Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,080 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport (15499 Views)

NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) / NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport / NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by cr7lomo: 10:01am On Apr 03, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt]That is what they are known for in their region. Drug trafficking and kidnapping. They voted PDP as if their region benefited anything tangible other than a second Niger bridge that is still on paper . They hate others who are willing to sacrifice for a better Nigeria and future of unborn Nigerians. Their hate for other tribe made them vote against their son who is in pole position to be senate president. They are now hiding under Niger delta umbrella to vent their anger about the past. They rather get involved in crimes for survival than vote for change in their misfortunes.

Some of them will brag they don't care about politics but to dominate trade and commerce. Is drug trafficking and kidnapping parts of trade and commerce?

Confused set of haters[/size]

STFU bloody bit.chh , if not for our oil , u wud Hv been sold into prostitution by ur greedy and two timing mofos . So sh.ut up cos we d ones that provide food for ur hungry tribe

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by stonecoldcafe: 10:03am On Apr 03, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
I better hail a drug baron than a prostitute .....lol a lazy animal looking for who to drain .....you will soon tied of sai buharı because he can never bring food in your table except you hustle........and I can never get married with a lazy animal like you. ....Waka !!

*married to
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2015
sometimes i don't understand you people.... A few set carried drugs and yet you castigate the whole tribe that's just totally wrong and divided. going by your statements I guess its safe to say Yoruba are child-molesters, rapists , ritualist and the Hausa savages ? A Sample of the population doesn't determine the whole set. Yet you would be the same set of people to shout "Racism" when treated with the same manner abroad. sometimes I think maybe the Willie Lynch theory is quite right. Its in the nature for the Blackman to hate each other. Hypocrites

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by ulo8sky(f): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2015
kiss

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2015
cr7lomo:

STFU bloody bit.chh , if not for our oil , u wud Hv been sold into prostitution by ur greedy and two timing mofos . So sh.ut up cos we d ones that provide food for ur hungry tribe

Frankly the both of you act in the same manner i have gone through your post and you never have anything nice to say about Yoruba people in General. both you and the person you are quoting need to change that mindset. I won't be abused for the acts of someone just because we share the same tribe the same way i won't do that to others. you both are the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 03, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Wicked. That would reduced more than half of the igbos population. Stop promoting genocide cheesy.
u think I was joking wen I said it, read my lips "death sentence to drug dealers"... death by either firing squad, hanging or to meet d electric chair... simple. am tired of dz embarrassment...

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by 0b1nna: 10:09am On Apr 03, 2015
acecarter:
L

L for Loser grin tongue
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by saintandsinnerz: 10:09am On Apr 03, 2015
irunoobo:

E go strike ur wretched life first

hahahaha this scum born with a goat s***m just registered this account so that she/he can be using it to be hating on the Igbos. You are a very bitter, confused goat that needs to be kept in the zoo forever cos that is where you belong

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by Idrismusty97(m): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2015
lygn19:
u think I was joking wen I said it, read my lips "death sentence to drug dealers"... death by either firing squad, hanging or to meet d electric chair... simple. am tired of dz embarrassment...
I feel your pain...
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by frank442: 10:11am On Apr 03, 2015
NO PERFECT TRIBE IN NIGERIA

ITS ALL ABOUT THE SURVIVER OF THE FITTEST

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by larrswag(m): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2015
NA U NA HOLY PASS ABI? SEE YOU SEE HEAVEN, TRIBALISTIC COWARD
irunoobo:
[size=14pt]That is what they are known for in their region. Drug trafficking and kidnapping. They voted PDP as if their region benefited anything tangible other than a second Niger bridge that is still on paper . They hate others who are willing to sacrifice for a better Nigeria and future of unborn Nigerians. Their hate for other tribe made them vote against their son who is in pole position to be senate president. They are now hiding under Niger delta umbrella to vent their anger about the past. They rather get involved in crimes for survival than vote for change in their misfortunes.

Some of them will brag they don't care about politics but to dominate trade and commerce. Is drug trafficking and kidnapping parts of trade and commerce?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by 9jatatafo(m): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2015
It is blood in blood out. When you are not caught, you are a businessman and if caught, a criminal. The words of Orhiemu says "my son please dream big but don't let your dream take you too far". Do the crime do the time.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by acecarter(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2015
cheesy
0b1nna:

L for Loser grin tongue

If I am not mistaken, you meant you are a Loser? tongue
0b1nna:

L for Loser grin tongue

If I am not mistaken, you meant you are a Loser?
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by 0b1nna: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2015
irunoobo:

If you hate Igbo's so much, why don't you just ignore them? What you've written adds nothing to your value or worth & certainly doesn't fatten your bank account. Just learn to ignore Igbo's and let them be.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by JayJustus(m): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2015
woodcook:
This was why I told someone if by some stroke of luck the Biafra becomes a reality, that Mexico will be a child's play. It sure would be a country full of drug lords and every catel will carve out its own enclave and floats its own army. It is going to be survival of the fittest.

why are you reading my mind...I was about to type that then I saw your comment...all hail dem igbos *in Nicki Minajs voice*
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by holluwai(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2015
dechandel:
These guys should just go and meet Arthur Eze to learn work from him.. Haba grin grin
Meanwhile, why push drugs when you can make an honest living out of yourself

Arther Eze? Hint me!
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by holluwai(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2015
dechandel:
These guys should just go and meet Arthur Eze to learn work from him.. Haba grin grin
Meanwhile, why push drugs when you can make an honest living out of yourself

Arther Eze? Hint me! wink
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by DONRAW89(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2015
irunoobo:

I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT THAT TRIBE DID TO YOU TO DESERVE SUCH FROM YOU!!! I WONDER THE TRIBE YOU COME FROM WHERE EVERYONE IS PERFECT INCLUDING YOU. THE ANGER YOU NURSE AGAINST THE IGBOS MUST SURELY CONSUME YOU. MARK MY WORDS!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by 0b1nna: 10:24am On Apr 03, 2015
acecarter:
cheesy..

If I am not mistaken, you meant "I am a Loser"

Yes! Correct, you are, about being a loser acecarter. grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2015
frank442:
NO PERFECT TRIBE IN NIGERIA

ITS ALL ABOUT THE SURVIVER OF THE FITTEST
bros you will live long
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by themodernman: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2015
dridowu:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/04/ndlea-nabs-two-businessmen-n105m-drugs-enugu-airport/

If dem catch dem for Asia now dem go begin do "oju anu"

Why some ppl no dey learn lesson sef?
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by acecarter(m): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2015
0b1nna:

Yes! Correct, you are a winner acecarter. grin grin grin
cheesy
0b1nna:

Yes! Correct, you are a winner acecarter. grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by tujays(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2015
You just described "literally" who those psychopaths are.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by Emma4Jesu(m): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2015
I think is time for GMB to start employing CAPITAL purnishment for drug trafficking like Asian countries
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by tsdarkside(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2015
DEATH-PENALTY... angry angry angry

like in malaysia...let the world know we have a leader now....

SAI General Muhammadu Godwin Okechukwu Babatunde Oluwafunmilayo Buhari
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by tsdarkside(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2015
woodcook:
This was why I told someone if by some stroke of luck the Biafra becomes a reality, that Mexico will be a child's play. It sure would be a country full of drug lords and every catel will carve out its own enclave and floats its own army. It is going to be survival of the fittest.

biafra will never exist in africa...let them go back to israel and rename it biafra....
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by Anita2014: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2015
Do you want to increase your professional value, earn more money and be most attracted to hiring managers and consultants?. Take the bull by the horn, sit for the next Instrumentation and Control Practical Training @ Pb plus Oil and Gas Learning Hub!
Date: 13th - 24th April.
Training Fee: #50,000.
Venue: 128 Effurun/Sapele Rd, by Aduvie Park, Warri, Delta State.
Accommodation: #3000. (Optional)
There will also be a field visit.
For more information: call : 08065297614, Email: anita.kotor@pbplusoilandgas.com, website- www.pbplusoilandgas.com!

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by Tobiustobius: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2015
irunoobo:

Wow. Hate much?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by Temptee101(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2015
irunoobo:

You are a disgrace and a monumental shame to the true and sensible women all over the world. Pray you don't remain unmarried, senseless and steewpid for the rest of your life

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by janykute: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
irunoobo:

HOW THE IGBOS CAN AVOID BEEN MARGINALIZED by irunoobo(f): 2:41pm On Apr 02
Honestly i think it's time for the Igbos to forget the past and move on. Lets work together to make Nigeria great since we don't have another country. The igbos input in Nigeria's success is massive and i feel they deserve more than they are getting politically. The igbos need to forgive the other tribes and see them as their brothers. Let's put an end to the politics of hate, tribalism and religion. Once the igbo learn to work with other regions of the country especially the SW/hausas, i believe they will gain more political relevance and influence. Let's embrace the change mantra and move Nigeria forward. I look forward to an igbo presidency in future.

God bless Ndigbo

God bless Nigerians

God bless Nigeria
(Quote) (Report) (Like) 1 Share (Share)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by JayJustus(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
just give them Biafra so we can separate the goats from the (you know the rest)
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport by Rapmoney(m): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
irunoobo:

I pity the woman that gave birth to you! You are a fool!!! You are a complete waste of sperm!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Aso In Southern Kaduna, 2 Dead (Disturbing Photos) / Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Company Car In Borno / MURIC Complains About Delay In Trial Of Evans, Wadume & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.