Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (557651 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
fhranciz:

bro, how did you arrive at your conclusion.
I have followed evrytin keenly.. Dat is how i arrived at dis
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abdo123: 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
please my name is shortlisted but am yet to reciv my application letter on my yahoomail. so as it is now I don't know the state where am to write my exam.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Microbiologist(m): 12:20am On Apr 09, 2015
CHINE55:
have you downloaded yours?
Yes ooooo...I Just download mine. It's in PDF Format. Glory be to Jesus...Am grateful Lord. Abuja-Chams City 20th April.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abdo123: 12:23am On Apr 09, 2015
Spaco001:
for those that have not seen their letter should log in to the website, its now available for download.
please under which tab menu is it located. cos am on the site can and can't find the attached letter. I have also log in with my email and password. thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abdo123: 12:25am On Apr 09, 2015
abdo123:

please under which tab menu is it located. cos am on the site can and can't find the attached letter. I have also log in with my email and password. thanks
please which of the did u downloaded it from and under which menu will I find it. thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abdo123: 12:28am On Apr 09, 2015
abdo123:

please which of the site did downloaded it from and it is under which menu options? thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abdo123: 12:29am On Apr 09, 2015
Microbiologist:
Yes ooooo...I Just download mine. It's in PDF Format. Glory be to Jesus...Am grateful Lord. Abuja-Chams City 20th April.
how dd u do it please? am on the site now but I can't locate d attachments? thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 09, 2015
I am still yet to get an invitation email from NIS after being shortlisted on their website,I registered with a yahoomail,I discovered they have been sending application updates to my gmail account which I didn't register with,they changed the @yahoo to @gmail,however no letter was sent.People that their state of origin was 0yo,where is your CBT centre?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Microbiologist(m): 12:48am On Apr 09, 2015
Good News To All That Have Seen Their Name
But Yet To Receive Email... Quickly Login To Your
Page Using Your Username And Password To
Download Your Invitation Letter... It's In PDF
Format... I just download mine! Thank You
Jesussssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Microbiologist(m): 12:51am On Apr 09, 2015
abdo123:

how dd u do it please? am on the site now but I can't locate d attachments? thanks
Use Labtop Or Desktop, Upgrade Your Firefox Browser And Login To Your Page And Click on Shortlisted Names And there you go...click on download your letter of invitation and you will have it in PDF Format...Thank You Jesssssssuuuuuuusssssssssss!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 09, 2015
please where can i have a medical today and get the result quick and cheap. Also where can i get certificate of origin for ogun state. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 09, 2015
OrangeDream:
I have followed evrytin keenly.. Dat is how i arrived at dis

I suppose the right word for you to say is opinion, that's ur opinion.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abdo123: 6:53am On Apr 09, 2015
udmbat:
please where can i have a medical today and get the result quick and cheap. Also where can i get certificate of origin for ogun state. Thanks
please go to any state or federal own hospitals talk with any of their staff, he or she should b able to link u a person who can do it. it easy I did mine for 1k and I got it in less than 30min. thanks best of luck
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Microbiologist(m): 7:40am On Apr 09, 2015
To download your invitation letter is very
simple... Use Labtop Or Desktop, Upgrade Your
Firefox
Browser And Login To Your Page through
www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng And Click on
Shortlisted Names And there you go...click on
download your letter of invitation and you will
have it in PDF Format...Thank You
Jesssssssuuuuuuusssssssssss!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 09, 2015
abdo123:

please go to any state or federal own hospitals talk with any of their staff, he or she should b able to link u a person who can do it. it easy I did mine for 1k and I got it in less than 30min. thanks best of luck
thanks so much. God bless
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by myquestion(m): 7:49am On Apr 09, 2015
abdo123:

Bro where u do ur own for 1k?
Pls reply
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by iphie25(f): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2015
I just signed in and downloaded mine now...infact I had to print 3copies...just incase...lol
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by ElDeeVee(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Pls, who knows how/where I can get d medical cert in Ibadan??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by uwa007: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2015
Please who knows where I. Can health certificate in lagos?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Geebanks(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2015
Microbiologist:
Good News To All That Have Seen Their Name
But Yet To Receive Email... Quickly Login To Your
Page Using Your Username And Password To
Download Your Invitation Letter... It's In PDF
Format... I just download mine! Thank You
Jesussssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

pls which browser did u use
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by saqo(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2015
Geebanks:

pls which browser did u use
I used firefox
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lastjudge: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2015
Ngizzey:
Please someone should help me, Iwuanyanwu Lynda Ngozi, Imo state. Please ll b waiting for ur reply, thanks n God bless. Soul.
Ngozi how Many times will i tell u dat ur name was among the shortlisted? u cud hav drop ur number 4 easy communication. the deadline is 10. if u like just keep busy an b shouting somebody shud help u. 08161853825

all u need to do is to just login download ur letter & upload d requirements b4 11th of dis month
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by MzCorleone(f): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
abdo123:
please my name is shortlisted but am yet to reciv my application letter on my yahoomail. so as it is now I don't know the state where am to write my exam.
login to ur account on the NIS web page,you ll see ur letter there. Dont forget to upload the neccessary documents,deadline is 10th
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by hardeyeanc(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hi peeps, what is really happening to the site? its nt responding, who else is facing this kind of challenge or its because am using office network to browse? ur swift response will be appreciated.thanks Hi peeps, what is really happening to the site? its nt responding, who else is facing this kind of challenge or its because am using office network to browse? ur swift response will be appreciated.thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by MzCorleone(f): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Anyone taking the test in PH??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by amaralizzy40y: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
PLS SOMEBODY SHLD HELP ME ABEG LET ME KNW WHT TO DO. EMELUE AMARACHI ELIZABETH. IMO STATE. THANKS
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lokomotive20(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Alright thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by LKO(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
The so called immigration facebook page is a big scam. I calld the numbers there to complain dat I m yet to receive a mail invite. The guy asked me to forward my details wic I did, only for him to send me a sms on wednesday morning telling me dat d processing unit has forwarded all mails to those shortlisted. He said I should pay 10k for d processing unit to re send my mail. Wednesday evening he sent a sms to me, telling me to be fast about d payment as d deadline for uploading documents is Friday.

This morning, he called me to remind me of d payment. I asked him to send me d account details which he did five minutes later. He immediately called me to tell me to text him d payment details after payment. I never told him I have downloaded d letter from d site. This evening he called me to be fast about d payment, I was provoked and I charged him to amend his ways. He cut d call and sent a sms telling me he wud make sure I didn't get d job.

His numbers: 07059610033 and 09098188173. His account details: Emmanuel Ogbonnia, first bank, 3061748115.

Besides, I have uploaded all d documents, I downloaded d mail invite frm d website.

Dnt fall a victim.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by MyHiDsDaar: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
To see and download your letter,go to the website and go to the link to login, login with your email and password if ur name was shortlisted u will see where to download ur letter for the CBT. Upload all your certificates and various IDs. On or before 10th April 2015
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by MyHiDsDaar: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hurry up my brothers and sisters u have today and 2morro to upload the required documents I wish u all ,the best.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by buccunmie(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pls who is schedule for 22nd in lagos
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by SAINTBILLY: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
I m shortlisted for 23rd @cham city lagos, I wnt to met and relate with those dat re shortlisted for 20th to 22nd. Tnx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.