.

He did not to take his endorsement by Tinubu for granted.

Hard work pays.

1 Like

Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by sbpumpin: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
jimi can't reap what tinubu sowed for 16 years in few months.

GOD will not let our enemy reap what we sow.in Jesus name.amen

AMBODE TILL 2023

1 Like

Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by shuaibsmanee: 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
#saiAmbode
#Ambode2015

Progress for Lagos #AkinwunmiAmbode
Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by ayoesperanza: 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Imagine Fashola as a Federal Minister and Ambode as the governor of Lagos.

The kind of wonderful synergy this represents will be to the advantage of Lagosians.

Vote wisely

Vote Akinwunmi Ambode for Governor of Lagos State...

2 Likes

Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by earthgreeners(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
A+ ni oooo
Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by sbpumpin: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
To Jimi Agbaje.... Fashola, Ambode & even Prof Yemi Osinbajo are all Tinubu stooges. The question is who is Bode George to Mr JK?

1 Like

Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by Damieah: 1:35am On Apr 06, 2015
sbpumpin:
To Jimi Agbaje.... Fashola, Ambode & even Prof Yemi Osinbajo are all Tinubu stooges. The question is who is Bode George to Mr JK?
Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by vicadex07(m): 2:13am On Apr 06, 2015
PDP wan use Lagos and Rivers state do consolation price grin

No way!!!

No more rigging and inflating of votes ans swapping of result sheets this time grin

All of Nigeria is against you, even the police and army that you used in rigging in rivers are now under a new commander in chief.

Na KOWA and HOPE be your mate for now...even APGA sef go strong pass una grin after the april 11 elections.

1 Like

Re: Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion by drinksandmoreng: 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lagos State government at the weekend refuted claims by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that it was yet to implement the federal government approved minimum wage structure.

It said Lagos was, in fact, the first state to implement the wage structure as far back as 2011.

It urged public servants to disregard posters by PDP’s governorship candidate in the state, Jimi Agbaje that he would implement the national minimum wage and pay leave allowances, if elected.

A statement by the Special Adviser on Media to the Governor Raji Fashola, Hakeem Bello, explained Lagos settled the issue of minimum wage on Tuesday, February 7, 2011 when it signed an agreement with the 14 approved labour unions in the State Civil Service to pay N18, 780 to the lowest paid workers.

The agreement, brokered by the then Commissioner for Establishment and Training, Jide Sanwoolu, Bello said, increased the minimum wage of the lowest paid worker by 69.6 percent, which is a 7.6 percent increase over the federal government approved national minimum wage.

He said apart from commendations from the national leadership of the labour unions then, the chairman of the Joint Negotiating Council (JNC) of the approved labour unions, Comrade Henry Akinwunmiju, thanked the state.

On leave allowance, Bello said the governor recently met with public servants and explained his administration did not stop payment.

Rather, Fashola, he added, explained the system of annual payment of the allowance changed when the public servants requested to be moved from harmonised salary structure to consolidated salary structure as obtains in the federal civil service.

“What is happening now is that the worker is getting N10 because we are not saving N1 anymore,” Fashola reportedly said, adding that the workers have since requested to be placed back on harmonised salary structure.

Fashola also dismissed insinuations that the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Akinwunmi Ambode, was dismissed from the Civil Service.

Ambode, he countered, retired voluntarily from the public service after 27 years of meritorious service, pointing out that he even wrote him a letter of commendation.

Urging Lagosians not to be deceived by such lies, the governor pointed out the federal government-led PDP has neglected the state in the last 16 years.

Vote Akinwunmi Ambode for Governor Lagos State 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP To Challenge Governorship Results, Says Metuh / Couple gets whipped publicly for having sex in the bush / Angalia Hapa Orodha Mpya Ajira Za Walimu 2015,baada Ya List Ya Kwanza Kufutwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.