Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Prof Jega Should Relocate To Abia. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Jega Should Relocate To Abia. (1110 Views)

Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State / Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe / Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Jega Should Relocate To Abia. by ArodewilliamsT: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2015
Feelers from Umuahia has it that TA Orji the greatest rigger of Africa is fighting tooth and nail to rig in his surrogate Ikpeazu of the PDP into power. The irregularities witnessed during much the contested Senatorial election is on play here again.

TA orji agrees with everyone that he is rogue thats the reason why he wants to

1. go hide in Abuja with Senatorial immunity after rigging himself into the National assembly by bribing Inec officials with about N25million.

2. Rig in Ikpeazu his stooge into government house to cover his executive crimes.

3. Rig his son into the HOA and control Ikpeazu, and if possible threaten him with impeachment if he doesn't play ball.

Gov. TA orji destroyed Abia and is currently unpopular, even the blind knows that if APGA fields a goat against TA orji and his candidates, it will defeat TA orji in his polling unit.

We the people of Abia hereby request that Prof. Jega suspends the ABIA INEC chief officer as they have been compromised and temporarily relocate his office to Umuahia so as to personally supervise the Abia election if he must write his name in gold.

I am a PDP supporter at the national level but if truth must be told Abia belongs to APGA. The people love Gov. Alex Otti and they must not be shortchanged because TA orji is afraid of facing justice. Prof. Jega must tamper with goodwill he has already garnered for himself.

Cc Ishilove, OAM4J, Lalasticlala.
Re: Prof Jega Should Relocate To Abia. by ArodewilliamsT: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
T. A. ORJI AND PDP
LEADERS ARE NOW IN ABUJA, I DON'T KNOW THEIR MISSION, BUT I URGE INEC CHAIRMAN NEVER TO ALLOW T.A ORJI BRIBE HIM, BECAUSE HE IS CAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING POSSIBLE JUST TO HAVE HIS WAY.

Cc Ishilove, lalasticlala
Re: Prof Jega Should Relocate To Abia. by Super1759: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
T. A. ORJI AND PDP
LEADERS ARE NOW IN ABUJA, I DON'T KNOW THEIR MISSION, BUT I URGE INEC CHAIRMAN NEVER TO ALLOW T.A ORJI BRIBE HIM, BECAUSE HE IS CAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING POSSIBLE JUST TO HAVE HIS WAY.

Cc Ishilove, lalasticlala
He can only bribe in Abia. Is he going to bribe Jega or Buhari? Goodluck DON hands off everytn election so no worry yourself
Re: Prof Jega Should Relocate To Abia. by ArodewilliamsT: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Super1759:
He can only bribe in Abia. Is he going to bribe Jega or Buhari? Goodluck DON hands off everytn election so no worry yourself

I hope so oh. This election suppose don end since but criminal TA orji wants to kill man pikin HBP. He should go peacefully, he can even empty the treasury and carry the safe home, we dash am, but let him go.
Re: Prof Jega Should Relocate To Abia. by asha80(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
If Orji is in abia I wonder what for since pdp has a 80000 plus advantage in governorship election with those rescheduled areas or is it for the senatorial election which inec seems to have suspended?
Re: Prof Jega Should Relocate To Abia. by Gr8amechi: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
my brother from across the bridge please you people should leave Jega alone, first you accused him of taking side with APC so what is his business, when you people gang up to rig out APC you guys thought you where doing APC bad but see where you guys have landed, let's keep tribal sentiments and face the truth, PDP has fail everybody and I don't see any moral standing to support them. I am not taking side with orji so I join in the fight for justice but first let the hate of tribes end, let's join hands to end impunity

2 Likes

Re: Prof Jega Should Relocate To Abia. by ArodewilliamsT: 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
asha80:
If Orji is in abia I wonder what for since pdp has a 80000 plus advantage in governorship election with those rescheduled areas or is it for the senatorial election which inec seems to have suspended?

How?, where did you get this news. On newsapers, APGA is currently leading but with a slight margin that made it inconclusive. TA orji rigged in his area in umuahia, it was cancelled, PDP officials flew to Abia and forced inec official to reinstate the cancelled figures, that's why we have thime current stalement. Why this lie bro?. I am beginning to suspect you like collynzo did.
Re: Prof Jega Should Relocate To Abia. by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Jega shouldnt go anywhere

Let PDP and Orji deal with them

The same "good" PDP you wish on the SouthWest should befall you in all your states

1 Like

Re: Prof Jega Should Relocate To Abia. by Super1759: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

How?, where did you get this news. On newsapers, APGA is currently leading but with a slight margin that made it inconclusive. TA orji rigged in his area in umuahia, it was cancelled, PDP officials flew to Abia and forced inec official to reinstate the cancelled figures, that's why we have thime current stalement. Why this lie bro?. I am beginning to suspect you like collynzo did.
I learnt PDP won in ohafia,I don't knw how true it is but how manage kwanu? And how is PDP leading?
Re: Prof Jega Should Relocate To Abia. by Gr8amechi: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

The same "good" PDP you wish on the SouthWest should befall you in all your states
don't mind them, they are praying for PDP to win IMO while they don't want them at abia what a shame, just because rochas is in APC
Re: Prof Jega Should Relocate To Abia. by safarigirl(f): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

lol....I don't know why you guys are making this noise.

If you notive, PDP is mostly popular in SS where they govern 5 of 6 states. In the SE, they have just 2 states, APC with one and APGA set to have 2 so if any region is pro-PDP, it certainly isn't SE

Those people only vote based on personality. They care not about the party
Re: Prof Jega Should Relocate To Abia. by asha80(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

no need suspecting me...this is an earlier thread ...go through the guardian link

https://www.nairaland.com/2255698/pdp-leading-83053-votes-abia#32710282

Anylink to any newspaper with correct situation of things?
Re: Prof Jega Should Relocate To Abia. by Super1759: 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
asha80:
no need suspecting me...this is an earlier thread ...go through the guardian link

https://www.nairaland.com/2255698/pdp-leading-83053-votes-abia#32710282

Anylink to any newspaper with correct situation of things?
read that thing well. The vote wasnt accepted or counted for naaa. It was more than accredited voters and that's what led to the inclusiveness.
Re: Prof Jega Should Relocate To Abia. by asha80(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Super1759:
read that thing well. The vote wasnt accepted or counted for naaa. It was more than accredited voters and that's what led to the inclusiveness.
I did not understand it that way...iam still yet to see any paper that says otti is leading minus the three lgas...lots of confusion and different numbers flying around

(1) (Reply)

Conservatives Win UK Polls | Cameron Re-elected / Renowned Neurosurgeon Dr Ben Carson To Run For US Presidency / OPINIONS: Imagine Mr President Standing At The 'RED LIGHT' - 'Right Or Wrong'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.