Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions (7523 Views)

Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States (2016) / New Lagos Governor Ambode Incompetent - The Economist / The Cryptic Message In The Economist 2015 Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by Tdhforreal(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2015
sukkot:
cool
Can you shed more light on those arrows with 11.5 11.3 respectively? And how they correlate with Borno state in Nigeria. It's quite significant, as we need to know why the west decided to oust GEJ. Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by MuttleyLaff: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tdhforreal:
Can you shed more light on those arrows with 11.5 11.3 respectively?
And how they correlate with Borno state in Nigeria. It's quite significant, as we need to know why the west decided to oust GEJ. Cheers
They is nothing more to shed light on in relation to Yobe than that they want stability and less distractions in the country to investments
and by the way, the coordinates 11.5 11.3 in Yobe are in Yobe State and not in Borno state

Cant you see they did not OUST Jonathan at all on the cover?
Dont you see him smiling on the cover as he was predicted to be re-sworn in, only for them to jump ship and abandon him?

Watch his hand held up as predicted re-sworn in
Of course, they did a turnaround on that

1 Like

Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by JustCare: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Conspiracies. Nothing will happen...
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by otr1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
hahn:
Its nice to know that there are enlightened folks on this thread. However, no matter how much you dissect, the world powers will always have their way. The issue of light overcoming darknesss has always been heart warming but at the end of the day evil seems to always prevail partly due to the fact that while the good are analyzing, the "bad" are taking action.

In retrospect, how would the world have been if the illuminati had not come together to share ideas and take the future into their own hands while the rest of the "good" were busy living shallow lives? This might be meant for another thread but it seems to me that people are always quick to point out illuminati signs and criticise but you really need to think and ask yourself, if the europeans headed by the illuminati had not envisioned the world as a bigger place than Europe, will Africa have ever been discovered. Will YOU reading this have ever worn clothes, because I can guarantee our forefathers were comfortable nude. And most importantly, we probably wouldn't have had access to education, internet and everything that has attributed to us being able to dissect this issue.

That said, you all dissecting, its safe to assume you are all Africans and apparently are all enlightened. We know what we know thus far, don't you think we can come together and figure out a way to create OUR own world order? The "elite" of today are nothing but a bunch of young minds who came together with the idea of a better future for THEIR people, we should emulate that.

"The chicks always complained about how wicked the eagle was for picking them up but when the eagle was questioned he said, "no, I don't have anything against the chicks, as a matter of fact nothing tastes better".
Mind enlighting us on the bolded.
In my part of Africa, we were never unclad. In fact, the textile industry was booming until the Europeans came, copied the pattern then flood our market with their cheap cloths.

2 Likes

Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by hahn(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
otr1:

Mind enlighting us on the bolded.
In my part of Africa, we were never unclad. In fact, the textile industry was booming until the Europeans came, copied the pattern then flood our market with their cheap cloths.

And what part of Africa is that? The same Africa whose leaders were deceived with the aid of mirrors into selling their brothers as slaves?
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by otr1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
The turtle pictured represents the Fabian Society and I counted and it has 9 claws and 11 slashes above it's shell. Does this have anything to do with 911?

The Sumo Wrestler holding up a Gigantic Battery, represents big problems for Japan - courtesy of the ‎Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant Destruction.
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by otr1(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
hahn:

And what part of Africa is that? The same Africa whose leaders were deceived with the aid of mirrors into selling their brothers as slaves?
So because some people sold slaves in exchange for mirror, you had to lie we were unclad?
You case is pathetic.
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by hahn(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
otr1:

So because some people sold slaves in exchange for mirror, you had to lie we were unclad?
You case is pathetic.

In most parts of Africa people were nude. Even today, there are still lots of under developed places in Africa were their indigenes are at best half-naked. What exactly is your point? Africa still remains the most under developed continent on the planet with the highest poverty rate. Everything we are today is as a result of what we learnt from Europeans. Now, if you feel that at a certain point in our history Africa, as a continent not just a part, was the center of trade you need to as yourself why we are at this stage. My initial comment was supposed to evoke critical thinking and I was expecting a better response but instead, and unfortunately, you came along with nothing to add but chose to pick just one sentence and expect an argument.

If you didn't see anything thought provoking in my comment, stick your fingers in your assssssssssss
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by otr1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
hahn:

In most parts of Africa people were nude. Even today, there are still lots of under developed places in Africa were their indigenes are at best half-naked. What exactly is your point? Africa still remains the most under developed continent on the planet with the highest poverty rate. Everything we are today is as a result of what we learnt from Europeans. Now, if you feel that at a certain point in our history Africa, as a continent not just a part, was the center of trade you need to as yourself why we are at this stage. My initial comment was supposed to evoke critical thinking and I was expecting a better response but instead, and unfortunately, you came along with nothing to add but chose to pick just one sentence and expect an argument.

If you didn't see anything thought provoking in my comment, stick your fingers in your assssssssssss
I'm not interested in argument, just want to correct that wrong impression.
I don't know about other parts of Africa, and that's why I told you "In my part of Africa" Whitemen didn't give us cloths.
We didn't learn anything new from the whites. We had a working society and Africa was on course until the political and economic invasion by the Europeans.
African would have been a better place without European colonization, because most if not all of our problems can be traced back to their interference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by hahn(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
otr1:

I'm not interested in argument, just want to correct that wrong impression.
I don't know about other parts of Africa, and that's why I told you "In my part of Africa" Whitemen didn't give us cloths.
We didn't learn anything new from the whites. We had a working society and Africa was on course until the political and economic invasion by the Europeans.
African would have been a better place without European colonization, because most if not all of our problems can be traced back to their interference.

What part of Africa are you from?
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by otr1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
hahn:

What part of Africa are you from?
You should know I'm a Nigerian.
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by JustCare: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

They is nothing more to shed light on in relation to Yobe than that they want stability and less distractions in the country to investments
and by the way, the coordinates 11.5 11.3 in Yobe are in Yobe State and not in Borno state

Cant you see they did not OUST Jonathan at all on the cover?
Dont you see him smiling on the cover as he was predicted to be re-sworn in, only for them to jump ship and abandon him?

Watch his hand held up as predicted re-sworn in
Of course, they did a turnaround on that
Neither the West nor the economist ousted GEJ. note
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by hahn(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
otr1:

You should know I'm a Nigerian.

Lol. Why you come dey talk like say you from zimbabwe?
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by AbuMikey(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ok.

Those arrows You see, with 11.5 and 11.3 ascribed on it, points to somewhere in Nigeria, not just 'somewhere' in Nigeria, but Bornu state!!
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by AbuMikey(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
kavey10:
For ya'll screaming frontpage, not everything needs the attention of the unenlightened(they CAN'T understand, Davido and all that trash is what they crave). So, you lucky enough to crash in on this, lucky you then.

As for you OP! You stole this idea from sukkot's thread and thought it wise to repackage it with the VigilantCitizen link posted on the page by a poster to back yours up... How smart... Not!

The craze for frontpage and silly relevance on a faceless forum you guys go bananas for I still can't comprehend.

Harsh, but its the truth!
There was not need doing a copy job from VigilantCitizen and pasting on Nairaland.
Sukkot's thread was enough!
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by MuttleyLaff: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
JustCare:

Neither the West nor the economist ousted GEJ. note
What's to note?

Fact is "The Economist" staged and instigated a "coup" as it were and set GEJ up, left him hanging out dry with that inciting article,
abandoning him, after first celebrating him as re-sworn in and then suggesting to Nigerians vote for Buhari in same article,

Another fact right there, is "The Economist" predicted a smiling Jonathan to be in their circle, working for them in 2015, and even hinted with the coordinates 11.5, 11.3 that Yobe where Boko Haram emanated from, needs to be dealt with
but then come February "The Economist" jumped ship rooting for Buhari
Refer to http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21642168-former-dictator-better-choice-failed-president-least-awful

Jonathan was exasperated and replied with "I don’t need your support, Jonathan tells Economist magazine"

The point is that the "The Economist" predicted that a smiling Goodluck Jonathan, the winner of the election, as re-sworn in on the "The Economist" cover, but chickened out of the prediction at the last hour.
The Economist's turnabout and rooting for Buhari was an afterthought

It dawned and became clear to them that Jonathan is "pouring sand, sand in the oil they are carrying",
so on Feb 7th 2015, "The Economist" back stabbed him, left the knife dug in with that "A former dictator is a better choice than a failed president on... Goodbye Jonathan" article even after initially endorsing him

Inspite of earlier warnings to him, like in:
http://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21601839-incompetence-nigerias-president-and-government-hurting-countrys,
they still had faith in him been re-sworn in until the last hour, when they lost faith, jumped ship and came out boldly with:
"We are relieved not to have a vote in this election. But were we offered one we would—with a heavy heart—choose Mr Buhari. Mr Jonathan risks presiding over Nigeria’s bloody fragmentation. If Mr Buhari can save Nigeria, history might even be kind to him"
"http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21642168-former-dictator-better-choice-failed-president-least-awful
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by MuttleyLaff: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
AbuMikey:
Ok.

Those arrows You see, with 11.5 and 11.3 ascribed on it, points to somewhere in Nigeria, not just 'somewhere' in Nigeria, but Bornu state!!
Correction!
The Latitude and Longitude coordinates 11.5 11.3 zeroes on Yobe
By the way, Yobe is in Yobe State and not in Borno state!!

11.5, 11.13 are coordinates which gives you Yobe, in North East Nigeria.

Here are some interesting facts about Yobe for you:
In 1983, when Chadian forces invaded Nigeria in the Borno State, Buhari used the forces under his command to chase them out of the country, crossing into Chadian territory in spite of an order given by President Shagari to withdraw.This 1983 Chadian military affair led to more than 100 victims and "prisoners of war".

Until 1991 Borno State contained what is now Yobe State

On 14 May 2013, President Goodluck Jonathan declared a state of emergency in Yobe State along with neighboring Borno State and Adamawa State, due to the activities of the terrorist network Boko Haram.

Abubakar Shekau, the leader of Boko Haram, was born in Shekau village of Yobe

Fast forward, the Chadian forces alongside Nigeria are now assisting and fighting Boko Haram in Yobe

Just as in the artwork on the Beatles' Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album cover sleeve, the writing is on the wall in that picture for Boko Haram positioned in 11.5,11.13 - Buhari the afterthought is back on the scene, after their magazine cover mis-prediction of Jonathan been re-sworn in
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by MuttleyLaff: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
AbuMikey:
Harsh, but its the truth!
There was not need doing a copy job from VigilantCitizen and pasting on Nairaland.
Sukkot's thread was enough!

cecegorz- RESPONSE-TO- sukkot's-thread:
You lack common sense my friend.

Even if you would have been believed, your stupid logic of not seeing the body of the people behind is so pedestrian.
Have you ever seen a group picture where the bodies of people behind the front row is visible?
Besides all the guys in front are leaders of the top world economies, and whatever happens in their countries will continue to make news whether your Illuminati nonsense likes it or not.

The economist is a magazine that analyzes world economic indices on a weekly basis,
so quit this your junk and amateur picture reading
The illustration is simply current affairs and expected flash points around the world in the course of the year
I think sukkot rubbished the thread with opinions and statements like the one below in quotes,
and sounded like one who has read too many Marvel comic books as a teenager but cant seem to forget about them

"the return of the ancient gods aka what some like to call nibiru aka the saints aka the prophets of old,
and because of this a tenth planet to commemorate this return will be added to our solar system called planet X"

Instead of pretending like he knew something about the "The Economist" magazine cover
he should learn to use his bloated elementary knowledge of deciphering in a less cliche, less Black Jew Brotherhood and less marvel comic manner
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by JustCare: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

What's to note?

Fact is "The Economist" staged and instigated a "coup" as it were and set GEJ up, left him hanging out dry with that inciting article,
abandoning him, after first celebrating him as re-sworn in and then suggesting to Nigerians vote for Buhari in same article,

Another fact right there, is "The Economist" predicted a smiling Jonathan to be in their circle, working for them in 2015, and even hinted with the coordinates 11.5, 11.3 that Yobe where Boko Haram emanated from, needs to be dealt with
but then come February "The Economist" jumped ship rooting for Buhari
Refer to http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21642168-former-dictator-better-choice-failed-president-least-awful

Jonathan was exasperated and replied with "I don’t need your support, Jonathan tells Economist magazine"

The point is that the "The Economist" predicted that a smiling Goodluck Jonathan, the winner of the election, as re-sworn in on the "The Economist" cover, but chickened out of the prediction at the last hour.
The Economist's turnabout and rooting for Buhari was an afterthought

It dawned and became clear to them that Jonathan is "pouring sand, sand in the oil they are carrying",
so on Feb 7th 2015, "The Economist" back stabbed him, left the knife dug in with that "A former dictator is a better choice than a failed president on... Goodbye Jonathan" article even after initially endorsing him

Inspite of earlier warnings to him, like in:
http://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21601839-incompetence-nigerias-president-and-government-hurting-countrys,
they still had faith in him been re-sworn in until the last hour, when they lost faith, jumped ship and came out boldly with:
"We are relieved not to have a vote in this election. But were we offered one we would—with a heavy heart—choose Mr Buhari. Mr Jonathan risks presiding over Nigeria’s bloody fragmentation. If Mr Buhari can save Nigeria, history might even be kind to him"
"http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21642168-former-dictator-better-choice-failed-president-least-awful
Jonathan was exasperated and replied with "I don’t need
your support, Jonathan tells Economist magazine"

according to you, the above statement nailed GEJ

SO they actually came down here and voted out GEJ
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by MuttleyLaff: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
JustCare:
Jonathan was exasperated and replied with "I don’t need
your support, Jonathan tells Economist magazine"

according to you, the above statement nailed GEJ
Another poster said that, I didnt toe that line,
eaz said so, not me
https://www.nairaland.com/2124687/world-powers-decided-nigerian-elections/2#32317433

JustCare:
SO they actually came down here and voted out GEJ?

Read or follow the whole of this thread painstakingly to be familiar with the train of posts on the thread
and also the other "The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ." thread.

I am only pointing out that The Economist magazine cover PREDICTED GEJ won the election,
and so commisioned Matt Herring to cryptically draw in a SMILING BEING GEJ RE-SWORN IN on that edition cover
only for them to baulk out, stabbed GEJ in back with a subsequent damning article and did a turnabout endorsing & rooting for Buhari

They didnt have to actually come down here and vote out GEJ,
the closing sentence of that article was effective enough to nail the coffin for GEJ
http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21642168-former-dictator-better-choice-failed-president-least-awful
http://www.sugardaily.ng/i-dont-need-your-support-%E2%80%A2-pres-jonathan-lashes-out-at-economist-magazine-for-supporting-buhari/
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by JustCare: 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

Another poster said that, I didnt toe that line,
eaz said so, not me
https://www.nairaland.com/2124687/world-powers-decided-nigerian-elections/2#32317433

Read or follow the whole of this thread painstakingly to be familiar with the train of posts on the thread
and also the other "The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ." thread.

I am only pointing out that The Economist magazine cover PREDICTED GEJ won the election,
and so commisioned Matt Herring to cryptically draw in a SMILING BEING GEJ RE-SWORN IN on that edition cover
only for them to baulk out, stabbed GEJ in back with a subsequent damning article and did a turnabout endorsing & rooting for Buhari

They didnt have to actually come down here and vote out GEJ,
the closing sentence of that article was effective enough to nail the coffin for GEJ
http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21642168-former-dictator-better-choice-failed-president-least-awful
http://www.sugardaily.ng/i-dont-need-your-support-%E2%80%A2-pres-jonathan-lashes-out-at-economist-magazine-for-supporting-buhari/
Have gone through it and can still say that the above never changed the mine of Nigerians few weeks to the election.
hope you're in Nigeria.
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by MuttleyLaff: 12:48am On Apr 07, 2015
JustCare:
Have gone through it
Good that you went through all

JustCare:
and can still say that the above never changed the mine of Nigerians few weeks to the election.
I didnt suggest any of the above changed minds
but showed how the "The Economist" flexed and exercised their predictive power only to chicken out of it abandoning GEJ
and sent out feelers to Naija, which to some degrees would have something to do with some naijas making up their minds

The "The Economist" have sold their copies so enough of this taking panadull for another man's headache

JustCare:
hope you're in Nigeria.
Though it's inconsequential whether am in Nigeria or not, what are you getting at with "hope you're in Nigeria"
Are you trying to insinuate something or tell me something like stolen election, rigging etc with that last sentence?
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by JustCare: 1:28am On Apr 07, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

Good that you went through all

I didnt suggest any of the above changed minds
but showed how the "The Economist" flexed and exercised their predictive power only to chicken out of it abandoning GEJ
and sent out feelers to Naija, which to some degrees would have something to do with some naijas making up their minds

The "The Economist" have sold their copies so enough of this taking panadull for another man's headache

Though it's inconsequential whether am in Nigeria or not, what are you getting at with "hope you're in Nigeria"
Are you trying to insinuate something or tell me something like stolen election, rigging etc with that last sentence?

Feelers indeed... it never happen bro.

The question of you being in Nigeria have actually made me to know that you were not any close to the election places.
Anyway, I'm not insinuating any rigging brouhaha, though that possibility can't be ruled out in Nigeria now... well, I won't over flog the issue.
The Nigerian people voted bro...and we know better how it went.
Don't like discussing Nigerian politics anyway...it's a politics characterised with primitiveness, poverty, tribalism and illiteracy.

#lovemycountrythough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by MuttleyLaff: 6:45am On Apr 07, 2015
JustCare:

Feelers indeed... it never happen bro.
The question of you being in Nigeria have actually made me to know that you were not any close to the election places.
Anyway, I'm not insinuating any rigging brouhaha, though that possibility can't be ruled out in Nigeria now... well, I won't over flog the issue.
The Nigerian people voted bro...and we know better how it went.
Don't like discussing Nigerian politics anyway...it's a politics characterised with primitiveness, poverty, tribalism and illiteracy.
#lovemycountrythough
If no feelers indeed. Why did the presidency get jittery after that "The Economist"damning article?
When saying feelers, it means here inciting the electorate with biased articles not favouring the incumbent or sitting president.

No doubt the Nigerian electorate voted out GEJ. We are saying or have said the same thing, meanwhile the fact remains that "The Economist" made predictions for the year 2015 on their magazine cover, realised they have miscalculated as regards GEJ been re-sworn back in to power in 2015.

No doubt the catalyst was the much desired change that swayed Nigerians

The point is the "The Economist" was flexing muscles playing the prophet. Prophecy is not beans and this proved to be true as they got it wrong on that cover. This they soon realised which is why they jumped ship and let GEJ hung out high and dry

1 Like

Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by JustCare: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

If no feelers indeed. Why did the presidency get jittery after that "The Economist"damning article?
When saying feelers, it means here inciting the electorate with biased articles not favouring the incumbent or sitting president.

No doubt the Nigerian electorate voted out GEJ. We are saying or have said the same thing, meanwhile the fact remains that "The Economist" made predictions for the year 2015 on their magazine cover, realised they have miscalculated as regards GEJ been re-sworn back in to power in 2015.

No doubt the catalyst was the much desired change that swayed Nigerians

The point is the "The Economist" was flexing muscles playing the prophet. Prophecy is not beans and this proved to be true as they got it wrong on that cover. This they soon realised which is why they jumped ship and let GEJ hung out high and dry

maybe you were one of the forerunners of such information which its resultant effect was extremely negligible.

Like I said before... we Nigerians knows what happened and how it happened...it's our headache not necessarily yours.
so I still stand my ground on the things I said in my previous post pertaining to the mentality of the voting masses.

You're always welcomed as an observer, perhaps from a distance cool
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by MuttleyLaff: 7:33am On Apr 07, 2015
JustCare:

maybe you were one of the forerunners of such information which its resultant effect was extremely negligible.

Like I said before... we Nigerians knows what happened and how it happened...it's our headache not necessarily yours.

so I still stand my ground on the things I said in my previous post pertaining to the mentality of the voting masses.

You're always welcomed as an observer, perhaps from a distance cool
Beg your pardon, forerunners of which information are you insinuating here my guy.

All done so far, is pointing out the anomalies and misleading analysis done here on this thread or the other on that "The Economist" cover as regards GEJ and the 2015 election outcome.

We Nigerians, I included too, know what really went down or how it went down here.

As said before, am not prepared to take panadull for the "The Economist" magazine's mistake headache.

Maybe I missed what you said or wrote about the mentality of the voting Nigerians masses, care to repeat it here again.

Did I detect a bit of sarcasm in the last sentence? wink
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by JustCare: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

Beg your pardon, forerunners of which information are you insinuating here my guy.

All done so far, is pointing out the anomalies and misleading analysis done here on this thread or the other on that "The Economist" cover as regards GEJ and the 2015 election outcome.

We Nigerians, I included too, know what really went down or how it went down here.

As said before, am not prepared to take panadull for the "The Economist" magazine's mistake headache.

Maybe I missed what you said or wrote about the mentality of the voting Nigerians masses, care to repeat it here again.

Did I detect a bit of sarcasm in the last sentence? wink

Don't like discussing Nigerian politics anyway...it's a politics
characterised with primitiveness, poverty, tribalism and
illiteracy.

yes...the above is what I stated in a place i mentioned you here.

well, if you claim to be a Nigerian and that you really observed, I know you won't be anywhere in the above categories undecided

Sarcasm? Yes... was only doubting your identity
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by MuttleyLaff: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2015
JustCare:

Don't like discussing Nigerian politics anyway...it's a politics
characterised with primitiveness, poverty, tribalism and
illiteracy.

yes...the above is what I stated in a place i mentioned you here.

well, if you claim to be a Nigerian and that you really observed, I know you won't be anywhere in the above categories undecided
Sarcasm? Yes... was only doubting your identity

Seems we are on the same page then, me no discuss politics too. Don't like to.

Not in any category above, only putting the records straight as per GEJ on that "The Economist" magazine cover. Their prediction, and how they realised they've goofed to the extent of making a turnaround in a subsequent article

People don't seem to notice the raised hand of a smiling GEJ on the cover, cryptically alluding he was re-sworn in smiley
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by JustCare: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

Seems we are on the same page then, me no discuss politics too. Don't like to.

Not in any category above, only putting the records straight as per GEJ on that "The Economist" magazine cover. Their prediction, and how they realised they've goofed to the extent of making a turnaround in a subsequent article

People don't seem to notice the raised hand of a smiling GEJ on the cover, cryptically alluding he was re-sworn in smiley
Alright cheesy bro

But the issue that should be on ground now is the way forward.

And Yankees plans gotta fell them soon

1 Like

Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by MuttleyLaff: 3:57am On Apr 08, 2015
JustCare:
Alright cheesy bro

But the issue that should be on ground now is the way forward.

And Yankees plans gotta fell them soon
It will be interesting to see, come Sat/Sun how much Lagos yearns for the way forward
Bottom line, God's will be done
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by JustCare: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

It will be interesting to see, come Sat/Sun how much Lagos yearns for the way forward
Bottom line, God's will be done
Lagos is on state out of the whole. I'm talking of Nigeria as a whole. If Lagos gets better while other lag behind it won't be fine.

We've got to deliver ourselves...God won't come down to do that.
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by MuttleyLaff: 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
JustCare:
Lagos is on state out of the whole. I'm talking of Nigeria as a whole. If Lagos gets better while other lag behind it won't be fine.
Brought Lagos into contention here because of some that out of spite want to vote and make its status unchanged as in remain in opposition.

Though Oba of Lagos jokingly said what he said, I do as those present at the meeting too understood why and where he was coming from.
He didn't want anyone putting sand-sand in the oil

JustCare:
We've got to deliver ourselves...God won't come down to do that.
You're right as God had already passed over control to man, when he was let them have dominion.

Which is why it'll be interesting to know how serious Lagos really wants to deliver itself now that the centre/federal is in the bag.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun State Government And The Paris Club Refund Yet To Be Fulfilled Promises / MC Oluomo 'shoot Himself In The Leg', Causing Confusion In Lagos, Support PDP / Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.