Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo (32882 Views)

Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial / Buhari Will Not Congratulate Dickson – Lai Mohammed / Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Missyetty(f): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2015
He can go to hell!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Jannie1999(f): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2015
BAD BELLE

Sha buhari don win

SAI BUHARI

SAI BABA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by babajay69: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2015
vizkiz:
over 20million nigerians congratulated him...he even got praises from international levels, so nobody gives a furck if this dumbass didn't congratulate him! Just drop dead already! angry

Who is Donald Ekpo?

The guy should put up or shut up.

Jonathan had six years to perform. He was not convincing.

Its Buhari's time now. So stop beefing and get with the program!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by kollinpowel(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2015
The guy just wants to be noticed but sorry okubebe got ur shine.beside does anyone here care if he wishes the man of the moment congratulations? #whocares.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by muyiwah666(m): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by habeebcole: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2015
who u help....................were buruku...............alai ni nkan shey okunrin jati jati
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by mattkelly: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2015
themilanway:
Sorry who is this hate filled bigot buffallo?

Its not a must for you to stay in Nigeria sir,you can try Togo,Burundi,Chad,Guinea or anyother country you so wish atleast till the next 4yrs.

The reality is,Buhari is the president elect of Nigeria,some of you should either get use to it or deal with it.

Enough of all these boring and stale epistle.

And he kept repeating"We we we we" as if we are in a french class.

maybe he is from France..You can never tell grin grin grin
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Banjella(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2015
WHO IS THIS PERSON SHOUTING...MY PEOPLE, MY PEOPLE MY PEOPLE.....MR DONALDS PALMOIL OR EPO PUPA OR WHATEVER UR IDENTITY THAT'S YET TO BE A NAME IS...YOUR SO CALLED SELF-CENTERED PEOPLE ARE NOT AS IMPORTANT AS THE WELFARE, SECURITY AND STABILITY OF OUR DEAR NATION...SO...JONATHAN SHOULD WIN JUST BECAUSE HE IS UR PERSON...GO TO HELL...VERY SOON YOU WILL KNOW THAT THE PRINCIPLED BUHARI NEEDS NOT UR "WOULD-HAVE-BEEN-FAKE" CONGRATULATIONS. DICKHEAD!
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by rummmy: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2015
Una eye will soon open..gang up election.we await the changes......apc shit
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Cityguy: 10:59am On Apr 03, 2015
shizzleStar:
Too many iddiots. No one has made a reasonable counter on the salient points he noted. He enumerated a lot of campaign promises from buhari and APC and clearly declared that he will only congratulate buhari when Nigerians begin to see the so much touted change and their agents as promised.

APC goats and cockroaches just getting emotional without reasoning or rationality. Waiting on buhari to turn Nigeria to el-dorado. We are watching....keenly. cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by themilanway(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2015
mattkelly:

maybe he is from France..You can never tell grin grin grin

Why do i have this feeling you school in France? grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Onozboy(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2015
What If buhari has a hand in boko .......
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by mattkelly: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2015
themilanway:

Why do i have this feeling you school in France? grin grin grin grin

No bro..I schooled in Nepal grin grin grin
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2015
appini:
Osinbanjo said they will produce and give Nigerians 20,000 megawatts of power supply in their first one year in office.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a
boot stamping on a human face – forever. -
George Orwell
Change indeed!
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by geebehn(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2015
You'll rather die than to congratulate GMB.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by TolaniLuv: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2015
I don't like Politicssad It makes some people so dumb that they cant even sense a common Sense. Donald has every right to his own opinion ..
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Caveatemptor(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2015
This dude sounds like a looney loose Canon. Trolls all over the internet seeking a minute of fame.
WTF is he trying to do calling all those obscure names? Is he trying to be a praise singer or an Oliver de Cooque wanna be?

As I said before General Buhari is the president elect of Nigeria as at today and he will be sworn in as Executive president in May 2015. No amount of spin can take away the fact that he trounced Goodluck Ebele Jonathan comprehensively at the polls.
Get over it and learn to deal with it and learn to accept defeat like the sore losers you are.
Sai Buhari. Sai baba.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by MoneyGreen(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Who the f u c k is Donald Ekpo again!? We don't know him here in Jamaica, *light fat igboh, inhales, exhales* bombaclaat battybwoy!
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by joedave(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
This Donald Ekpo must be a clown. Those names he mentioned,
is he even sure if they actually voted for GEJ or decided to vote GMB.
Even wives and Husbands had to go separate ways in making choice.
It is so evident by what transpired in Aso villa Polling ward that not
everyone shouting GEJ till 2019, truly believe in him. Donald Ekpo, GMB
does not necessarily need your Congratulations! With or Without, he will lead
you and others till 2019 at least.
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Jaydenphoenix: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Who's he pls??
Grow up.... On the other hand, if the APC govt. fails, then Nigeria is in trouble
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Tshaphilo: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
who is Donald Ekpo? who cares
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by ollyruffy: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Better. We dont need your congratulations.

At least you are better than those sending pretending congratulatory messages.

And complaining about the North voting for the General, whatever that happened in the SE and SS is what happened in the North.

PDP led a campaign of hate and division but they forgot that only SE and SS cannot make them win a presidential election.

Sorry. FFK did a bad job.
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Drone007: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fourcade:
Who is Donald Ekpo

He is a Nigerian; that's the important thing---and he has the right both to his opinion and to express it legitimately as he has done!
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Another Orubebe
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by bajosky: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER , LETS RESERVE THE CONGRATULATION UNTIL BUHARI CONDERMN UNDERAGE VOTING IN THE NORTH AND DO AWAY WITH BOKO HARAM

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by rebranded(m): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Unknown people making noise!
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by gulfer: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
And who is he If you like, congratulate Orubebe, na your headache cool
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by olawepoo(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
lol

Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by Nickymezor(f): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Who d heck is this fellow?? ? Seems he missed his road abi some screws don comot fr him brain ni
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by daadazm: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
tomzman:
Who needs his congratulations by the way

Whether he congratulates or not is not going to change ds change.
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by meccuno: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
ayoesperanza:

Donald Ekpo is an enemy of progress. Nigerians got the change they want. am voting APC in Lagos, Am voting ambode
am trying to figure out where the person who posted this stuff is from?? Going by the first three words......ahh...now I know......and am not surprised....
Re: I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo by TheNature: 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote
author=ayoesperanza post=32294563]

My brother if nigerians nor want change president jonathan for win d
election, pdp made this country unbearable for everybody. i nor like
suffer my brother, am voting apc, am voting Ambode[/quote]

y Apc ve not givin us change since 16 yrs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ / Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.