Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (556950 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Calyb(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2015
WICKED FRAUD! IMMIGRATION COMMITTEE AND ABBA MORO APPROVED N350 MILLION JUST TO BUILD AGENCY WEBSITE FOR EMPLOYMENT By Admin -Jun 12, 20150 MM, Fairdausi The “Blood of the Death will live to Hunt its Splitters”! The Nigeria Immigration Service is now in a fresh crises of employment scam, after the Committee set- up by former President Goodluck Jonathan mandated it to “Assist” the Immigration Board, ended up Sharing Money and Slots, instead of complying with its terms of reference. The Committee was headed by the Head of Service to “Assist” the Immigration, but not to recruit. It is sad that despite the Comptroller General of Immigration; Mr. David Shikfu Paradang being a Member, it ended up carrying out the recruitment itself without the Civil Defense, Fire Service, Immigration and Prisons Board which has the legal right to handle recruitment. Authoritatively, sources in the office of the Chairperson of the Committee set up to assist the Board to recruit, fraudulently arrived at doing the recruitment themselves due to greed to share the Three Hundred and Fifty Million Naira N350,000,000 approved to “Develop Website”, and got slots for the Committee Members alongside former top government officials of the former President Jonathan administration. Also, the committee was unable to submit its report to the then Secretary to the Government of the Federation, and to obtain Presidential Approval and Ratification before the government rounded up its regime. However, information available stated that poor Nigerians who applied online, wrote the examination and attended the screening were only allocated One Thousand 1,000 slots only, while the committee Shared the remaining One Thousand 1,000 slots among its members and former President Jonathan’s Presidency. Despite the representation of the Comptroller General of Immigration in the Committee, the Ministry of Interior and the Board, with legal right to recruit, were sidelined. It was reported that the supposed “Successful” candidates were sent to Immigration Training Schools with Text Messages, since there was No Authority to issue them Letters of Employment from the Board. What is most disturbing and worrisome is the lack of budgetary provision to pay the Two Thousand 2,000 recruited officers. Here, we are with another Abba Morro in the Presidency. If Abba Morro, former Minister of Interior collected Two Thousand Naira N2,000 each from poor applicants, and made a profit of Four Hundred and Fifty Million Naira N450,000,000, then the Presidential Committee made its own deal of Three Hundred and Fifty Million Naira N350,000,000 from Tax Payers’ money, and cheated Nigerians with the 1,000 slots. We therefore call and appeal to President Muhammadu Buhari, to take appropriate action and punish all those connected or indicted in the Immigration Recruitment Scam. Basically, Abba Morro and David S. Paradang are the major causes of the last and current Immigration Recruitment Scam. The failed recruitment of the 15th March, 2014 leading to the death of 15 young Nigerians, need to be revisited and key actors; Morro and Paradang be made to account for their culpability. Meanwhile, the injuries and deaths of applicants were largely caused, due to overcrowding. Although, the Nigeria Immigration Service was mandated to carry out the recruitment, and failed to do it in a way that overcrowding would have been avoided. Abba Morro and David S. Paradang should be charged for the injury and death of innocent Nigerians. They were the ones who decided on the use of Stadiums rather than Schools, in order to mitigate casualties and handle different grades with ease. It is sad to report that on that fateful day, both Moro and Paradang were busy attending the birthday Party of the then Governor Jonah Jang of Plateau State. The failure was largely due to Over Subscription, Poor Policy Implementation and Lack of Supervision. The duo can be charged for abandoning strategic places like Abuja, where the exercise could have been cancelled and death avoided. It is time to bring Abba Morro and CGI. David Shikfu Paradang to face the wrath of the law. As the current recruitment carried out should be cancelled, because of the fraud in sharing of slots and money. Let President Muhammdau Buhari set up a committee to investigate this malignant cancer that has consumed almost a billion Naira of the Nigeria State, which lead to the death of 15 innocent Nigerians with immediate effect. It is necessary to suspend or sack the Head of Service and Comptroller General of Immigration, to ensure a Just Investigation and to put an End to Impunity in Nigeria. We can as a matter of Posterity and urgency recover the people’s money, return looted public fund to the treasury and punish those responsible for killing the soul of our innocent youths, who were looking for job. We look forward to a system where every Nigerian can compete and get Immigration job based on merit rather than Whom you know. God bless Nigeria…

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2015
There is HOPE... we all should keep our faith alive.... I know something good will come up this month... GOD Bless Nigeria Youth.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2015
@calyb..... Your words are so pathetic..... I will get down down to Abuja by 2mor, to get a reliable information about APL... so cheer up.. GOD Bless Nigeria YOUTH
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by efosa2: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2015
@calyb..... Your words are so pathetic..... I will get down down to Abuja by 2mor, to get a reliable information about APL... so cheer up.. GOD Bless Nigeria YOUTH
efosa2:
There is HOPE... we all should keep our faith alive.... I know something good will come up this month... GOD Bless Nigeria Youth.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2015
efosa2:
probably this may be the reason why there is delay in sending apl letters to state command,cdfipb members doesnt want anything that will implicate them.Prayers is the key for everything,no matter hw long it takes,wht belongs to you will surely come to u,destiny can only be delayed it cant be denied.NIS is my dream job

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 24, 2015
Alhamdu115:
probably this may be the reason why there is delay in sending apl letters to state command,cdfipb members doesnt want anything that will implicate them.Prayers is the key for everything,no matter hw long it takes,wht belongs to you will surely come to u,destiny can only be delayed it cant be denied.NIS is my dream job
i was referring to calyb's post
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Uchehot: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2015
Alhamdu115:
probably this may be the reason why there is delay in sending apl letters to state command,cdfipb members doesnt want anything the will implicate them.Prayers is the key for everything,no matter hw long it takes,wht belongs to you will surely come to u,destiny can only be delayed it cant be denied.NIS is my dream job
10000000000000000000000000000000 like
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Anieboi: 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
trusted:

Let me contribute the little info i have. Believe it or not there is second list coming out soon (b4 the end of the month) but the list might not be publicize like the first batch because it is an under-G Runs (long leg). The person helping me told me that by 22-24 of this month I should be xpecting SMS (if my name is shotlisted o). He also told me that the list would have been out but the Oga @ the top are really interested in the list and are substituting their candidate. Although I paid the guy some percentage of the agreed money (he gave us 3 slot) but he sincerely told me that he can no longer guarantee us that the 3 of us will be shotlist that the list is realy causing trouble within.
NB: Abeg i no be officer o na the info i heard i say make i contribute. S

Anitame:

Very correct info. My Uncle in Fed. character said same thing. They r having a lil problem but it will soon be out. Serious under G things o. Don't just fold ur hands and think your name will be there. If you have long leg, serious one, use it now ooooo

Reminder........

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Calyb(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Raywise:
Locked brains! Nigerian idiots who ain't ashamed to marry long legs with merit iro getting jobs. Too disappointing. Ain't graduates supposed to reject any shortlistment on d basis of manipulations? What i see here is disgusting. I am bouncing on dos who don't ve brains as revealed by their threads. If u re the one...ur repartee.
What kinda weed did u taste this evening?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Anitame(f): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Raywise:
Locked brains! Nigerian idiots who ain't ashamed to marry long legs with merit iro getting jobs. Too disappointing. Ain't graduates supposed to reject any shortlistment on d basis of manipulations? What i see here is disgusting. I am bouncing on dos who don't ve brains as revealed by their threads. If u re the one...ur repartee.

Are you sure you're OK

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
Raywise:
Watz diz One SayinG? Is diz a Prose or Poem? Ure bouncing LIKE A BouncinG BaLL! Ur wears is dirty bro,CLEANUp
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Raywise:
shoro niyen
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by obinna002: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rotfl, this one Don smoke TAI
Raywise:
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Chekyjustice(m): 7:00am On Jun 25, 2015
Lolzzz. You guys are just making me laugh here with all these posts and replies.. .. So wats up with the gist na? Who has heard any concrete news? Well, as for me, I am still preparing to go to Abuja next week by God's special grace.. .. .. If I go there, and it's a scam, I will come back... . No need to fear, no loss incurred.. . Good morning pple
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2015
My candid advice? Mods, close this thread, it keeps making job seekers here hopes alive while truly no hopes again, that I'm very sure of. just close this thread and let people move on. my own thoughts though

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lilykach02(f): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2015
Chekyjustice:
Lolzzz. You guys are just making me laugh here with all these posts and replies.. .. So wats up with the gist na? Who has heard any concrete news? Well, as for me, I am still preparing to go to Abuja next week by God's special grace.. .. .. If I go there, and it's a scam, I will come back... . No need to fear, no loss incurred.. . Good morning pple

OK. What you will do is, when u get there any information u get try and keep the house updated. If u don't mind tell us the exact words on the text that was sent to you.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ibro2star: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2015
Chekyjustice:
Ok...just stay gallant
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ibro2star: 9:24am On Jun 25, 2015
Drabeey:
My candid advice? Mods, close this thread, it keeps making job seekers here hopes alive while truly no hopes again, that I'm very sure of. just close this thread and let people move on. my own thoughts though
Close it now
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Chekyjustice(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2015
These were the words in the text I got ; Ifeanyi Uchechukwu Justice, you have been invited for an interview at Abuja with the Nigerian Immigration Service Headquarters on the 1st day of July 2015 on Nnamdi Azikiww airport Road, Sauka, Abuja. Pmb 38,garki..... With the number written below. That came from the agent we've been going thru.. .. ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lionphil(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2015
Chekyjustice:
These were the words in the text I got ; Ifeanyi Uchechukwu Justice, you have been invited for an interview at Abuja with the Nigerian Immigration Service Headquarters on the 1st day of July 2015 on Nnamdi Azikiww airport Road, Sauka, Abuja. Pmb 38,garki..... With the number written below. That came from the agent we've been going thru.. .. ...

Ah! Are u trying to say the text was from a mobile number If yes, my guy, I honestly feel it's a scam...my own opinion though.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by maryoboh38: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2015
lion phil it might be true, if u re shortlisted it iz ur agent dat wil giv a call and sms for u to come over for documentation....., it iz an under-g work so d sms might not be official. it cud even be jex a caall, and wen u get there ur name will be verified weda on d list or not before u re documented and posting letter/apl given.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Yksoul(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2015
BY THE GRACE OF GOD NIS RECRUITMENT/REPLACEMENT WILL BE CANCELLED, U WOULD SEE......
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Damfostopper(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2015
Drabeey:
ahswear...i thought as much....person go just wake up after drinking garri in d dream n be typing nonsense....b cuming to give people fake hope.....even till august....person go still d talk of replacement
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by masinga07(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2015
Yksoul:
BY THE GRACE OF GOD NIS RECRUITMENT/REPLACEMENT WILL BE CANCELLED, U WOULD SEE......
i dont think u av any brain no matter how small in ur head. people like u dont deserve to live.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Damfostopper(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2015
Yksoul:
so dat u will give testimony in ur church/mosque abi.....mtcheeeew...am building a slowpoke....can i use ur brain....cos u no get sense at all

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 25, 2015
maryoboh38:
lion phil it might be true, if u re shortlisted it iz ur agent dat wil giv a call and sms for u to come over for documentation....., it iz an under-g work so d sms might not be official. it cud even be jex a caall, and wen u get there ur name will be verified weda on d list or not before u re documented and posting letter/apl given.
Guy is like wat u said might b true....o,bt sum1 i know dats helpin me tru his friend in NIS said i will receive an email bt av nt yet receive it.am still expectin it but i am tinkin is suppose 2B either call or txtmsg.Well peeps in d house help us find OUT
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lilykach02(f): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2015
Chekyjustice:

That's nice. Well I know its via text or calls they will reach out to people, go to abuja and keep us updated. Congrats.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lilykach02(f): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2015
efosa2:

Efosa2 hope u are already on your way to abuja. Pls let the house in on whatever information u get.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2015
Anieboi:

Reminder........
yesoooooo today is 25th any news from those people who sent that post?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2015
maryoboh38:
you are so correct,my friend that got replacement last year it was a call,although she missed the call and they still call her back.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2015
Yksoul:
from what I heard is that the recruitment has been canceled but it's not made official yet.From what I heard is that it's replacement that is going to take place cus a lot of people are due for retirement but it'll be the board that will do the replacement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.