Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully (71552 Views)

Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by magabounce(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2015
Matthew Ashimolowo's shouldn't have been there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by kasheemawo(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2015
OP you forgot to add that frog-eyes Oyedepo to your list, the gate keeper of hell fire

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Banjella(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2015
Dharniel:
Prophecy gone wrong, make i no talk plenty so as not to invite the wrath of God upon myself.

there is no wrath of God here...God is not a man, that he should lie...nor son of men, that he should repent...

THEY ARE CRAZY PEOPLE WHO DREAMT AFTER THINKING ABOUT POLITICS...AN AURA OF THEIR IMAGINATION WAS WHAT THEY SAW WILL SLEEPING...BLOODY ANIMALS SOILING THE NAME OF GOD

THEY ARE THIEVESSSSSSSSSS AND LIARSSSSSS...
NOTHING THEY HAPPEN...BEERSSSS PLSS
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by afrokid(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2015
kinglekan:
Matthew Ashimolowo's prophecy shouldn't have been on that list. I don't see anywhere he makes reference to who would finally win the elections.

He also made a valid point about the Yoruba and igbo nation. Although the hausa nation shouldn't have been left out.

I totally agree with you, after all he said there will be peace after the election of people would finally agree that we are one...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by skillfuldee: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Lips sealed. Only God knows HIS true Prophets.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Lincoln275(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2015
wasco8:

http://newsrescue.com/nigerian-pastors-who-predicted-2015-elections-outcome-woefully/#axzz3WD0JURql
but ashimolowo prophecy is not fake oooooo, just check/read it very well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by jomoh: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2015
sagewonders:
“2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in
violence and end up in court case. 2015 election is
another June 12. The man who truly won will not
govern or rule.”........ apostle Johnson Suleiman

what if court disqualify buhari on 22 April.

On what grounds after the certificate has been found with the military.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Banjella(m): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2015
afrokid:

I totally agree with you, after all he said there will be peace after the election of people would finally agree that we are one...

NO NEED TO DEFEND UR PASTOR OR ROLE MODEL OR WHOSOEVER HE IS TO YOU

HE IS IN THIS SHIT ALREADY...HE WAS QUOTED...GOSH!!! THIS BEANS IS SWEET
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by olubori1(m): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2015
ps mathew ashimolowo shouldnt be on dat list. He never said jonathan will win

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by olubori1(m): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2015
ps mathew ashimolowo shouldnt be on dat list. He never said jonathan will win

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by tartar9(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2015
OK o
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2015
these're some of the same Pastors misleading folks in Naija, telling them not to marry so and so. i wonder how many pple hv broken up with their destined wives and husbands bc they listened to some Pastor
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by AnnieAnnie(f): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2015
Before u spread what you don't know, mind you these men of God asked that we pray to avert what they have seen and the church did as instructed. Today , we are reaping the benefit of the prevailing power of that prayer....
So stop the rubbish u arE spreading

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by omogidi234(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2015
thinkdip:

this prophecy is on point
check It well

Thank you sir. I listen to the KICC Pastor once in a while but I have some reservation. In any case, the day I read that his stuff, I knew it was Buhari and the 20 percent was our brothers from ND. So please let the OP remove his name from the list.

I also want us to note that sometimes, what these chaps say may be the truth in the spiritual realm but because of what they have said some folks went praying and may be the events were changed again in the same realm- this is not to mean that I am supporting them, just what I believe.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Uwakuwak(f): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2015
adamapple:
Na God go help dem

My small letter to Sai baba

Baba, I no too sabi english so pardon me make I use pidgin.

I just wan tell u say I hapi as u don win. Wen i c as dem dey spoil your name, I com start fasting and prayer for u make u for win. D more I c as dem dey spoil your name for tv and newspaper, d more I dey fast and pray. Thank God say I no waste my time.

Na small thing I want make u do for me. I no say u get a long and difficult road ahead since this country don jabaru finish but God go hep u. Just lean on am. My request-

* na people's general we dey call you. No be tinubu general, no be fashola general no be ameachi general, no be apc general but people's general. So abeg no forget us, your people.

*your VP, do grassroots campaign. Abeg make e no end for dere. Make e continue to dey do am. Make me no am as grassroots VP. And I take God beg una, make una no fight like Obj and atiku. Dey go too laf una

*i for like make una get agent for nairaland wey go dey tell una wetin d masses dey talk, wetin dey want and wetin u dey do wey dem no like. E go hep una wella

* I no say na democracy we dey but I for like make u bring back WAIC (war against indiscipline and corruption). I don tire for people wey dey chance me for queue for school and atm. I small. I no sabi fight. Lawlessness too much. Make e be first com, first serve even if na your brother dey do d serving

* d big thing wey I for like make you do na make you see as you go fit try make nigeria join small. Even if na only fifty percent. Make igbo stop to call yoruba slave, make other tribes stop to yab you and your people say una no fit pronounce fifty, make people stop to yab igbo wey dey call oil oyel and say dem too like money, make people stop to laf dem calabar people language- rondon. Make dem stop to call Niger delta people militants. I no say e no go easy but try make you do wetin go bring us together. No neglect any tribe abeg

*abeg I no say e go hard but fogive everybody wey do u bad tin with their campaign. Forgive the person wey say you go die, forgive the person wey call you brain dead, forgive the person wey call e sef bastard etc As oyibo say, be d bigger man make shame for catch devil. As people don forget all d bad tin wey our broda do, dey praise am now, make dem praise u like dat too. I no go lie, sometimes I dey wish say you fit be dictator small make u for deal with dese people small but thank God say you don be born again democrat

*the time wey I respect you die na wen I go hep person submit project for school, I com hear as professors dey talk about you. Dese na phd people wey don write thesis tire. Dem talk say dey want make u b presido even if u no get certificate. Baba, I hail o!

* na God go continue to bless and keep you. My small church don form prayer group to dey pray for you everyday as dem see say plenty people want make you fail. Who say you go fail or die for there, God go visit all of dem one by one. E talk say e go contend with dose wey contend against you. No shaking baba

Lastly, abeg no forget us. Na beg we dey. Pdp go laf us tire if u no do wetin u talk say u go do. Our broda, Jonathan try but I no say u go try pass am. If you fail, pdp and kowa go unite form anoda party and their symbol go be bulala (cane) to flog u comot for dere.

I love you, my family love you, my small church love you and I know say plenty nigerians love you.

Sai Buhari
You too much, great compiler
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Ilaje44(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2015
thinkdip:

this prophecy is on point
check It well

Though not a religious person, Ashimolowo's vision is actually a positive revelation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2015
They are all religious predictions.

Believe it then you have lost touch with reality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by datribune: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2015
Matthew 7:21
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by sokera: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2015
Who wrote this write up must be mentally sick for that No 10, Guru Maharaji as a NIGERIA pastor ? Are you okay ?
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Uwakuwak(f): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2015
Watching : embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by lonelydora: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2015
Dharniel:
Prophecy gone wrong, make i no talk plenty so as not to invite the wrath of God upon myself.

Seconded. If not I would have unbundled my heart for them.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2015
@wasco8, Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's name shouldn't be on that list CHECK WELL...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2015
Most of them are men of money and not men of God. Believe them at your own peril.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Neplusultra(f): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2015
God neva lies as dat can be seen from d concordance of all d prophecies, d more reason we ordinary humans shud just keep our fingers crossed while still hoping for d best from d newly elected government and not glorying in pride, Not of works undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by 9jatatafo(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by olaniyanc: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2015
jeeqaa7:
419ers

This is a big lesson for President Jonathan and our people to leaen from. Fake prophets. Fake man of God. Father Mbaka is the true main man of God. Thank God we have God's uncompromising
spokesman in Nigeria. tm. Father Mbaka, the father of them all. Hallelujah x7.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Na guesswork dem dey do nah

I only pity those who give them money

Sharrrrrrrrrp guys
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Ilaje44(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2015
cyril83:
Where is TB Joshua's prediction Can't see his name here.
Don't worry, just have enough patience. Emmanuel TV is still editing the video of the prophecy. You will be able to grab your copy on May 29th 2015.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by fxjohn2: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Op! Wetin Ashimolowo do you? Remove that correct man from that list sharply!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by guccimilan(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Somebody here should get to understand the purpose and the meaning of prophecy. Prophecy is like a warning about something to happen with the condition "IF" . Its warning if taken carefully may be averted.
Everything prophesied was about to happened but jona choses peace than the consequences thereafter hence it wasn't fake prophecy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by ollyruffy: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Those guys were only doing business in the name of God.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by IYANGBALI: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
sagewonders:
“2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in
violence and end up in court case. 2015 election is
another June 12. The man who truly won will not
govern or rule.”........ apostle Johnson Suleiman

what if court disqualify buhari on 22 April.
they won't try it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate / Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.