Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial (61356 Views)

Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / Dasuki Declined Offer To Attend Father's Burial- Nigerian Government / George Ekpemuopolo Arrives His Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by ionsman: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
By Chimaobi Nwaiwu.
Nnewi – Anambra State born oil magnet oil magnate, Chief Emeka Offor on Sunday warned pickpockets to steer clear of the funeral of his father, Chief Bennett Offor that will hold this week at Oraifite, Anambra State.

He said security arrangements had been put in place to pick anybody who would misbehave on the occasion, warning that he will not spare anybody, including hoodlums who may like to embarrass his friend and well wishers that will attend the burial in any way. .

Meanwhile President Muhammadu Buhari and American President-elect, Mr. Donald Trump and many other African leaders are expected to attend the funeral.

This was disclosed by the Vice Chairman of the Pa Benneth Offor Burial Committee, Mr. Tony Obi, while unveiling the burial plans Pa Offor who died in Febuary this year, at Emeka Okafor Foundation Centre, Oraifite, Anambra State.

According to Sir Offor, “my father served the Nigerian Police meritoriously and retired after 35 years of service, so nobody will be allowed to come here and mess up his funeral. Security arrangements have been put in place to deal with miscreants.”

“Pickpockets would often sew uniform and infiltrate the funerals of rich persons in the State and steal people’s valuables, including telephone and money, but we are waiting for them in Oraifite, that day may be their last that will land them in prison, to be fore warned is to be fore armed.”

Chief Offor said members of the National Assembly would be led to the funeral ceremony by the former Presidents of the Senate, Chief Ken Nnamani and Senstor Anyim Pius Anyim, while many people from all walks of life will have promised to come.

“My father was a very nice man, he gave me so much encouragement and everything you see me doing was initiated by him.He is a passionate philanthropist who would always like to see smiles on the faces of everyone that came in contact with him and I must tell you that most of the guys you see me hang out with were introduced to me by him.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/buhari-american-president-elect-donald-trump-attend-sir-emeka-offors-father-burial/

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by anaton(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
Buhari & Trump will attend the burial. grin grin grin

177 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by PaulIdu: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
What a big lie

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by wristbangle: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
gringrin

Na wao

These people propaganda and lies dust devil own hands down

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by meeky007(m): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
PaulIdu:
What a big lie
CANT U SEE IT OR ARE U BLIND

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by Elkay3: 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
Do I need to say anything more?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by HtwoOw: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
It's like Trump is their new catch phrase

Even if someone wants to shyyt they'll call Trump

More like those who call lalasticlala for rubbish threads

Toto dey scratch me cc lalasticlala grin grin

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by kollynxofodile(m): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Trump kwa?

Hiya!!!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by modath(f): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
This would be tragic, if it wasn't so damn funny.cheesy cheesy cheesy

Trump? My goodness.. cheesy cheesy

Omenka, dropshot, kropotkin2, seunmsg, NgeneUkwenu, malton, abeg make una come & join me laugh, e pass only me aswear.. grin cheesy

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by BrutalJab: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2016

17 Likes

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ipob yoots are just shameless... grin grin grin grin

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by NaijaMutant(f): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
F
NgeneUkwenu:
Ipob yoots are just shameless... grin grin grin grin

Ok

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by Ipobdevil: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by FlyoruB: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin cheesy There has to be something in the water they drink in that part of the country that's responsible for the mass delusion that seems to be gaining ground there. Like WTF?? ?? grin

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by modath(f): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
FlyoruB:
grin cheesy There has to be something in the water they drink in that part of the country that's responsible for the mass delusion that seems to be gaining ground in that neck of the woods. Like WTF?? ?? grin

I'm still laughing aswerigod... cheesy ... Mass delusion is even mild, this is the true definition of mind control.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Methink Vanguard is probably trolling them, i still find it hard to believe this.. Lawwwdd ha moorrsyy.. grin grin

Mynd44, Lalasticlala... Let's usher Drumpf to the holy land. grin

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by coptic: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
modath:

This would be tragic, if it wasn't so damn funny.cheesy cheesy cheesy

Trump? My goodness.. cheesy cheesy

Omenka, dropshot, kropotkin2, seunmsg, NgeneUkwenu, malton, abeg make una come & join me laugh, e pass only me aswear.. grin cheesy

Lol. Delusion reigns as the order of the day and reigns supreme in Utapiapia. Disorder has taken over the land.

In my entire life, I have never seen people as gullible.

I used to think that tagging a majority of them as gullible was a bit over the top, until my first day at the office when I met an IPOB corper reading news of the day out loud to some members of staff from his phone. They were all visibly yearning for more. Among them, only one Dr. dared to question the veracity of what he termed "wild claims." Lo and behold, they descended on him for daring to think otherwise.

I was like damn, see herd instinct.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by ionsman: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
There's this popular saying that Kwale weed has no rival.

On Nairaland, I knew about Oshogbo weed.

But from recent happenings, the weed from the east has no rival. I have never seen the series of delusions that emanates from that region in my entire life...

IPOB kwenu!!!

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by seunmsg(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
FlyoruB:
grin cheesy There has to be something in the water they drink in that part of the country that's responsible for the mass delusion that seems to be gaining ground there. Like WTF?? ?? grin

grin grin grin grin grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by modath(f): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
Na wetin a see today be this.. Nor be Americans vote, na IDaft give them Drumb...

FlyoruB ... Mass delusion on point.. cheesy cheesy

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by realglobe: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
modath:

[s]Na wetin a see today be this.. Nor be Americans vote, na IDaft give them Drumb...

FlyoruB ... Mass delusion on point.. cheesy cheesy[/s]
but afonjas voted buahri to give them change and "political power".. I no fit laugh abeg

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
This is nothing but an admixture of delusions of grandeur and chronic megalomania. The whole report is laced with pure narcissism.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by gfullmoon(m): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Trump ke?
All na packaging after all he will "send" a Representative as I am sure PMB might send Senator Chris Ngige to represent him.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by casttlebarbz(m): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Cool
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by cokiek(f): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lol...After romancing Hillary, Bubu wanna be on.Trump's good books by all means
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by Realdeals(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dreamer!
Re: Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial by QuietHammer(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Heheheheh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) / Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere / 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.