Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (557529 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lionphil(m): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
colum:
Replacement means that: If you refer to the replacement of one thing by another, you mean that the second thing takes the place of the first. In this regard, the replacement list will replace the Moro list...period...

What's this one saying?
the list can't be tampered with.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by colum: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
The Replacement Lists is 5000+ and it will be out soon, it is going to replaced the former list...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lilykach02(f): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
colum:
The Replacement Lists is 5000+ and it will be out soon, it is going to replaced the former list...

What is your source please.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by sakieja(f): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
colum:
this cant be true
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by laniyi07(m): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
this thread is the bomb

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by laniyi07(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
colum:
its like u dont know wat is happening in Nigeria right now. good luck man
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by obinna002: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
How
colum:
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
colum:
Where did U Got Ur Info. dat REPLACEMENT List is 5000+ ,So U MEAN NIS will Now Recruit More dan 7000 all in all for TRAINING. I dont tink Its goin 2replace d former which Is of 2013 Except MORE NAMES will b added To IT. TELL Us d Authenticity of UR Info.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ztown5306(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
1. Don't allow urself teased by some unreliable assumptions of some ppl.
2. The main ppl with reliable info regarding 'NIS' exercise don't really have time to follow this thread.
3. Its for really the list will be out (time unknown). Lets just wait to see any person that got an SMS, with regards to this Exercise.

* One love!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lokomo: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wat colum said,dat was exactly wat i was told by 1of d board member wen d list was released,but i refuse 2 believe afterall pple ve already been documented and posted. SO HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? Unless they re looking 4 serious GBEDU!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ibro2star: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lets take it easy,not all favorable n unfavorable or doubting info shd be attacked aggressively....let Colum assist us watever may be his info source,I knw he has never made comments in ds room b4.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Replacement is done when officers are retired,dismissed or died.Right now the 2000 NIS that were offered appointment from a reliable source a lot of them had fake results and some had statement of result and they were not given appointment letter.so in this case. Replacement can also take place.Its when it's gonna happen that we don't know.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Thonycrown: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
U mean those who hav statement of results were not given APL or it's only affected those with fake results?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
During documentation in kano I overheard the officials saying about 35people didn't turn up and there were also some people that had 1 or more problems concerning their certificates. In view of this i know there might be replacements. The issue is getting the right channel, cos fraudsters are seriously using this recruitment opportunity to milk the gullible jobless graduates. Warning!!! NEVER GIVE A DIME TO ANYBODY UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR APPOINTMENT LETTER.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Some of the problems the officials discovered from the shortlisted applicants are fake degree certificates, fake NYSC certificates, not having 5 compulsory o levels subjects in waec or neco, some candidates have not even completed their NYSC programs, overage issue, discrepancies in date of birth in waec and declaration of age and also voters card. They were all screened out and were disqualified and were not given the posting letter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by laniyi07(m): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
hope is rising but watch it......replacement is real but strictly at Abuja level #lipsealed

no quotes please
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
idris4r83:
Some of the problems the officials discovered from the shortlisted applicants are fake degree certificates, fake NYSC certificates, not having 5 compulsory o levels subjects in waec or neco, some candidates have not even completed their NYSC programs, overage issue, discrepancies in date of birth in waec and declaration of age and also voters card. They were all screened out and were disqualified and were not given the posting letter.
eish...u guys are exaggerating this thing tho.i don't know about other conpass(3&coolbut for conpass 6,majority of those asked to go to abuja was cos they used ORDINARY diploma and not NATIONAL diploma.majority collected their apl.some of those sent to abuja will still collect deir letter especially dose with 'long legs'.so make una calm down a little with ur replacement gist and don't give urself false hope..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by bleej01: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
I don't understand why people that have been given appointments already are still having fake certificate issue, is the NIS just realizing? What was the use of the document verification exercise we did along side the interview and all those things? Did those people not pass through that stage? Why were they not screened out at the document verification stage? Just thinking tho.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by morrygreat: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
bleej01:
I don't understand why people that have been given appointments already are still having fake certificate issue, is the NIS just realizing? What was the use of the document verification exercise we did along side the interview and all those things? Did those people not pass through that stage? Why were they not screened out at the document verification stage? Just thinking tho.

Guess it was done random, met a lady on her way to Owerri to collect her APL and was telling me she used her statement of result and Waec print out no primary school certificate . I know God favour those pple not by MERIT period

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by emmiesky(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
bleej01:
i think you are so on point. This just goes to point to the fact that there was indeed foul play. The aim of document verification was defeated.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Well,after reading comments here on Replacement,I should share my experience,it all started after I wasn't shortlisted for NIS,I remember I had added "David Paradang" on facebook,told him I wasn't shortlisted bla bla bla,he was like I should go to Abuja,I said I can't then he said I should call one "Mr Ahmed Area Commander" that he would order him to give me a "replacement form". I told him I was scared of scammers that if he wanted to help,he should that I wouldn't call anyone. All these was on facebook,the next message I saw was I should send Airtime(lols I knew a CG can never ask for such) cos where he is he doesn't have Airtime so he could call that "Mr Ahmed". I am sure he already knew he had given himself out,before I could reply him,he had already deleted me.
So,guys I hope its not this same guy that is giving some of you some hope on replacement, replacement may be real,my point is just that some scammers are using it to scam unsuspecting job seekers...I hope I have saved someone here from being scammed.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Adet5(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
A lot is happening on this immigration issue
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ibro2star: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Adet5:
A lot is happening on this immigration issue
Like what?pls hint d house
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
idris4r83:
During documentation in kano I overheard the officials saying about 35people didn't turn up and there were also some people that had 1 or more problems concerning their certificates. In view of this i know there might be replacements. The issue is getting the right channel, cos fraudsters are seriously using this recruitment opportunity to milk the gullible jobless graduates. Warning!!! NEVER GIVE A DIME TO ANYBODY UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR APPOINTMENT LETTER.
even at that some appointment letters can be fake.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
laniyi07:
hope is rising but watch it......replacement is real but strictly at Abuja level #lipsealed

no quotes please
of cus very true.Replacement is basically who knows who,they don't advertise it.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
bleej01:
well I can't tell but did any one see the machine that detects fake results during the document verification? I heard the had it during the appointment and that was how the knew it was fake.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by maryoboh38: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
GladysAsan:
well I can't tell but did any one see the machine that detects fake results during the document verification? I heard the had it during the appointment and that was how the knew it was fake.
heard replacement might be out today or atmosst tomorrow. wish u guys d BEST.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lionphil(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
maryoboh38:

I guess your source is nairaland! SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by maryoboh38: 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
lionphil:

I guess your source is nairaland! SMH
how do u mean. jes said wot i heard. if u think u know every thing happening in nis right now, why dont u spill it out rather than undermining wot i said. mtchew

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
maryoboh38:
ARE U KIDDING Us, I pray it shld b out diz month...O Make i know my fate
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by maryoboh38: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
JIBOSKI437:
ARE U KIDDING Us, I pray it shld b out diz month...O Make i know my fate
.very certain. lets kip hope alive and pray so dat this decision to release the list this week wudnt be changed. Alot is happening rite now, But na God win
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lionphil(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
maryoboh38:
how do u mean. jes said wot i heard. if u think u know every thing happening in nis right now, why dont u spill it out rather than undermining wot i said. mtchew

My dear...you sabi read at all? I just made a simple guess...You could have simply responded with a NO. Haba! How does a guess undermine what you wrote? Do you need an English teacher?

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.