Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... (10613 Views)

Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption / "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness / Farmers Will Not Pay Any Mandatory Protection Fees, Ogbeh Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by idupaul: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ralphlauren:

See this fool and poverty stricken im.becile.

You are vexed on how other people choose to spend their money and I gave you a well deserved response which has given you incurable epilepsy.

Who you be? grin Na ijebuman you dey threaten over the internet? undecided grin grin grin Be warned! angry

Ori e ti buru!

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by MalcoImX: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
atlwireles:

Do me a favour and get off my mention. I don't have time for congenital liars. Activate your other monikers and keep on trolling.
Your mention will naturally hibernate, the cause of your being on Buhari's neck (GEJ's re-election) having dissipated. But take solace in the fact that you're more honorable than Sincere9gerian and Ochejoseph, being still there sticking your nose out for what you believed in. Maybe you're not a PPP like those.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Mynd44: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
jaybee3:
Additional 100k to the kitty from moi

Give us the evidence
Abeg you know they wont find it. Just send me the money for easter things

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by atlwireles: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
MalcoImX:
Your mention will naturally hibernate, the cause of your being on Buhari's neck (GEJ's re-election) having dissipated. But take solace in the fact that you're more honorable than Sincere9gerian and Ochejoseph, being still there sticking your nose out for what you believed in. Maybe you're not a PPP like those.

My cause just started, time to have some real political fun. Because most of you will still be in same poverty after May 29 2019, unemployed and living from hand to mouth. At least Goodluck Jonathan will no more be blamed for your miserable life.
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by MalcoImX: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
atlwireles:

My cause just started, time to have some real political fun. Because most of you will still be in same poverty after May 29 2019, unemployed and living from hand to mouth. At least Goodluck Jonathan will no more be blamed for your miserable life.
The goodwill enjoyed by Buhari, by the grace of God, cannot be frittered away. We are also praying for him. April used to be a hot month in northern Nigeria. On the day he was declared a winner came a heavy harmattan that reduced the unbearable heat. Just to tell you that the spiritual will aid Nigeria in her journey to greatness. All these are good omen.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by atlwireles: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
MalcoImX:
The goodwill enjoyed by Buhari, by the grave of God, cannot be frittered away. We are also praying for him. April used to be a hot month in northern Nigeria. On the day he was declared a winner came a heavy harmattan that reduced the unbearable heat. Just to tell you that the spiritual will aid Nigeria in her journey to greatness. All these are good omen.

Pray harder, you will need all the prayers, because the poverty that's about to visit most of you, will be worst than your April heat.
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by suwailad(f): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ralphlauren:

God bless you for creating this topic.

I have been wanting to start a thread on this issue.

Buhari NEVER made that statement and I am glad we are all setting the records STRAIGHT.

Please add my £1,000 to the pot.

Let's see the TANoids come up with genuine proof linking Buhari to that lie.

£1,000 in the bag, the money is getting huge daily
and nobody has stepped forward to claim it

Maybe we should reach out to Vangaurd, lets see if they can win this money

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
I add 5 naira grin
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
suwailad:

£1,000 in the bag, the money is getting huge daily
and nobody has stepped forward to claim it

Maybe we should reach out to Vangaurd, lets see if they can win this money

add mine to the list dear. @grin
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by MalcoImX: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
atlwireles:

Pray harder, you will need all the prayers, because the poverty that's about to visit most of you, will be worst than your April heat.
Prosperity not poverty. Haven't you heard the Naira has appreciated, the stocks gained, and even Boko Haram are now eating ice cream, just on the sound of Buhari's boot. If his shadow could achieve this, just imagine what would happen by the time he appears, physically.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Scatterboss(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lolzzz. See paid tanoids crying and cursing everyone. Hungry people.

We are waiting jare.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by MalcoImX: 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
I will add additional 50k to the 50k bet that my clearing agent paid for taking a bet against me saying GEJ wins while I told him GMB wins....

Total 100k from me to the pool... grin

Free Money for a brave TANoid...

5 Likes

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by MalcoImX: 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
atlwireles:

Help me correct "grave" to"grace" in your last quote. It is a mistake.
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by atlwireles: 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
MalcoImX:
Prosperity not poverty. Haven't you heard the Naira has appreciated, the stocks gained, and even Boko Haram are now eating ice cream, just on the sound of Buhari's boot. If his shadow could achieve this, just imagine what would happen by the time he appears, physically.

grin grin grin grin grin Come back and sing your poverty song come May 2019. Like I said my own political fun is about to start.
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Ralphlauren(m): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
This thread should be on front page.

Seun

lalasticlala

Oam4j
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by jaybee3(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mynd44:

Hehehehehe
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Ralphlauren(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Idupaul

I can see you edited all your post.

Oloshi! grin grin grin

The fear of an ijebuman is the beginning of wisdom. wink

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by idupaul: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ralphlauren:
Idupaul

I can see you edited all your post.

Oloshi! grin grin grin

The fear of an ijebuman is the beginning of wisdom. wink

I just had a change of heart that's all ... What good will it do me to do evil to U . You have no Idea the kind of things I can do to people who get me angry
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Ralphlauren(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
idupaul:

I just had a change of heart that's all ... What good will it do me to do evil to U . You have no Idea the kind of things I can do to people who get me angry

You no well grin

You are still on your online threats.

Wo, If I "po fo" to your soul, your brain go reset.

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by idupaul: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ralphlauren:

You no well grin

grin
Ralphlauren:

You no well grin

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by bishopjoe02(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
APC and lie.. we neva start oh
Just imagine hw far this guys can go to cover up for their short comings. .
Go ahead and deny everything buhari ever promise. you guys just wanted to win an election by all means, you promise things that are totally not feasible. . now you are denying them.
imagine someone is attributing that statement to rochas...
Rubbish! !!!!
We have not even started, you guys are doing this. ..
From this alone I can authoritatively say Buhari/APC are destiny to fail.
see all dis broke ass nigga dat r being pay coins per post, promising 500k for a video. even if someone provide a video evidence you guys will also deny even pledging that said amount. . all you need do is to delete your post. if you can deny a speech that was said in Imo in front of thousands of support. wat else can you guys nt deny. .

Idiots!!!!!!!!
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by suwailad(f): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tydies:
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/...

No dont quote, just state verbatim where it was directed to GMB who said $1 will be equal to N1

But no need....since you will not find it

Mynd44:

my dear they will never find it because it is all a lie
This thread has done it's purpose, no one could be bold to come out and
claim the money.

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
[s]
bishopjoe02:
Go ahead and deny everything buhari ever promise. you guys just wanted to win an election by all means, you promise things that are totally not feasible. . now you are denying them.
Rubbish! !!!!
see all dis broke ass nigga dat r being pay coins per post, promising 500k for a video. even if someone provide a video evidence you guys will also deny even pledging that said amount. . all you need do is to delete your post. if you can deny a speech that was said in Imo in front of thousands of support. wat else can you guys nt deny. .

Idiots!!!!!!!!
[/s]

Crap. The general knows what his promises are and not what shameless eediots imposed on him.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Mynd44: 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
jaybee3:

Hehehehehe
Make I go find am. I need money

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Ralphlauren(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
bishopjoe02:
Rubbish! !!!!

Idiots!!!!!!!!

Rather than ranting, produce the evidence na and collect the money offered. Shuo!

That's not too hard. Is it?

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by help3852: 7:08am On Apr 04, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
*whispering* u cld order a fairly use brain on eBay; u knw?

young man, introduce yourself …

You think defending her will give you free TOTO, anyway
Maybe she can give you some cash to buy artificial TOTO from aliexpress.
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Very jobless mofo.....

help3852:

Is that part of what Tinubu gave you for being his robot??

grin grin

Its obvious you are jobless; for opening this thread.

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Trying so hard to be smart......
You try small but unfortunately you are not.

suwailad:

No dont quote, just state verbatim where it was directed to GMB who said $1 will be equal to N1

But no need....since you will not find it

my dear they will never find it because it is all a lie
This thread has done it's purpose, no one could be bold to come out and
claim the money.
Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by suwailad(f): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
Trying so hard to be smart......
You try small but unfortunately you are not.

as usual, beating around the bush
if you cant prove please shut up

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Keep fooling yourself with your foolish thread...
When your olodo General was running his mouth and making impossible promises..you mofos were carried away..now your eyes are clear..
That is what happens when one talks too much...

Your general must fulfill his promise..a dollar must be equal to dollar! cheesy

suwailad:

as usual, beating around the bush
if you cant prove please shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo / Osun 2018: PDP Kicks Off Campaign / Boko Haram Attacks: Fears As Army Setbacks Cast Shadows Over 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.