Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

What Will Be The Fate Of Marylin Ogar Of DSS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Be The Fate Of Marylin Ogar Of DSS. (1106 Views)

We Did Not Reject Magu, Because Of DSS Report~Saraki, Senate President / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Uche Ogar As Abia Governor / Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be The Fate Of Marylin Ogar Of DSS. by Diamby: 6:48am On Apr 03, 2015
I am just thinking now that an APC government has won,what will happen to a woman like marylin ogar.This was a spokeswoman who didn't hide her disgust and partisanship against APC.We cannot forget quickly the detainment of lai muhammed by hooded DSS men in ekiti,the ransacking and arrest at APC data centre in lagos,the false accusation of cloning cards and the accusation of bombing without proof.Thats why it better to carry out ones jobs professionally especially an institution like DSS.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Marylin Ogar Of DSS. by siraj1402(m): 6:52am On Apr 03, 2015
She will be going to relegation.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Marylin Ogar Of DSS. by bewla(m): 6:52am On Apr 03, 2015
when the bush meat catch the hunter

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Marylin Ogar Of DSS. by akinboyepelumi1: 6:53am On Apr 03, 2015
Let's wait and see
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Marylin Ogar Of DSS. by xreal: 6:54am On Apr 03, 2015
She should resign before May 29th.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Marylin Ogar Of DSS. by akinladejo: 6:55am On Apr 03, 2015
Useless woman who speaks lies with passion. Her days are number and she should be getting ready to face d tune.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Marylin Ogar Of DSS. by Bevista: 7:00am On Apr 03, 2015
This woman demonstrated partisanship in the most irresponsible manner. She should just leave DSS already, cos the hurricane of Change is about to blow in her direction and that of those compromised military leadership.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Marylin Ogar Of DSS. by kayboy4y(m): 7:01am On Apr 03, 2015
She might be replaced. I know APC will not run government of hatred. APC will juz bring sanity to the system.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Marylin Ogar Of DSS. by RockMaxi: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2015
What was the fate of her predecessor? Lobbbish. grin

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Marylin Ogar Of DSS. by oyintare22(m): 7:34am On Apr 03, 2015
akinladejo:
Useless woman who speaks lies with passion. Her days are number and she should be getting ready to face d tune.
Apc talking
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Marylin Ogar Of DSS. by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 03, 2015
Mrs. Ogar as the spokesman only tries to justify every action of the Agency. She's not involved in planning or carrying out an operation. If the Agency changes in direction Mrs Ogar will change. She's just another FFK or Chukwumerije in the military era

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Marylin Ogar Of DSS. by xtreme007(m): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2015
The change tsunami must be felt in all our security agency. They were all used politically. The DG Ita Ekpeyong wil surely be removed cos he ochestarted all d drama Marylin Oga acte. I love the era of Col. Kayode Are as the DG. The DSS became a tool in the hand of PDP and u can't imagine people who hav no business in govt having DSS officers as their security aids.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Marylin Ogar Of DSS. by yokiti: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2015
Though I wont advice APC government to engage in victimization of those that thought their loyal is to the government of the day instead of the conctitution of the federal republic of Nigeria thereby making them partisan, that woman; Marily Ogar and those like her in the military and NTA should be used as scapegoat for other public servants not to be partisan in the discharge of their official duties to the federal republic of Nigeria.
The gaffe of AIT can be forgiven because they are out there for profit which electioneering campaign brings.
I do people those public servants who will be in position of authority in APC's government will take a cue from this scenario that power is transient.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Marylin Ogar Of DSS. by Ymodulus: 9:04am On Apr 03, 2015
Its tradition, not just in Nigeria but most part of the world.

With a change in government, most top high ranking officers in ethereal positions, would have to quit. There would be a major reshuffling of security staffs at the DSS, Army chiefs and head would go, Inspector General of Police Abba Morro might be forced to resign before time like his predecessor, Many high ranking officers would leave and Marilyn Ogar won't be an exception
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Marylin Ogar Of DSS. by juman(m): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2015
DSS needs more training to act more professional.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Marylin Ogar Of DSS. by Wisdytech(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2015
juman:
DSS needs more training to be professional.

Sure!
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Marylin Ogar Of DSS. by Wisdytech(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2015
xtreme007:
The change tsunami must be felt in all our security agency. They were all used politically. The DG Ita Ekpeyong wil surely be removed cos he ochestarted all d drama Marylin Oga acte. I love the era of Col. Kayode Are as the DG. The DSS became a tool in the hand of PDP and u can't imagine people who hav no business in govt having DSS officers as their security aids.

100% Truthfull

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Seek Support From Any PDP Candidate - Abubakar Atiku / Gov. Yero Concede Defeat, Calls El-rufa'i / Nigeria Opens Show;ugandans Set To Trek To Kenya To Highlight To Meet Obama.pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.