Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

From Economics To Geology. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / From Economics To Geology. (933 Views)

Changing Course From Economics To Accounting Or Statistics / 15 Good Universities In Nigeria You Can Study Geology/geophysic Without Regret. / From Economics To Accounting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Economics To Geology. by KidProgrammer(m): 2:37am On Apr 03, 2015
Hi NLS..I write jamb and I made it.actually I choose economics and am thinking of switching to Geology..my combo are eng,math,eco,and geo...is it a good idea or I should just stick to my economics.....suggestions are welcomed.,,...........
Re: From Economics To Geology. by drake2(m): 3:25am On Apr 03, 2015
KidProgrammer:
Hi NLS..I write jamb and I made it.actually I choose economics and am thinking of switching to Geology..my combo are eng,math,eco,and geo...is it a good idea or I should just stick to my economics.....suggestions are welcomed.,,...........

I ain't so sure your subject combinations can give you Geology oh!

Chemistry and maybe Physics are core to reading Geology but may differ depending on the Institution.

Don't they produce JAMB brochure anymore?

(1) (Reply)

PCN Inducts 59 DELSU Pharmacists / Final Year Bsc/hnd/ond And Msc Project Topics And Materials In Philosophy / Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State 2015/16 Post Utme Form, Hnd Form, Spat For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.