Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Miracle, Diet, Slimming Or Chinese Weight Loss Pills - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Miracle, Diet, Slimming Or Chinese Weight Loss Pills (1459 Views)

How To Buy Weight Loss Pills Safely / Almond Slimming Tea Available Now.....burn Fat Fast Without Side Effects. / We Have Special Slimming Belt For Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle, Diet, Slimming Or Chinese Weight Loss Pills by eme1n(m): 5:23am On Apr 03, 2015
My dear sisters, I want to share a word of advice with you. The past 2weeks my wife has been in hospital, she went in for appendicitis. The surgery was a success, but there were complications. Her bowels were extremely soft and thin, which is very unusual for a healthy human being. Her intestines stuck together and retained gas and fluids. She was released from hospital today. To cut the long story short, she told me she was taking diet pills being sold by friends, family and neighbours. I am sure we know someone selling or swearing to the miracle these pills give. The pills are bad, they thin out your bowels and trigger appendicitis. Please stay healthy, exercise or reduce ur portions. STAY OFF THE CHINESE OR MIRACLE DIET PILLS. REMAIN BLESSED.

2 Likes

Re: Miracle, Diet, Slimming Or Chinese Weight Loss Pills by Godmother(f): 7:15am On Apr 03, 2015
It has been said severally; the best way to shed excess weight is through exercise and a good diet. I hope people start listening soon and cut off this fast track diet thing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Following Kills Our Women During Child-birth / Live A Cancer-free Life With Black Cumin(seed) Oil/ Nigella Sativa / Sanitary Pads And The Chemicals In Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.