Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (556970 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by phestus(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2015
femoboy:

I'm also there oo,wich syd are u sitting

on queue now...inside. Just yell my name. *grin*
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:17am On May 05, 2015
say4gunit:
A friend of mine just did his, they are strict on dress code, you have to wear white everything, pure white, his canvass has a strip and he was asked to change.
No questions asked relating to immigration, he was only asked questions based on course studied.
Shave everything on your face.
Did your friend mention anything like exercise,I mean jugging etc, and wat state was your friend and Compass?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:23am On May 05, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

Did your friend mention anything like exercise,I mean jugging etc, and wat state was your friend and Compass?
Also,was the Primary School living Certificate a necessity?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by follysom(m): 11:23am On May 05, 2015
Yea! #TeamOGUN Let's hook up. 2AF6A285 or. 08065524407
ayomide02:
Team Ogun where u nah dey

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by say4gunit(m): 11:45am On May 05, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

No any exercise, they did physical examination alone. Compass 08
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by say4gunit(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2015
Adenirandorothy:
Also,was the Primary School living Certificate a necessity?
He was asked Primary leaving certificate and junior secondary result.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by flamesjay(m): 11:57am On May 05, 2015
say4gunit:

what is the nature of the physical examination?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Geebanks(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2015
say4gunit:

Pls do u know if the junior school certificate is compulsory Cos me I don't have mine o
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Emmysteve(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2015
say4gunit:

How about Height and chest measurement?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by say4gunit(m): 12:08pm On May 05, 2015
flamesjay:
what is the nature of the physical examination?
They examine height, chest and physical disabilities
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by guchosgirl: 12:16pm On May 05, 2015
good Luck to all of u!!!.... I pray u make it... my friend is in it...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Emmysteve(m): 12:25pm On May 05, 2015
please any body from Kogi for today? please feed us in.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by MzCorleone(f): 12:27pm On May 05, 2015
Mr Phestus,hope the rain didn't hinder you guys??

Pls we need details,thanchu cheesy
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by pj3400(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2015
Very strict here too in Abeokuta. I told some people to make sure they remove every nails on their fingers be it male or female. Shave anything shave able, ladies with long hair, Hmmmm, try to pack it well well, and don't come with heavy hair.

Have the the physical examination, that is, height, chest, flat foot. Have also done document verification and waiting for interview now.

Some people were caught with face waec result.

They ask of all certificates. Primary, secondary for both junior and senior but we told them we don't have the junior waec, they ask for date of birth certificate, medicals etc.

Will update when I have other info.

Btw, their promotion is not that regular and so many camping ahead. White and white till one get to the stage of wearing uniform.

Later.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by emmy423(m): 12:34pm On May 05, 2015
pj3400:
Very strict here too in Abeokuta. I told some people to make sure they remove every nails on their fingers be it male or female. Shave anything shave able, ladies with long hair, Hmmmm, try to pack it well well, and don't come with heavy hair.

Have the the physical examination, that is, height, chest, flat foot. Have also done document verification and waiting for interview now.

Some people were caught with face waec result.

They ask of all certificates. Primary, secondary for both junior and senior but we told them we don't have the junior waec, they ask for date of birth certificate, medicals etc.

Will update when I have other info.

Btw, their promotion is not that regular and so many camping ahead. White and white till one get to the stage of wearing uniform.

Later.

pls can u wear shoe wit coloured stripes?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 05, 2015
say4gunit:

What happens if you do not have the two certificate yet? Junior WAEC? I don't even know how to go about getting it.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by mynasAdorable: 12:38pm On May 05, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

Pls wat state was ur frnd in? And were they allowed to change at the venue there? Or he dressed from home?

And any1 for the interview in Bayelsa hre?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by ausmond(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2015
dannywhyte:
YUP how far Na ?
I dey boss when is ur interview, mine is thursday whatsapp me on 08130143318
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Okayim: 12:47pm On May 05, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

What happens if you do not have the two certificate yet? Junior WAEC? I don't even know how to go about getting it.

This Junior WAEC stuff is a booty trap
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lekzzydo(m): 12:55pm On May 05, 2015
Raskasal:
Hi guys, please am in need of a cheap hotel around Kuto or within its environ. Just to past the night on Tuesday for the immigration interview so as to meet up with the 8am deadline. Anyone with useful information should drop a line here. 08071497040

Thanks

can u come to stay @ camp

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by raph4u2007: 12:59pm On May 05, 2015
Pls Team Anambra!!! Those in camp help us oo! We need infos! God bless u as u help others! Amen
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by pj3400(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2015
I think if u don't meet up with one thing or the other, they will only score it down in ur scores template form. Even if u don't meet the required height, they will not it inside ur scores form.

No one was sent away from here.

Raining here now in Abeokuta.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Okayim: 1:20pm On May 05, 2015
pj3400:
I think if u don't meet up with one thing or the other, they will only score it down in ur scores template form. Even if u don't meet the required height, they will not it inside ur scores form.

So is Junior WAEC one of the requirements?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by emmy423(m): 1:26pm On May 05, 2015
pj3400:

pls did u all wear plain white shoes? n were all d guys totally shaved?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by pj3400(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2015
emmy423:

pls did u all wear plain white shoes? n were all d guys totally shaved?

Is better u are on pure white white all through. Cleanly shaves and maintain low cut. Just to be on a saver side ooooo.

Like I said, u no was chased away.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stedox: 1:31pm On May 05, 2015
Please anybody with info from Ebonyi camp? Someone should please give us a detailed info of how it went down.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Okayim: 1:32pm On May 05, 2015
pj3400:

Is better u are on pure white white all through. Cleanly shaves and maintain low cut. Just to be on a saver side ooooo.

Pls bro were u asked to submit Junior WAEC certificate due the verification exercise?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by emmy423(m): 1:35pm On May 05, 2015
pj3400:

tanx bro bt I av travelled down to IMO state n my shoes has red strips d short,shirt n sock are plain white
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lekzzydo(m): 1:50pm On May 05, 2015
pj3400:

bros please can i have your number
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Adet5(m): 1:54pm On May 05, 2015
I just finish my interview, team oyo state conpass 03

Ur pry sch ceritificate is compulsory
JSS 3 ceritificate
White all through
No bear bear
And questions like, what is democracy?, state d law of gravity
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by mickeysylva: 1:56pm On May 05, 2015
Anybody to report from Kwara(Ilorin) camp please!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Geebanks(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2015
Compass 08..Akure pls share ur experiences..

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.