Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone (56112 Views)

What Magu Told Buhari On SSS Allegations / Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari / Jonathan Told Me & Obasanjo He Never Wanted To Be Vice-president - Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 03, 2015
trust me, dere is nothing more humbling dan to pull all those strings and find out they are attached to NOTHING....i didnt expect less
Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
did u attend secondary sch at all?

I didn't ooo.. I dropped out of school along side Bill Gate.. But before you start apologizing, have you heard what Buhari said? that we should not expect miracle from him cos he's not Jesus Christ.. First four years of his tenure might just go down without him doing anything cos he has to settle tinubu and Amechi first..

2 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by Mustiboy(m): 8:22am On Apr 03, 2015
Equalizer:

What's the difference between Leader and Ruler?
a rules gives orders that people have to follow whether they like it or not a ruler leads with force or let's call it power while a leader is appointed by people he wants to lead therefore whatever he does has 2 b in favor of his people a leader doesn't show supremacy over the people he leads he tries to bring himself down as low as possible in order to show his humility. From my own respective, i think jonathan is a leader, the ones in the time of military(abacha, babangida etc) are rulers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by Mustiboy(m): 8:22am On Apr 03, 2015
Equalizer:

a ruler gives orders that people have to follow whether they like it or not a ruler leads with force or let's call it power while a leader is appointed by people he wants to lead therefore whatever he does has 2 b in favor of his people a leader doesn't show supremacy over the people he leads he tries to bring himself down as low as possible in order to show his humility. From my own respective, i think jonathan is a leader, the ones in the time of military(abacha, babangida etc) are rulers.
Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by hustler86(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2015
A lesson from the man that's labelled clueless..I'm a also one of them though sad but this man has demonstrated an act of a good leader and not a tyrant ruler. All hail GEJ and GOD bless Nigeria.

#TeamChange

2 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by RomanceLander(f): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2015
countsparrow:

It has to be...

Opening bid of a massage and a foot rub grin

NB: boiz I no be woman wrapper o... I remain true to d code of conduct...

And you give a damn about those who would think you're a Woman wrapper for quoting a lady.

Lawd! How funny can this get
Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by oneagleswings: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2015
shachris:
like he had a choice? after throwing everything he had to make sure the transition never manisfested. we will not forget all your wrongdoing s and impunity because on one silly pr stunt.
who cares about what you think or how you feel. You are so inconsequential in this matter. Enemy of progress. You think you be existing if God has been counting on all your evil ways. Are you truly clamoring for CHANGE?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2015
Mustiboy:
a rules gives orders that people have to follow whether they like it or not a ruler leads with force or let's call it power while a leader is appointed by people he wants to lead therefore whatever he does has 2 b in favor of his people a leader doesn't show supremacy over the people he leads he tries to bring himself down as low as possible in order to show his humility. From my own respective, i think jonathan is a leader, the ones in the time of military(abacha, babangida etc) are rulers.

Wonderful explanation.. where do you place Buhari in all these.. Leader, Ruler or converted Leader...

1 Like

Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by hensben(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2015
sexyjob:

I know you wanted war, shame on you.
War? Far from that, GEJ nor mind reach there...GEJ is not a politician, he is just an opportunist...you guys are mistaking a calm person ( an introvert) to be good person..GEJ has a weak conscience that can easily be swayed by those that is willing to lick his a*..he is this type of person that fan you in the front but set fire to heat u up at your back as we all can see for the past 6 years of his administration.
Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by Brugo(m): 8:26am On Apr 03, 2015
shachris:
like he had a choice? after throwing everything he had to make sure the transition never manisfested. we will not forget all your wrongdoing s and impunity because on one silly pr stunt.

You got it bro.

I hate fake humility. Gullible Nigerians forget that GEJ went ahead to militarize the polls. He had no other choice than to concede. He only did it earlier to save face. But we will never forget his love for corruption.

Is there any humble politician? Especially one in the ruling party? I will show you 200 ostriches flying before I can find one humble PDP politician.
Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by ikennaAO(m): 8:26am On Apr 03, 2015
Equalizer:

http://www.punchng.com/news/what-jonathan-told-bu
hari-on-phone/

History in the making:-) Jona, please make the country governable for Buhari
Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by symbianDON(m): 8:27am On Apr 03, 2015
when will mama peace call aisha?

1 Like

Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 03, 2015
The former minister of Niger Delta dealt GEJ worst blow than the election rejection. GEJ has no choice than to accept defeat. He is not the hero he portrayed himself to be. I congratulate Nigerians for dodging a disaster in person of GEJ.
Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by countsparrow: 8:28am On Apr 03, 2015
RomanceLander:

And you give a damn about those who would think you're a Woman wrapper for quoting a lady.

Lawd! How funny can this get

Not for quoting u, but for offering a massage and a foot rub, u know how NL is... Every Tom, Dick and Harry has an opinion...

And e-fights always neva end well..
Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by chocolatelady(f): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2015
Honestly speaking,GEJ has left me dumb founded since his conceding of defeat to Buhari. For me that shows that he has a good heart and also have this country at heart. Its just that he could not control Mama peace outburst in public and the kind of people that he chose as advisers also contributed to his loss. He also could not do the right thing rather he was busy shielding some Ministers accused of corruption like Diezeani and the rest. The worst that really upset most Nigerians is making Obanikoro Minister again after all he did in Ekiti. For me that was a very big slap on Nigerians and Nigerians decided to pay him back with their PVCs.
I really admire GEJ courage in the face of defeat. God will surely bless him for that. He has written his name on Gold. May the Good Lord bless, guide, protect and grant his heart desires in Jesus Name I pray, amen.

God bless GEJ
God bless GMB
God bless Nigerians

Sai Baba, Sai Buhari !!!!
May the Good Lord be with u my President Elect !!!

1 Like

Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by LazyGod(m): 8:31am On Apr 03, 2015
Equalizer:

*A LEADER lives for the people but A RULER lives on the people
*A LEADER carries the people along with concern but A RULER uses the people self-centeredly
*A LEADER utilizes authority (moderator) but A RULER usurp it (dictator)

2 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by Chris95(m): 8:31am On Apr 03, 2015
Jonathan has earned d respect of d world!
Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by ceejay80s(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2015
shachris:
Exactly!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by hensben(m): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2015
oneagleswings:
who cares about what you think or how you feel. You are so inconsequential in this matter. Enemy of progress. You think you be existing if God has been counting on all your evil ways. Are you truly clamoring for CHANGE?
We are talking about politics not religion sir..if the Americans, Europeans handle the affair of their nation the way you put it now (that's, aid corruption, impunity, religion sentiment, tribalism and I don't a give a damn attitude) there wouldn't have been development..I repeat, religion and politics are different.
Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by all4gud(m): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2015
This is fake. Who recorded this conversation? How did he/she succeeded in recording it? So the person that did this has been recording GEJ phone conversation. He or she should arrested and question.
Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 03, 2015
lordmayor2013:

Have u forgotten I was ur class captain frm pry1-6 or ur brain is in auto-format

OK I now remember you.. The guy that did primary school for close to 30year and school later decided to recognize you as the generally school captain... Are you still the captain of school?
Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by pure2012soul(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2015
Equalizer:

Please I will eat ooo.. Remember not to add meat in the soup cos today na good Friday... make I help you arrange the starch joor.
Lol
Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by rexbuton: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2015
ellechrystal:
Johnathan has my respect 100%.
I love this guy.
God please forgive all those who humiliated him n abused him.
Cos he is a man with a good heart. Only surrounded himself with greedy men.
God bless u Dr Goodluck, u will never see shame again, ur days outside aso rock will b wonderful and better, the world thought they could humiliate you, but God uplifted u, the Bible says he uplifts the humble, even in d midst of defeat, u were victorious, .
He opposes the proud(OBJ) he lost respect before Nigerians while he was saying crazy stuffs about u.
Now we know who we had.
Am happy to b born in a Generation like this to witness such a great leader.
God bless u sir.
Bless ur future Generations.
I love u Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
U r truly the Azikiwe u r called, he also had a good heart.
I'm moved to tears on reading your post.. Jonathan is a good man in fact he is better than most of us , but there are too many greedy men in Nigeria. 9/10 of politicians are greedy men, 9.9/10 of ministers are greedy men. Even when you bring in good men they are easily soiled inadvertently by their fellow ministers and their permanent secretaries who are the actual symbol of corruption in this country.
Buhari is surrounded by the same men jonathan was with..
Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by MoneyGreen(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2015
Abeg you guys should stop hailing Jonathan as if he's done something heroic and sh'its.. Say he's a good man but surrounded himself with bad people. Nonsense! Him get sense? He did what he did just to save black monkey a'ss from humiliation. Is the best thing to do..
Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by ellechrystal(f): 8:37am On Apr 03, 2015
rexbuton:

I'm moved to tears on reading your post.. Jonathan is a good man in fact he is better than most of us , but there are too many greedy men in Nigeria. 9/10 of politicians are greedy men, 9.9/10 of ministers are greedy men. Even when you bring in good men they are easily soiled inadvertently by their fellow ministers and their permanent secretaries who are the actual symbol of corruption in this country.
Buhari is surrounded by the same men jonathan was with..
And he was betrayed.
But God loves him.
Now I know it's God who took him there, cos after he was defeated, he will b leaving with so much honour n glory.
God has always been with him.

1 Like

Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by watered(m): 8:38am On Apr 03, 2015
RomanceLander:
Well who ever forged this story Is a good comedian.
Funny!
I am.......on you grin
Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by canalily(m): 8:39am On Apr 03, 2015
sexyjob:

No no noooo! We want a dollar to be equal to a naira o and oil prices must come back to 110$/bbl o!
thats never possible my dear! He lied!
Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by ellechrystal(f): 8:39am On Apr 03, 2015
MoneyGreen:
Abeg you guys should stop hailing Jonathan as if he's done something heroic and sh'its.. Say he's a good man but surrounded himself with bad people. Nonsense! Him get sense? He did what he did just to save black monkey a'ss from humiliation. Is the best thing to do..
U can't deal with the fact that he is a good man, can u?
Well let me remind u that he did Wat no nigerian president has ever done, .
If u think he saved his black ass from humiliation, then it shows how intelligent n knowledgeable he is, not every one can save themselves with personal reasoning.
So what next?

2 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by dyabman(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2015
ellechrystal:
Johnathan has my respect 100%.
I love this guy.
God please forgive all those who humiliated him n abused him.
Cos he is a man with a good heart. Only surrounded himself with greedy men.
God bless u Dr Goodluck, u will never see shame again, ur days outside aso rock will b wonderful and better, the world thought they could humiliate you, but God uplifted u, the Bible says he uplifts the humble, even in d midst of defeat, u were victorious, .
He opposes the proud(OBJ) he lost respect before Nigerians while he was saying crazy stuffs about u.
Now we know who we had.
Am happy to b born in a Generation like this to witness such a great leader.
God bless u sir.
Bless ur future Generations.
I love u Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
U r truly the Azikiwe u r called, he also had a good heart.

..and that made him Clueless grin
Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 03, 2015
And you think this is exactly all the conversation word for word? Don't let NCC decieve you o.
Re: What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone by ellechrystal(f): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2015
dyabman:

..and that made him Clueless grin
Moreover u sound clueless grin
How r u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) / Oh Dear! See How The #GEJTrek Really Transformed John Nihi Oladele (photos) / Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.