Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,335 members, 7,864,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions (7606 Views)

Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States (2016) / New Lagos Governor Ambode Incompetent - The Economist / The Cryptic Message In The Economist 2015 Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by JustCare: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

Brought Lagos into contention here because of some that out of spite want to vote and make its status unchanged as in remain in opposition.

Though Oba of Lagos jokingly said what he said, I do as those present at the meeting too understood why and where he was coming from.
He didn't want anyone putting sand-sand in the oil

You're right as God had already passed over control to man, when he was let them have dominion.

Which is why it'll be interesting to know how serious Lagos really wants to deliver itself now that the centre/federal is in the bag.
That's the Oba's business... things of this nature don't give me concern. Issues of this nature revolves around the factors that I stated earlier. They're omens that have come to stay until great steps are taken.

oh...I understand where you were heading for...but I hope things will sought itself out if it gets to that partisan thingy
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by MuttleyLaff: 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
JustCare:
That's the Oba's business... things of this nature don't give me concern.
Issues of this nature revolves around the factors that I stated earlier.
They're omens that have come to stay until great steps are taken.

oh...I understand where you were heading for...
but I hope things will sought itself out if it gets to that partisan thingy
Not been "partisan" here but I dont blame the Oba
He noticed the "omens", and jokingly said something about it, obviously to stop it or put a check it on,
the Ezes present in the meeting laughed it off, among other things, knowing that in this day and age,
no one in the 21st century can perish in the Lagoon, in the manner the Oba was trying to scare or put fear on some

What actually happened at Akiolu’s palace; why we clapped, laughed – Igbo leader reveals the untold
www.newspunch.org/what-actually-happened-at-akiolus-palace-why-we-clapped-laughed-igbo-leader-reveals-the-untold/

Cant bear waiting any longer,
the next 48 hours I mean, to see how Sat for Lagos is going to pan out

Particurlarly for Lagos, it'll be interesting to see how "things will sought itself out"
Be interesting to watch, IF Lagos doesnt break rank, then whether the fed/center will redeem itself for stopping the metro line project, which Fashola tried to bring back on
Be interesting to watch, if all those federal roads, like Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Airport road, Tin Can Port road, Creek road etc will get or be getting the prompt and regular attentions they need
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by JustCare: 6:09am On Apr 10, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

Not been "partisan" here but I dont blame the Oba
He noticed the "omens", and jokingly said something about it, obviously to stop it or put a check it on,
the Ezes present in the meeting laughed it off, among other things, knowing that in this day and age,
no one in the 21st century can perish in the Lagoon, in the manner the Oba was trying to scare or put fear on some

What actually happened at Akiolu’s palace; why we clapped, laughed – Igbo leader reveals the untold
www.newspunch.org/what-actually-happened-at-akiolus-palace-why-we-clapped-laughed-igbo-leader-reveals-the-untold/

Cant bear waiting any longer,
the next 48 hours I mean, to see how Sat for Lagos is going to pan out

Particurlarly for Lagos, it'll be interesting to see how "things will sought itself out"
Be interesting to watch, IF Lagos doesnt break rank, then whether the fed/center will redeem itself for stopping the metro line project, which Fashola tried to bring back on
Be interesting to watch, if all those federal roads, like Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Airport road, Tin Can Port road, Creek road etc will get or be getting the prompt and regular attentions they need

That's their own business. you will agree with me that some issues are so sensitive and should not even be joked with... anyways that is already a past issue... every reasonable lagosian has decided, whether before or after the incident. Our last minute discussion can't even change their mindset. Anyone affected by the incident has already perceived it in any of the two directions.

Hopefully like I said earlier, it will be fine with we Lagosians if it turns out either ways. FYI banking on any administration to deliver based on this party thingy might appear more like a gamble.

We can only vote and hope for the best.
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 10, 2015
I saw this. Keeping watch still.
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

They is nothing more to shed light on in relation to Yobe than that they want stability and less distractions in the country to investments
and by the way, the coordinates 11.5 11.3 in Yobe are in Yobe State and not in Borno state

Cant you see they did not OUST Jonathan at all on the cover?
Dont you see him smiling on the cover as he was predicted to be re-sworn in, only for them to jump ship and abandon him?

Watch his hand held up as predicted re-sworn in
Of course, they did a turnaround on that

On the right side of the picture, A military commander with hand gloves on should certainly mean buhari. The hand without a body with two fingers pointing upward should be th swaggerlicious vice president. notice the terrorist behind the general.

that means those on the left where Goodluck is should be careful.
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by MuttleyLaff: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
JustCare:
That's their own business. you will agree with me that some issues are so sensitive and should not even be joked with... anyways that is already a past issue... every reasonable lagosian has decided, whether before or after the incident.
Our last minute discussion can't even change their mindset.
Anyone affected by the incident has already perceived it in any of the two directions.

Hopefully like I said earlier, it will be fine with we Lagosians if it turns out either ways.
FYI banking on any administration to deliver based on this party thingy might appear more like a gamble.

We can only vote and hope for the best.
Bet he wont be as bodacious as that next time

We are merely having a natter not a last minute discussion to change their mindset

True agreed that anyone affected by the incident would have been mis-swayed by the incident

Not banking on any administration but itching to see how Lagos will turn out if it is not an opposition state.
It is risker voting Lagos in as an opposition state.
JK even attests this to be true and subscribes against it been an opposition state
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by MuttleyLaff: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
victorels:
I saw this. Keeping watch still.

victorels:
On the right side of the picture, A military commander with hand gloves on should certainly mean buhari. The hand without a body with two fingers pointing upward should be th swaggerlicious vice president.
notice the terrorist behind the general.

that means those on the left where Goodluck is should be careful.
Re: The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions by JustCare: 1:34am On Apr 11, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

Bet he wont be as bodacious as that next time

We are merely having a natter not a last minute discussion to change their mindset

True agreed that anyone affected by the incident would have been mis-swayed by the incident

Not banking on any administration but itching to see how Lagos will turn out if it is not an opposition state.
It is risker voting Lagos in as an opposition state.
JK even attests this to be true and subscribes against it been an opposition state

okay.

that's funny of him...before GEJ lost out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. / Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark / The Necessary Reform VIS Needs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.