Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (3202 Views)

Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Kaybaba5(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2015
A woman from Los Angeles had her butt implants burst during rough sex with her baby’s father.

According to Mediatakeout, she claims that everything was going fine when all of a sudden she heard a “pop” when the dude was hitting it from the back.

The result was that man ruptured both of her silicone butt implants. The silicone leaked into her system – and by the time she went to the hospital to do something about it, her bottom was almost completely deflated.

Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Fairgodwin(m): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2015
Hahahahaha..... for real?
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by aristocrazzy: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2015
O boy see nyash wey make sense .Meek mill take note oo.
Lol.
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 03, 2015
Gosh. This is so disgusting.
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by justmag(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2015
I just threw up in my mouth. That's all kinds of nasty at the same time. undecided sad shocked shocked
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2015
cheesy
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by ggrin(f): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2015
Rokiatu is that you shockedgrintonguelipsrsealed
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by tintingz(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2015
ggrin:
grin grin cheesy
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 03, 2015
ggrin:
Yes. I am currently in a hospital repairing the damage.
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by NairalandPolice1(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2015
Lwkmdo.. #things_women_do
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2015
How are we sure Rokiatu is not using thesame? Rokiatu plz prove us wrong by uploading a pic of ur ass 'unclad'
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by swaggzo(m): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2015
GREAT NEWS.. .
I'M HAPPY FOR HER, AND I SHOULD
CONGRATULATE HER.
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by magabounce(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2015
[size=20pt]KIKIKIKIIKIK....
C NYASH!!!!!
[/size]
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by ggrin(f): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
Yes. I am currently in a hospital repairing the damage.
shockedshockedshocked
Get well soonlipsrsealed
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2015
ggrin:
shockedshockedshocked
Get well soonlipsrsealed
thanks.

figo05:
How are we sure Rokiatu is not using thesame? Rokiatu plz prove us wrong by uploading a pic of ur ass 'unclad'
keep waiting oooh.
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by donnaira(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2015
women sorry!
nicki minaj remain you. grin
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by orubebe1(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2015
That girl must be from abeokuta.... See as her yansh be like abk.....

@op #idontblivyou
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by oluwasunshine(f): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2015
Rokiatu can never do ass fixing,i know the type that can do that,they are .....
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Jerrick(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2015
Women and their fake lifestyle!! grin grin. I'm so loving this.
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Trut(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2015
Funny story and photo...
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
thanks.

keep waiting oooh.

Nothing is impossible with God
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Dubemkelly(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2015
Holy grail!
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Exjoker(m): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2015
Kash!!!
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by realmindz: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Trut:
Funny story and photo...
welcome back, u r one of those that buhari's victory sent on exile on NL..
awaiting d arrival of the rest of you, tell d rest to come out of their hiding places. you are all welcome on board,....

one nigeria, one love
Re: Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
lwkmd..

#fake ooo

(1) (Reply)

African Mentality / Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym / Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.